Rapeplay

...and the husband's role in the fantasy?

I thought that exact same thing for YEARS...wouldn't tell my husband what was going on in my head...then one day, I just got really tired of all the pretending. We were driving to the office and I just told him. I think he thought at first that I was trying some kind of entrapment thing or something because it turns out, he likes things along the same lines. (Wasn't I lucky that our personalities meshed so nicely?) Up until then HE was afraid I would thing HE was some kind of freak or something.l

Does your husband play a supporting role in this fantasy? For example, does it enhance it if he were made to watch while you were taken? Particularly the moments when he understands that you have gone from resistance, to willing participation, and finally to lust and craving?

Or if you prefer that he not watch, is there still an erotic element to relating the full story to him after? Maybe, confessing little parts, piece by piece. I am aroused thinking of how his knowledge of your liking for forced pleasure at the hands of another man changes your relationship.

One aspect of rape fantasy that is always erotic for me is that moment, after a long struggle, he is able to spread my things apart and get between them enough that I am unable to close them again. From that point on, he has access, able to tease me through my panties or tear them off and fuck me.
I think this is the "conquest" part of sex, and conquest always play some role. But I totally relate. A few nights back I was drunk and tired and my night was done, but this dude, who I knew, had other ideas. It's a long story, but it was,like you said, a long struggle. But finally, being much stronger than me he sort of shook me while I was down and shoved my thighs apart. It hurt some, but as soon as they spread he dropped between them and wrapped her arms around me so I couldn't move,and at that moment I knew the struggle was over and he had me, and I was so excited.

So whats Your rape fantasy like? Raped by your hubby? Him loosing control? A stranger? Or several of them?

By my husband. However, to be rather honest, I really have not allowed myself to delve too much into thinking about this fantasy. The idea appeals to me and there has been some discussion with the hubby, but at the moment it has been tabled. I am giving him time to digest what I have shared with him as I am sure it came as quite a surprise that something like this appealed to me.

Husband

By my husband. However, to be rather honest, I really have not allowed myself to delve too much into thinking about this fantasy. The idea appeals to me and there has been some discussion with the hubby, but at the moment it has been tabled. I am giving him time to digest what I have shared with him as I am sure it came as quite a surprise that something like this appealed to me.

Would you displease your hubby somehow and have him punish you or would he be gettin revenge for something you did and have hubby tie you up for continued use ? I am sure your husband wouldnt mind acting out one of hiis wifes fantasies,isnt that his job ?

Would you displease your hubby somehow and have him punish you or would he be gettin revenge for something you did and have hubby tie you up for continued use ? I am sure your husband wouldnt mind acting out one of hiis wifes fantasies,isnt that his job ?

I think as my husband his job is a little more involved then just indulging in a fantasy of mine. If it something that makes him uncomfortable, I have to respect that just as I would expect the same consideration from him. Some fantasies are meant to just stay as that - fantasies. But, as I previously stated, we are in the early discussion stage, so who knows? It could happen.

newly discovering myself, this is one of my favourite fantasies. I can't share it with anyone, which is why I've come here.
I am always the victim in my fantasies and threat or blackmail would work for me! Multiple or single attackers it varies...
I want rough... not severe pain rough, but tie me up and a few marks please...

newly discovering myself, this is one of my favourite fantasies. I can't share it with anyone, which is why I've come here.
I am always the victim in my fantasies and threat or blackmail would work for me! Multiple or single attackers it varies...

Welcum to Lit, Curiouscat, where you can feel free and uninhibited to explore these fantasies as you wish with your friends here. :devil:

Rough sex was always a turn-on for me, too - even as a teen. I never really fantasized about being blackmailed, but when it happened to me I was surprised to find I was turned on.

I have thought long and hard, (pun intended), about how to create a rape-play, that would be both realistic and create the maximum sexual thrill for a woman, without it being an actual rape legally. Imagine this scenario: a woman confides in her husband/boyfriend that she has a fantasy of being raped. Not just struggling with her husband/boyfriend to prevent him from taking her, but being forced sexually by a stranger.

Her husband/boyfriend, (who also shares this same fantasy), decides to fulfill her wish as realistic as possible. Not wanting to take a chance on a stranger, he waits a few weeks and tells her he has to go out of town for a few days. (fishing trip with friends, business trip, etc.) He then creates the illusion that he went out of town through phone calls and emails, but does not actually leave town. Then after a day or two, he sneaks back into the house in the middle of the night, and in the complete darkness of her bedroom, handcuffs, blindfolds and gags her before she can defend herself. It would be easy while she is asleep. In the dark while she is still trying to process what is happening, it would be easy to immobilize her with handcuffs. Then force a blindfold over her eyes, and gag her to muffle her screams for help.

Then with her blindfolded and handcuffed, force her into various sexual acts to give her the maximum experience of being raped. He could use verbal threats and physical dominance to control her. (To make the fantasy work, obviously he would have to disguise his voice) She might think it is her husband/boyfriend, but she could never be sure. She would have the thought in her mind, OMG, what if it really is a real rapist. And if she wanted gang-banged, he could bring a friend.

What is your opinion? Is it too much? Not realistic enough? Might get you killed? Or would it work?

I have thought long and hard, (pun intended), about how to create a rape-play, that would be both realistic and create the maximum sexual thrill for a woman, without it being an actual rape legally. Imagine this scenario: a woman confides in her husband/boyfriend that she has a fantasy of being raped. Not just struggling with her husband/boyfriend to prevent him from taking her, but being forced sexually by a stranger.

Her husband/boyfriend, (who also shares this same fantasy), decides to fulfill her wish as realistic as possible. Not wanting to take a chance on a stranger, he waits a few weeks and tells her he has to go out of town for a few days. (fishing trip with friends, business trip, etc.) He then creates the illusion that he went out of town through phone calls and emails, but does not actually leave town. Then after a day or two, he sneaks back into the house in the middle of the night, and in the complete darkness of her bedroom, handcuffs, blindfolds and gags her before she can defend herself. It would be easy while she is asleep. In the dark while she is still trying to process what is happening, it would be easy to immobilize her with handcuffs. Then force a blindfold over her eyes, and gag her to muffle her screams for help.

Then with her blindfolded and handcuffed, force her into various sexual acts to give her the maximum experience of being raped. He could use verbal threats and physical dominance to control her. (To make the fantasy work, obviously he would have to disguise his voice) She might think it is her husband/boyfriend, but she could never be sure. She would have the thought in her mind, OMG, what if it really is a real rapist. And if she wanted gang-banged, he could bring a friend.

What is your opinion? Is it too much? Not realistic enough? Might get you killed? Or would it work?
If it were me I'd probably realize it was you at some point. I suggest bringing a third party into the game and he would be the one to "rape" her.

If it were me I'd probably realize it was you at some point. I suggest bringing a third party into the game and he would be the one to "rape" her.

Right.

Spouses tend to know each other's scents, bodies, mannerisms, custom acts, etc.

Though the knowing might help her to relax and enjoy it, rather than feeling truly scarred by it.

If you bring a friend into it, fantasy or not, it becomes real rape.

Right.

Spouses tend to know each other's scents, bodies, mannerisms, custom acts, etc.

Though the knowing might help her to relax and enjoy it, rather than feeling truly scarred by it.

If you bring a friend into it, fantasy or not, it becomes real rape.
You've got a point, but for me if I knew the person was my husband or boyfriend it wouldn't satisfy my rape fantasy. Coud be rough sex but not exactly rape.

You've got a point, but for me if I knew the person was my husband or boyfriend it wouldn't satisfy my rape fantasy. Coud be rough sex but not exactly rape.

I could still make it non-consentual and forced, and lovers CAN rape one another.

But you're right - it wouldn't be the same. You wouldn't really fear for your safety and you may not feel quite as violated (won't try to pretend to understand all the terror that a woman can go through in that situation).

So the stranger danger is a big part of it for you, then?

It's curious, but for me I can't bring myself to fantasize about doing this to a woman I know. A stranger, sure - but I guess I know that the women (well, singular at the moment) I'm with wouldn't enjoy this at all.

But would you at any point, know it was your husband/boyfriend? Using the scenario I outlined above, (if your husband/boyfriend hadn't discussed your rape fantasy for weeks), if you were woke up suddenly in the middle of the night by an unexpected intruder, would you make the connection, or would panic and fear take over?

I realize a woman would likely recognize her man's penis by size, or his cologne by smell, but what if he wore a penis extension to make himself feel much bigger, perhaps a little too big, and a different cologne, or perhaps no cologne at all and reeked of sweat and body odor? And what if he choked or slapped you, actions that might be out of character for your man? (After all, rape is not about sex, it's about abuse and Dominance)

And what if he put something in his mouth, (like a marble under his tongue), to make himself mumble? And if you were tied, blindfolded and bent over the end of the bed so you couldn't move or feel him with your hands, (since he doesn't act, feel or smell like your man), could you recognize him? Or as I said, would panic and fear rule your thoughts?

Another question or two: Even though you are being raped by a man you care for and trust, (and you are never in any real danger), would this fantasy go too far? Also, if your husband/boyfriend left without telling you who he was, (since your fantasy is to be raped), would you call the police? Or if at the end, he did tell you who he was, how would you react?

Okay . . .

***People who are easily offended or do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality should stop reading this thread and leave immediately***

Just wondering what kind of fantasies you guys have that involve non-consensual/reluctance scenarios.

• Which position do you like to play? The victim or the aggressor?
• Do you prefer the blackmail scenarios? Or the 'pin them down and fuck them' scenarios?
• Do you prefer a struggling victim that you can over-power? Or prey that cries and begs?
• Do you like it rough? If so, how rough?

Feel free to post detailed and explicit fantasies - so we can all get off while reading them *ahem* I mean, so we can get some inspiration *flutters eyelashes innocently* x

I like to play the third-party aggressor, the arranger (Any amateur or professional opinions welcome).

In pillow talk, when I asked her once, she said that she wondered what it would be like to be raped (but not hurt!) On a hot summer weekend a friend accompanied us on a hike. Two days earlier I'd had my wife call him to invite him, so that he could see the high lake that we had talked about at dinner with him once. Tim had had a crush on my wife from the very first time we met him, nearly half a year earlier. He'd been to several dinners and breakfasts at our home and I'd encourage my wife to dress in simple, clingy and revealing clothes, including not wearing the tiny white blouse that is the tope of any Alpen dirndl, so that the tops of her breasts rose beautifully for his benefit.

On the hike, we got lost for most of an afternoon trying to reach the right high valley that held the lake. But we did get there just at dusk, exhausted and so happy to crawl into the tent, eat a hot meal my wife prepared, and get ready for sleep. Each of us, first my wife, then Tim and I, had bathed naked by rolling on the evening dew heavy mountain flowers.

My wife lay between us. She didn't object when I offered to massage her until she slept. I found the little bottle of massage oil we always brought in the pack. Tim watched me, sleepy eyed at first. He looked on as I drew back the thin summer blanket and tugged down her panties, her bottom coming into view pale and round, even in that faint light. She lay there, already asleep, I think, her back, bottom and legs bare, the side of one heavy breast hugged by an arm. She was out like a drunk, breathing heavily through both mouth and nose. By the time I carefully dismounted the backs of her bare thighs, she was snoring lightly.

I'd been hard as a rock as my hands worked the entire length of her back, from shoulders to where he bottom disappeared under me, my cock sliding forward and back in the silky V made by her bottom cheeks.

Before I dismounted, I motioned to Tim. I pointed until he understood that I wanted him to take my place sitting on my wife. Still seated on her, I leaned toward him enough to whisper that I was exhausted and would appreciate his taking over from me, so that she would wake up well rested. In the dark I could hear his breathing and almost feel the shock my words had had on him.

Carefully, we changed places. I let him rest his hands on her back as I removed mine, one by one. Just as he was about to mount her, I shook his arm and whispered that, if he didn't want her to feel them, he'd better take off his shorts first. Awkwardly he did.

He did exactly as I had done. But he seemed reluctant to fully sit. I whispered to him that it was okay. With both my hands on his waist, I forcibly settled him,making sure that he was sitting slightly higher on her than I had been. When he finally relaxed, his thighs had spread her bottom cheeks so that his cock rode fully the length of the crack of her ass. His balls were pressed where I imagined her asshole must have been.

I watched. I leaned to listen closely to my wife's breathing. It was regular and deep. But as Tim settled on her, I heard a faint moan of pleasure. And then she was silent.

The tent was small. I was close enough to them to feel my wife's breath on my arm, and I had to accommodate Tim's knee, his inner thigh pressed to my wife's hip while mine pressed his on the outside. I poured a little oil on his cock. I saw it jump and lengthen. I watched as he imitated my movements, his hands firmly circling into her muscles as his knees held her bottom, high, the way a jockey grips a saddle. Beyond the foreskin, the head of his cock appeared little by little. It grew and it fattened and then I was aware he was shaking and I was afraid my wife would wake. But, as he settled back, the full weight of his butt on her upturned fullness, I saw his fingers drag the sides of her breasts and ribs to the soft indent of her waist, and then the rising curves of her hips, I poured a little more oil on the head of his cock, now bared, just as it disappeared in the lowest part of the crack of her bottom, where her thighs joined.

Not thinking, I put the bottle of oil down and pushed the head of his cock down out of sight. With my other hand at the small of his back, I pulled him onto her. . . . and in.

I hadn't thought about consequences, but before I could ask Tim to pull out when he came, it was two late. He came in a stroke or two. His whole body shook. My wife moaned in her sleep, as if protesting being disturbed, turned her face away from me and was still. Tim sat there, shaking.

After a while he raised a leg to swing up and off her, but I held him down. I whispered that he should not give up, stay and wait for inspiration.

Nothing works out the way we plan. During the night Tim, instead of wearing out, got stronger. I was aware each of three times more he came. He didn't dismount until first light. At one point my wife raised one of her knees to the side, so that her bottom was open enough for me to see each time Tim plunged into her, and when his rigid cock pulled her flexible sleeve of cunt out from her body.

I drifted into sleep at times. In the next fe days, I remembered events disjointedly. Weeks later, Tim shyly, proudly told me he'd had 5 climaxes. All of them, I'm sure, were in her. Months later my wife confessed, under relentless gentle pressure from me, that she had wakened as Tim had mounted her the first time, thought it was me, and only later had panicked. She was torn between her panic, wanting to protest, to get out from under him, and how turned on she was, primed by my massage. She had kept quiet, frozen between refusal and submission. Then, as she said, "It was just happening."

Last edited:
I could still make it non-consentual and forced, and lovers CAN rape one another.

But you're right - it wouldn't be the same. You wouldn't really fear for your safety and you may not feel quite as violated (won't try to pretend to understand all the terror that a woman can go through in that situation).

In my experience, it always has to be someone you recently met, it never has the same rush with a romantic partner.

I'd love to find an older man with whom I can privately rp some rape/violence fantasies. Fair warning: I'm pretty pervy/depraved. PM me if this is up your alley.

Interesting that I never posted in this thread before.. Since being controlled in the bedroom and rough sex are among my favorites, it's only natural that I sometimes have rape fantasies too... As for the questions in the first post:

• Which position do you like to play? The victim or the aggressor?
- Victim
• Do you prefer the blackmail scenarios? Or the 'pin them down and fuck them' scenarios?
- I'd quickly answer the "pin them down and fuck them" scenarios as I find it hotter but I just realized that my oldest, very first fantasy was a blackmail one... I was at an age that I am most definitely not allowed to mention here and I would fantasize about a man who somehow blackmails me into going to him to get fucked. Then I would unadmittedly like it so much, that I would go back to him for more. As time passed by, I also really got into fantasizing about DP, so from then on whenever I go to that man, he would always have company of at least 5 other guys that I have to please. I'd be their fuck toy and they'd be allowed to do whatever they want to me, which would always involve fucking all my holes at once, playing roughly with my breasts, pinching my nipples, pulling my hair, slapping my ass...
• Do you prefer a struggling victim that you can over-power? Or prey that cries and begs?
- When I'm fantasizing about it I wouldn't say I'm either...
• Do you like it rough? If so, how rough?
- Well rape can't really not be rough, can it? :D It's what attracts everyone to it I suppose... As to how rough - definitely nothing extreme, no bruises or anything, no choking... But slamming your cock up my ass all in one go while pulling my hair and/or roughly squeezing my boob is more than welcome ;)

Back