Looking for an Author for a collaborative story.

Lit_Zombie

Experienced
Joined
Sep 19, 2013
Posts
98
As you can tell by the name I kinda have a thing for zombies. Though, I rarely delve into the horror category for fear that I will be wading though tentacle and rape scenes. Blood and gore? No problem. Sodomizing catatonic bodies or literal skull fucking? Um... no, 'Check Please!'

With the start of the 5th season of 'The Walking Dead' and the recent announcement of Robert Kirkman's Offshoot (of his own story) and my love for George A. Romero, I propose this;

A post zombie apocalypse story that revolves around Character interaction. Relationships, Friendships, Rivalries, clashing Groups... etcetera etc.

What I am looking for is an Author who is willing to:

First and foremost, deal with my unbelievably crude and crass informal writing style and yet be able to maintain their own propriety.

Second, someone who is actually in this for the long haul. To eventually release a 15ish (lit page) entry a month. at minimum.

Third. And this may depend on whomever answers. Availability to actually talk on maybe a phone or something.

Fourth. For the future. You can only bring into this what you know. There is or would be no interwebz so... Other authors to cameo as characters with real life skills. i.e. skinning a dear and tanning the hide, making beer (priorities! I can do this part), creating power (I can help here), automotive repair, combat (I can help here again), etc.


Anyway, can't give it all away. So, who's in or has ideas?
 
Back
Top