Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know you''re looking out for the other half;)

So dedicated...:devil: You deserve a raise;)

Morning litsters:kiss:

Morning Ruby...new to the board and your thread has been quite the welcome...in many ways. Thank you! :kiss:

Playing with shadows...working on more pics today:kiss::devil:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Best Selfies Ever...

At first I was taken by those wonderful nipples, then i made it through the thread and am taken by every bit of you...

Yum, yum, yum...

Best Selfies Ever...

At first I was taken by those wonderful nipples, then i made it through the thread and am taken by every bit of you...

Yum, yum, yum...

Thank you so much surf1. Don't be a stranger....more selfies soon:)

Ruby,

I will always have my charm :) Oh what i would give to spend one night with you :) or a lifetime. Any man that gets to enjoy your touches, and has the opportunity to woo and seduce you is a very lucky man indeed

:kiss: :heart: :rose:x12

Ruby,

I will always have my charm :) Oh what i would give to spend one night with you :) or a lifetime. Any man that gets to enjoy your touches, and has the opportunity to woo and seduce you is a very lucky man indeed

:kiss: :heart: :rose:x12

Thanks Galen...I don't know about lucky but....;)

Thanks Galen...I don't know about lucky but....;)

I know how lucky they are/will be to be with you. At the risk of sounding creepy there is nothing I wouldn't give up to be with you if I had the chance. You have a very sexy body and the wit and intelligence to match. You are the complete package and the real deal.

There is nothing I wouldn't do to help you or be with you!

Love the shadow work Ms. Ruby... there's a delicious artistic quality about this shot. Of course I love all of the other shots for the dirty thoughts they give me too... ;)

I know how lucky they are/will be to be with you. At the risk of sounding creepy there is nothing I wouldn't give up to be with you if I had the chance. You have a very sexy body and the wit and intelligence to match. You are the complete package and the real deal.

There is nothing I wouldn't do to help you or be with you!

Thanks Galen....I''ll keep that in mind if I ever decide to throw my hub overboard;)

Last edited:
Love the shadow work Ms. Ruby... there's a delicious artistic quality about this shot. Of course I love all of the other shots for the dirty thoughts they give me too... ;)

Well well well.....a glimpse from the other side;) How are you?
......Ms. Ruby....makes me sound school marmy...which of course...you know I'm not....but I will make you stay after school if you misbehave;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back