Mental Illness

What Fury said.

I am seriously going back to the phones today. I have a new profile, a new website, completely new marketing tools, and even an audio script I need to record. And I'm going to try to be more interactive with customers, even though I really, really, really hate it.

*Sigh*

Please let this work out ok. Pleaseletthisworkoutok.

What Fury said.

I am seriously going back to the phones today. I have a new profile, a new website, completely new marketing tools, and even an audio script I need to record. And I'm going to try to be more interactive with customers, even though I really, really, really hate it.

*Sigh*

You're being positive, bunny!

You (always) are in my positive thoughts Trapper Keeper!
:rose: hugs!

*HUGS*

Good luck!

:rose::rose::rose:

What Fury said.

*Sigh*

You're being positive, bunny!

You (always) are in my positive thoughts Trapper Keeper!
:rose: hugs!

*HUGS*

Good luck!

:rose::rose::rose:

Thank you, my dears!

It actually went better than I thought it would. No calls yet, but that's because my shiznit is brand-new. I managed to log in for longer than I had intended to, so that's good. Going at it again today because I feel a lot better about it now.

:rose:

Thank you, my dears!

Awsome! :D
Forward is a very good direction!

Sidebar:
My 46 year old brother finally came to understand the whole picture of being an abused child. He said "I can't believe I've been such a asshole for so long". He actually sees why and acknowledges it. This is HUGE in my family, and I am so proud of him.

:heart::heart::heart:

Thank you, my dears!

It actually went better than I thought it would. No calls yet, but that's because my shiznit is brand-new. I managed to log in for longer than I had intended to, so that's good. Going at it again today because I feel a lot better about it now.

Go BB, go. Just...no pest control guys. ;)

My 46 year old brother finally came to understand the whole picture of being an abused child. He said "I can't believe I've been such a asshole for so long". He actually sees why and acknowledges it. This is HUGE in my family, and I am so proud of him.

:heart::heart::heart:

Good stuff.

This site started showing up in my zite app feed each day, and now I look forward to it for a shot of positivity and "practical tips for productive living," along with my morning coffee (and before I obsess over politics and sports). Sometimes it's not terribly original, but I don't need especially original when I'm bleary-eyed and java-hungry. I need a good start to the day. Check it out and see what you think:

http://www.marcandangel.com/

Last edited:
Just read through the thread. It's always great to see people opening up adult conversations on mental illness.

I've had (some cases still have) depression, anxiety, PTSD, dissociative disorder NOS and a cyclic eating disorder. I had a lot of trouble getting any kind of label except depression because of my age and my abuse background. I don't like labels but i dislike how restrictive treatment is without one too. The system, as usual, sucks.

Fuck me. I hate this fucking time of year. I can't sleep, my day/night cycles are wonky, and my brain won't slow down. I can't work, either, because I can't put any of these ridiculous racing thoughts to good use. I feel my whole body vibrating, and I can't stop it. Oh, and the goddamn nightmares. Let's not forget those.

Now all I have to look forward to is the inevitable depression from the days getting shorter getting layered on top of my annual dysphoric mania, and it'll be another one-way ticket to mixed episode hell for me.

I would give my right arm for PRN antipsychotics.

God, I hate being fucking crazy. If I don't stop this runaway train in a hurry, it'll be Fall 2010, redux, before I know it.

Blame it on republicans: most of mental illness is fallout for widespread malnutrition as a result of the usual avarice and self centeredness in the middle age.

Malnutrition is a stressor, biological organisms adapt to stressors.

So, if you want to do something about mental illness, bang a fat chick.

You'll both feel better, trust me.

Blame it on republicans: most of mental illness is fallout for widespread malnutrition as a result of the usual avarice and self centeredness in the middle age.

Malnutrition is a stressor, biological organisms adapt to stressors.

So, if you want to do something about mental illness, bang a fat chick.

You'll both feel better, trust me.

But...I AM a fat chick.

In that case, does masturbation count?

:confused:

From your initial blog, conservative? If so, you're right, though for all the wrong reasons, but then I was reading Solzenitzen in the Ninth grade.

Like, the shit is rough, no doubt, but has anybody dropped DUM's on your ass lately?

It can always get worse.

So yeah, fucking fat chicks is pure gravy, if she likes to wank it while you watch, well shit, maybe there is a god too.

sorry, i'm crazy

6.gif

Tough

Bunny hang in there. It is a hard time of year. Marguis you are not crazy.
I prefer to think of myself as sanity challenged. Seriously be kind to yourself. Thinking of you.

So my sister is back sort of living with me. My mom moved, and is living much closer to me, so we're kind of sharing duty. The thing is that she seems to be doing well. She's attending NA meetings, is avoiding her using buddies (she kinda has to, they think she narced on them and want her dead), and is controlling her temper and stuff. She's even being nice to my younger daughter, who she doesn't normally get along with AT ALL. I hate to get my hopes up, but maybe this time ...

So my sister is back sort of living with me. My mom moved, and is living much closer to me, so we're kind of sharing duty. The thing is that she seems to be doing well. She's attending NA meetings, is avoiding her using buddies (she kinda has to, they think she narced on them and want her dead), and is controlling her temper and stuff. She's even being nice to my younger daughter, who she doesn't normally get along with AT ALL. I hate to get my hopes up, but maybe this time ...

All available appendages crossed!

(Which makes it really hard to type.) :p

Back