The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I somehow burned the back of one of my fingers today, so I don't think I want to be backhanding anyone right now. Youch.

Ouch....

can kiss and make feel better....

~just.... smiles ~

*nodnodnods*

~ with a slight cant to her head, she reaches for His hand, her eyes sparkling as she watches His face, His reaction. The offending finger taken, moistened lips brushing tenderly against in a sweet, slow kiss... she then parts those lips, heated breath surrounding said finger, the length is slipped within, fully, tongue caressing.. a gentle suckling... before she releases... ~

There... better?

Though to be honest since we are going to this conversation of who we are going to try to seduce the top three on my list are

Her

alissawhite-gluz2.jpg

and her

christina_scabbia_011.jpg

And Maria

Dont know who she is, but that girl in the 2nd pic -- love her outfit!! :)

~ with a slight cant to her head, she reaches for His hand, her eyes sparkling as she watches His face, His reaction. The offending finger taken, moistened lips brushing tenderly against in a sweet, slow kiss... she then parts those lips, heated breath surrounding said finger, the length is slipped within, fully, tongue caressing.. a gentle suckling... before she releases... ~

There... better?

Better?

Was something wrong?

*grins*

Strap-on!

Problem solver!

Umm... to be honest I'd much rather not get that personal with him.

I was trying this head lock thing that I don't remember the name for... anyways you step behind them, one hand moving under a arm, pinning it up next to their head with your other on the other side squeezing against their neck. Basically using their own arm to choke them...

I barely had him locked and he started freaking and told me let go.

If I didn't have text prediction on my phone so much shit would be misspelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back