What color is your underwear?

hmmm...sports bra (check)...tiny work-out shorts (check).... undies? (uh oh) ;)

Under a demure half-slip this:

2397.jpg

Why, Black Underwear Of Course

Mine is a black satin thng, just gently hugging my buttocks. It's black to off set my flame red hair.

LadyWhiteWolf said:
Mine is a black satin thng, just gently hugging my buttocks. It's black to off set my flame red hair.

Hmm...I like redheads. :D

Been a while since I posted here, and the answer is the same: I don't wear any underwear.

still wearing Salvors boxers...tho i had some some solo fun in them last night and this morning so they are a bit slick and slimey...but he can have them back if he asks nicely :D

kiten69 said:
still wearing Salvors boxers...tho i had some some solo fun in them last night and this morning so they are a bit slick and slimey...but he can have them back if he asks nicely :D

oh that is so not right........ and besides my boxers are like 3 times too big for you! :p

Salvor-Hardon said:
oh that is so not right........ and besides my boxers are like 3 times too big for you! :p

*whispers*...i'll give you yours back if you give me mine back :eek:

Salvor-Hardon said:
you don't wear any! you are just trying to get me to go buy you leather panties ;)

if you do...i'll send you pictures...*bats eyes all seductive like* :cathappy:

None...

I'm in my work-out gear...gotta get going to burn some fat and tighten my buns....

SophiaY said:
Utterly plain and simple full black cotton briefs, but no bra...

White, cotton..what would you call them?...bikinis?...that just seems a strange name for guys underwear, but there's not much too them either. The mrs decided she'd like them on me & now own a miriad of colors.

No bra either

White briefs. Nothing exciting.

Except when I'm home alone and I go commando. But that's probably not all that exciting, either. :D

rainbow striped boyshorts. i was in a very colorful, cheery mood today! does anyone else match their underwear by their mood or is it just me?

-Rae

Back