Executive Decision

'Nonono...

The captive beauty cried as Lawrence drug her to her feet by her dark silken mane. He seemed not to hear her pitiful pleading as Angela sobbed,

"Please.... no... I... just... want... to... go... home...,"

Each of the lithe young beauty’s words were met with a powerful thrust as his ebony cock pounded into the young girl’s little white pussy.

"Please... let... me... go..."

Jordan was amazed as the hue ebony giant let his fully erect cock slip form the trapped young girl’s hot little pussy. She watched as a little glimer of hope shown in their innocent depths. His dark eyes met Angela’s eyes. Eyes that bore into her soft eyes, eyes that smolder with a frighten lust for her. His huge hands closed around the young girl’s trim little waist, his mouth crushed to hers in a soul searing kiss, as he lifted her, her back to the wall, Lawrence lowered Angela onto his cock. The young girl’s own weight slowly bore her down on to the thick pole that was Lawrence’s cock impaling her of his cock, and opening and filling Angela like never before.

“Willful little girl’s get fucked hard Miss Johnson here at Rève Noir

Jordan cooed so sweetly

The little golden beauty watched as Lawrence took the young girl there against the wall her long sculptured legs wrapped around his waist as he pounded into her. Her wrung a series of cascading orgasms for that sweet supple young body. The little Golden beauty laughed at Angela’s gasps and moans of unwanted ecstasy. When she was spent and exhausted Lawrence let her slide to the floor to lay prostrated at their feet. Ger gorgeous young body covered in a fine shine of sweat, shimmering a pale silver in the moonlight that filtered through the hall windows.

“Such a pretty little Kitten”

Jordan cooed.

“Pretty Kittens need pretty collars.”


As she spoke the little golden beauty let her finger tips tease the dark haired beauty’s well fucked and aroused little pussy. She smiled down into Angela’s soft tear shimmering eyes as she buckled a thin black leather slave collar around Angela’s slender neck and locked it into place with a definitive CLICK
 
When Angela felt him withdraw, she wanted to cry out in relief at the thought that perhaps she had found the one person in this mad house that would help her. She trembled as the massive hands on her hips turned her around and looked up, trying to peer through the shadows at her hopeful ally.

The look in his eyes when her gaze met his heated stare startled a frightened gasp from her. Filled with a hunger unlike anything she had ever seen before, Angela realized there'd be no assistance from him as Lawrence crushed his lips to hers in a scorching kiss that swept her away in its fiery intensity.

Before she knew it, Lawrence had lifted her as easily as if she were a frying pan and had pinned her to the wall. It wasn't until she felt something hot and hard slowly and deliberately push its way inside her that she realized she was slowly lowering herself onto him. Somehow, that knowledge made the situation all the worse... that somehow she could have been stronger at lifting herself up and off of his... of his... Oh goodness... Off him.

Willful little girls get fucked hard, Miss Johnson, here at Rève Noir.

The last semi-coherent thought she had before evil wanton feelings that surely came from the devil himself tried to claim her was that she wasn't willful - that she just wanted to go home. After that, she could barely hang on as Lawrence pistoned in and out of her, stretching her even further than that monstrous thing that Mrs Merchant had used on her the night before. Her poor insides protested even as she felt the tremors deep within her... The tremors she realized in horror that meant her body was betraying her. Tremors that happened over and over again... Tremors that caused her to gasp and moan despite herself.

Eventually Lawrence withdrew and let her collapse on the floor. Angela wanted to curl into a miserable ball, to try to shield herself from the hot stares she still felt, but she was terrified what Jordan would do if she moved. There were rules here of some sort, rules that she didn't understand, and so she stayed where she was.

Such a pretty little Kitten. Pretty Kittens need pretty collars.

Cool fingers traced their way along Angela's private area, or what she had always thought of her private area. Apparently anyone and everyone could touch her there. 'Whether I want them to or not,' she thought to herself as tears welled in her eyes once more. The satisfied look in Jordan's eyes confused her, but not nearly as much as she was with whatever she placed around her neck. The click that it made sounded like a gunshot in the suddenly quiet house, and she was terrified as to what it meant.

Unbidden, another plea tumbled out of her. "Please... Why can't I go home? I don't belong here..."
 
Once again Angela’s lithe young body betrayed her and Jordan smile of triumph seemed to show the little golden beauty’s delight in that bedrail. Jordan watched as the young dark haired beauty’s long legs curled around Lawrence’s body in an effort to support her. Lawrence pounded into the young girl’s tight little pussy. The couple delighted in Angela’s moans, and gasp of unwanted pleasure. Jordan also delighted in the dark passion with which the young beauty met each of the ebony giant’s thrusts. How she abandoned herself to his kiss.
“Such a pretty little Kitten. Pretty Kittens need pretty collars.”
Jordan cooed as she locked a slender leather training collar around Angela’s slender neck. The collar contained miniaturized shock units that would keep this spirited young beauty well within the grounds of Rève Noir.
"Please... Why can't I go home? I don't belong here..."

“You my dear girl belong to the Master and Mistress.”

Jordan declared with an evil little smile that bowed her moist ripe lips.

“But I might let you go Pretty Kitten if you crawl over here on your hand and knees and please me with that pretty little mouth and tongue of yours girl!”

Jordan held out that meager chance of escape to Angela a hope that she might somehow escape this night mare her young life was becoming.
 
You, my dear girl, belong to the Master and Mistress.

Angela looked up at Jordan in shock, the words and the the evil smile playing upon the other woman's lips causing her stomach to clench in fear. Surely she was just having a nightmare. She did not belong to the Merchants. She was just an intern, their intern, yes... But just an intern... wasn't she?

But I might let you go, Pretty Kitten, if you crawl over here on your hand and knees and please me with that pretty little mouth and tongue of yours, girl!

All she wanted to do was go home. Go home and forget everything that had happened to her here. Everything that she had seen. Had felt... Whether she wanted to or not. She would crawl all day if they wanted her to in order to go home. However, she wasn't entirely sure what Jordan meant by 'please' her, although she had a sinking feeling that she might know.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as Angela tried to figure out what to do. Assuming Jordan wanted her to put her mouth and tongue on... to do the scandalous things that had been done to her the night before... Oh God, that was the type of behavior she was trying to get away from!

Biting her lip in indecision, Angela considered the alternative. If she didn't get out of here, she was terrified what other hedonistic, sinful things they would do to her. She turned slightly to look at Lawrence, who towered impassively over her, and almost immediately dropped her eyes. Sweet merciful heavens, she didn't want to go through that again!

Looking back at Jordan, the longing to escape clearly at odds with her reluctance to fall even further away from the strict dictates of her parents. She rose gracefully to her hands and knees as if to begin crawling and then stopped. She suddenly questioned whether Jordan would really let her go after all the girl had done to keep her from leaving... Her mind replaying the words "might let you go" over and over.

Settling back down, Angela wondered if perhaps it would be more prudent to wait to speak to the Merchants and tell them she had reconsidered and that she wasn't the best candidate for the internship. As much as she needed the money, she was sure by now they would realize that she was by no means suited for supporting them.
 
Jordan loved the look of loss, fear, and mistrust that she saw in the little dark haired beauty’s tear shimmering eyes. The little golden beauty loved how the girl’s pure clear crystalline tears trickled down Angela’s flawless cheeks. She watched as the girl slowly pulled herself up her fearful eyes darted from the towering figure of the ebony giant that had just ravished her to the imperious golden beauty that had demanded that she please her with her sweet innocent mouth and tongue. Angela’s head dropped in apparent defeat as she came to her hands and knees and crawled towards Jordan.

Jordan smiled wickedly as the little dark haired innocent crawled to her. The golden haired beauty was savoring her triumph when suddenly Angela halted and settled back on her heels kneeling before Jordan but not bending to her will. It seemed the girl was trying to decide what course of action to take. Jordan was having none of it. This willful young beauty would yield to her, bend to her will or suffer the consequences.

“Lawrence……”

Jordan cooed so seductively,

“ Perhaps our willful young Miss wishes to please you again?”

A knowing glance passed between the two and Lawrence slowly began to unbutton his shirt. He had taken Angela up against the wall fully clothed but now he slowly began to strip as if preparing for a much longer encounter with the caught young beauty. There was no one to save Angela from him except for Jordan and the price was for sweet young Angela to fall further from grace and the precepts of her youth by committing a most sinful and hedonistic act, to please another woman with her innocent mouth and tongue as they had used and pleased Angela herself earlier that very evening.

“Well Miss Johnson?”

Jordan cooed for the trapped young beauty to choose her fate.
 
Lawrence... Perhaps our willful young Miss wishes to please you again?

Angela's head snapped up at the words so quickly that her neck cracked. She watched in horror as Lawrence began to unbutton his shirt while Jordan looked at her, one eyebrow lifted as if in question. Each unfastened button opened his shirt more fully, exposing the heavy muscles underneath.

'Oh sweet mother of mercy,' she thought in a panic, 'Please not that again...' The thought of the chef pounding into her body again turned her stomach, although a sly voice on the periphery of her consciousness whispered sinfully dark comments about the way she had wrapped her legs around his waist and had moaned in pleasure.

Well, Miss Johnson?

Biting her lip in indecision, Angela looked up at Jordan who stood above her, arms crossed over her chest. She was no longer in her uniform from earlier, but instead was wearing satin pajamas. The shorts ran low on her hips, and the shirt was barely buttoned revealing a toned stomach.

Swallowing loudly, Angela looked down at the floor as she whispered miserably, "I don't know what you want me to do, Jordan."
 
"Really pretty Kitty?"

Jordan cooed as she towered over the cowering young beauty. Meanwhile Lawrence was unbuckling his belt as he continued his slow striptease. His ebony skin glistened as if it was absorbing the moon light rather than reflecting it. His eyes were dark pools that had a haunting quality to them. The ebony giant's trousers now hung open, and the bulge at his crotch was quite prominent.

'Well pretty Kitty remember how the Mistress tempted your sweet virginal body......"

The golden beauty's voice as sweet as honey as she cooed each word.

"........how she swirled her tongue around your throbbing little clit...."

Jordan smiled wickedly down at Angela as Lawrence began to ease his trousers down over his hips.The golden beauty slowly unbuttoned the top of her pajamas and let the garment slide from her shoulders. Her breasts were small but firm and her nipples were already as hard as little diamonds.

" Take off my bottoms my sweet little Kitty and please me as the Mistress pleased you."

Lawrence was down to his shorts. His muscular body frightening in the coiled power it possessed, his sinuous muscles were like bands of steel and his cock was straining at his shorts, his dark eyes glowing with his lust for the cowering pale beauty.

"TIMES RUNNING OUT FOR YOU pretty Kitty."
 
Really, pretty Kitty?

Angela's shoulders hunched forward at the younger woman's mocking tone. She wasn't sure what she had done to Jordan that she seemed to have taken such a dislike her so, but her taunting words bothered her, and her inherent need to please warred with her desire to push past Jordan and try running for it again.

She caught sight of movement out of the corner of her eye and turned to see Lawrence finish unbuckling his belt. Her lips formed a silent "o" as she caught sight of his... his... 'Oh dear lord, help me,' she thought, convinced she'd be unable to walk for days if he were to enter her sore nether region anytime soon. Shaking her head in denial, she looked back at Jordan when she began to speak.

Well, pretty Kitty, remember how the Mistress tempted your sweet virginal body... how she swirled her tongue around your throbbing little clit...

Angela was transfixed as Jordan's softly cooed words wrapped themselves around her. It was like she could feel each syllable... As if Mrs Merchant was once more using her tongue in such sinful ways on her... What did Jordan say it was called? Her clit? Even thinking the word made her squirm, but she wasn't sure if it was in shame or in excitement and that was all the more shameful.

The smile that crossed Jordan's lips was so wicked that Angela had to look away, and when she saw Lawrence tugging his trousers down, she wished she hadn't. Feeling like she was at an x-rated tennis match, she looked back at Jordan in time to see the young blonde letting her pajama top slide from her shoulders.

Take off my bottoms, my sweet little Kitty, and please me as the Mistress pleased you.

Biting her bottom lip in consternation, Angela tried to figure out what to do. What Jordan was suggesting was so wrong! She wanted to protest that what she wanted was something sinful, but it was obvious no one in this place understood that the lifestyle that they were leading would lead to their downfall.

Something niggled fleetingly along her spine, an odd sensation that had her looking around for the source. Her eyes widened in alarm at the sight of Lawrence stripped down to his underwear and staring at her in what could only be described as hungrily. She had always been fascinated with musculature, and had this been a museum, she would've been hard-pressed not to reach out and trace her fingers in wonder across his heavily corded muscles. But this was no museum... And he was anything but cold marble.

TIME'S RUNNING OUT FOR YOU, pretty Kitty.

The sharply spoken reprimand caused her head to whip back in Jordan's direction. "Wait...please...," she begged fearfully, terrified of the blatant hunger streaming from Lawrence's every pore. Swallowing hard, she tried again, "Please, Jordan.... I'll d-d-do it." Rising up gracefully to sit back on her heels, she placed her trembling hands on either side of Jordan's narrow waist and just barely inserted her index fingers inside the waistband and began to carefully draw the shorts down.

The sound that the silken shorts made as they slowly moved down Jordan's legs sounded overly loud to Angela's ears, and the lower they went, the redder her cheeks flushed. Angela had carefully kept her gaze fixed to a small mole on Jordan's right thigh during the process, but when the shorts had pooled at Jordan's feet, she knew she had no choice but to look. She wasn't surprised to find the younger woman wore no underwear beneath her pajamas, and noted almost absently that she too sported nothing but bare skin.

A sob caught in her throat as Angela placed her hands tentatively on Jordan's hips. Looking up, hoping against all hope that Jordan would put a stop to all of this, she hesitated a moment before dropping her gaze to the junction before her. Wondering what she had done to be punished in such away, she leaned forward and plied her tongue in a manner consistent with that of a kitten, soft and hesitant.
 
Tears glistened in Angela’s soft eyes as her dainty hands trembled as she bent to Jordan’s will and slowly eased the shorts of her silken pajama down over her hips. The young innocent kept her eyes diverted as she did the golden beauty’s bidding. Then like a shy little kitten, a sob caught in her throat, Angela’s pink little tongue slipped out from between her full ripe lips tasted another woman for the first time in her young life. The shy beauty leaned forward, her tongue shyly lapping at Jordan’s golden dewy folds like a shy naughty kitten, so innocently soft and hesitant.
Jordan’s fingers entwined in Angela’s silken mane a shuttering sigh escaped her lips as she felt the girl’s first tentative, hesitant, caress of her shy little tongue.
“ Such a good little kitten you are my sweet girl”

Jordan enjoyed this young innocent’s surrender as she bent the girl to her will. Slowly the golden beauty cooed in a soft whisper her instruction as she taught Angela how to please another woman with her delightfully wicked little pink tongue. Slowly Jordan slipped to her knees and reclined her fingers in Angela’s silken mane kept that wicked little pink tongue nestled in her hungering little cunt. The golden beauty was lying with her legs spread and Angela’s face buried in her cunt.

Lawrence now stepped to the two naked girls. His hands guided Angela as he repositioned her so that her own sweet shaven pussy was above Jordan’s mouth. She grinned wickedly as her own tongue snaked out to taste Angela once more. The ebony giant watched as Jordan began to once more to seduce Angela to dark sinfully forbidden pleasure. He would wait till the young innocent was once more lost in ecstasy and then he would mount her once more. Drive his ebony cock into her tight little white cunt. He would fuck the girl like she had never been fucked before and all the while he knew Jordan would driver to ever greater heights of ecstasy. They would school her gorgeous young body to crave pleasure. Then they would school that sweet supple body to crave darker passions.
 
Twenty plus years of obeying her parents' dictates without question screeched in absolute fury in her mind as Angela leaned forward and hesitatingly licked Jordan. Eyes scrunched close tight as if the inability to see what she was doing would somehow make it easier, somehow less real. However, the fingers clenched in her hair and pulling her forward were hard to ignore.

Such a good little kitten you are, my sweet girl.

Angela's shoulders hunched forward slightly at the cooed words. Not only did Jordan's voice hold a note of triumph, but it was another tangible reminder of what she was being forced to do... All for a possibility of being allowed to leave here. Jordan continued to murmur licentious instructions of how and where she should ply her tongue, and she did her best to comply even as her parents' perfect angel continued to weep and wail.

At some point, Jordan began to sink towards the floor, and although Angela would have gladly stopped her ministrations, strong fingers held her in place. Despite the utter shame that filled her, she continued to lick and lap, suckle and lave, while thinking 'Home... Just want to go home...'

So determined to convince Jordan to let her go that Angela totally forgot about Lawrence until two giant hands wrapped themselves around her waist and began moving her. Afraid that this was some test to see what she'd do and keep Jordan from letting her go, she continued her shameful licking although she waited tensely to see what he would do next.

Expecting something to happen from above, Angela was completely caught off guard by the sudden moist intrusion between her legs from below and tried to pull away. Although apparently she couldn't move far enough away, and she eventually realized it was Jordan doing unspeakably wicked things to her as well. Mind and body warred as her mind urged her to remove herself from the temptation Jordan was plying.

It was one thing for her to be using her tongue in order to gain her escape... It was another thing to docilely accept Jordan doing the same thing to her. Her body, on the other hand, remembered how good it had felt the night before and hungered for a repeat performance, and so she was trapped between trying to pull away and nudging her hips forward ever so slightly.
 
The little squeak of surprise that escaped Angela’s moist sweet lips pleased Jordan. The way the young innocent tried so hard to fight the dark fires of carnal pleasure that the golden haired beauty brought to the young girl pleased her.

“Kitten you need to please me my sweet girl.”

Jordan cooed, her hot moist breath washing over Angela’s soft sweet pink folds. The golden haired beauty’s thumbs spread those sweet pink folds baring the young innocents pearl of passion to her. Jordan smiled for Angela’s clit was already peeking from its hooded hiding place. The golden haired beauty’s knowing tongue coaxed Angela’s clit fully from its hooded hiding place she lashed the hapless young girl’s sweet little pussy with her mouth lips and teeth. Then she let that talented tongue snake into Angela’s tight little cunt and once more found the girl’s sweet spot. She ripped a series of cascading orgasms from the sweet young Miss.

Hours later Angela lay spent on the marble floor her lithe young body shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat from the orgasms that Jordan had ripped from her.

“You may go now kitten…………..”

Jordan watched hope flare in Angela’s soft eyes, she opened the front door, watched her rise o her feet, take a step.

Not so fast little Miss.

Lawrence dark deep voice rumbled.

You may have earned your freedom from Mistress Jordan but not from me……. Come here!

His ebony finger like the hand of god pointed to a spot in front of him.

Come to me on your hands and knees and please me with your mouth girl!

The door that Jordan had been holding open suddenly shut, Angela’s road to freedom once more barred.
 
Kitten you need to please me, my sweet girl.

Angela's entire body flushed with color as she felt Jordan doing all sorts of indecent things in her nether region; however, at the same time she heard the implied reminder that all she had to do to gain her freedom was to figure out how to please the younger woman. Wondering if perhaps Jordan wanted her to do the same things to her, she tried her best to copy whatever Jordan did, cringing over every wicked flick that her tongue made, every scrape of her teeth over the other woman's... woman's... clit.

Sweet Lord above, I am so going to hell for this...

That was the last conscious thought Angela had before she was totally lost in a series of mind-blowing orgasms that shook her petite frame with an intensity that held her spellbound. She was totally unaware of whatever she did... Whatever noises she might have made... whether she did what Jordan wanted her to do... she was only vaguely aware of wet sloppy sounds, of a musky scent and the certainty that she was going to hell.

You may go now, kitten

Angela's eyes widened at Jordan's words, and she watched as the blonde made her way to the front door. Oh my goodness... I did it! I did it! Excitement gripped her, and she forgot all about the state of her undress and the boneless mush she had been in moments before. Scrambling to her feet, her long hair falling in disheveled waves over her back and shoulders, she took an unsteady step forward when Lawrence spoke.

Not so fast, little Miss. You may have earned your freedom from Mistress Jordan, but not from me. Come here!

Angela stopped a few feet away from freedom and looked over her shoulder at the giant pointing to a spot before him with an expression of equal parts horror and dumbfounded. 'No, this can't be happening,' she thought somewhat hysterical, 'I did what Jordan said to do.'

Come to me on your hands and knees and please me with your mouth, girl!

The startled gasp that escaped her was drowned out by the slam of the door behind her, and she looked uncomprehendingly at Jordan, who stood against the door with her arms crossed loosely under her breasts and wearing an almost expectant expression.

"P-p-please, Jordan...," she looked beseechingly at the blonde, "I pleased you, didn't I?" She added in a quavering voice that was starting to rise in hysteria, "Y-Y-You said I c-c-c-could g-g-g-go if I p-p-p-pleased you..."
 
"P-p-please, Jordan...,"

She looked beseechingly at the blonde,

"I pleased you, didn't I?"

She added in a quavering voice that was starting to rise in hysteria,

"Y-Y-You said I c-c-c-could g-g-g-go if I p-p-p-pleased you..."


Jordan smiled down into Angela’s soft tear shimmering eyes,

“You did kitten and you were a very good and pleasing kitten…..”

The young golden beauty softly caressed the trapped young beauty’s cheek,

“…such a soft pleasing little tongue kitten. But Mr. Lawrence has his needs too. Go to him Kitten………on your hands and knees”

There was a note of sharpness in Jordan’s voice that left no doubt that his was a command. Lawrence already had his hug ebony cock out slowly stroking it.

come here now girl!
Angela was caught between the two. Any chance of escape would evaporate if Julia and Alex Merchant were aroused.
 
You did, kitten, and you were a very good and pleasing kitten…

Angela looked up at Jordan, struggling to keep her bottom lip from quivering as the younger woman stroked her cheek almost like she was really a kitten that she kept being called. Jordan's voice was so low... Like she was whispering a secret only the two girls should know.

Such a soft pleasing little tongue kitten. But Mr. Lawrence has his needs too. Go to him, Kitten... on your hands and knees.

Angela visibly cringed at the sharp command in Jordan's voice after beginning to hope again that perhaps she would help her after all. Looking over her shoulder towards Lawrence, she breathed out a startled gasp to see what he was doing... with his hand... on his... his... private area. She quickly turned her head away from the disturbing vision and looked back to Jordan.

Come here now, girl!

Dropping to her knees at Jordan's feet, her head bowed in supplication, Angela was tempted to beg Jordan, to plead with her, but based on her earlier comments, she was afraid of what she would do. She tried to swallow, but the collar at her throat made it difficult.
 
Jordan watched as the gorgeous young beauty slowly dropped to her knees and turned her soft eyes to her silently begging that she have mercy on her. The golden beauty watched as the young girl swallowed her eyes shifting between the huge ebony giant and herself.

“I would not keep Mr. Lawrence waiting Kitten less he decides to take you tight little ass instead of your sweet succulent mouth baby doll.”

Lawrence took a step closer to the cowering girl her fate closing in on her. It was time for Angela to make a decision either to submit to the ebony giant to gain her chance for escape or to fight him and suffer the consequences.
 
I would not keep Mr. Lawrence waiting, Kitten, less he decides to take you tight little ass instead of your sweet succulent mouth, baby doll.

Angela's mouth dropped open in shock - horrified beyond belief at the very suggestion. 'That can't be physically possible,' she thought, unable to comprehend how, or even why, that would be accomplished. She tried to speak but was unable to get anything past the lump in her throat.

She did manage a terrified squeak when Lawrence took a step toward her, panic-stricken eyes darting from side to side. Her chest rose and fell quickly was age old 'flight or fight' instincts filled her as she remembered the speed at which he had pinned her to the wall earlier under Jordan's orders. Have to get out of here.... Have to get out of here!

White faced, Angela looked around desperately seeking a means of escape. Jordan still leaned against the front door, barring that way, and Lawrence was positioned such that he'd be able to grab her if she tried to dart past him. Trapped, she lowered her head as she struggled not to scream.

"Please, no....," she whispered as a lone tear slowly rolled down her cheek.
 
"Please, no....,"

The trapped little beauty whispered as a lone tear slowly rolled down her cheek.
Her avenues of escaped closed Angela was left with little choice other than to fight or in the end submit to what was being demanded of her. Yet Angela tried so desperately to appeal to her captors’ better nature not realizing that to them she was nothing more than a tasty little morsel to be enjoyed for hr sweet charms and for what pleasure her gorgeous young body could bring to them.

Mr. Lawrence towered over the young beauty that lay prostrate at Jordan’s feet. Like some vengeful god he pointed his finger to the ground before him and in that deep authoritarian voice announced.

“Come here girl and please me with your sweet mouth, take me into your tight little throat and swallow my cum!”

Lawrence left no doubt about just what he was demanding of the chestnut haired beauty.

“I will count to five and if you do not crawl to me on your hands and knees Shall fuck that tight little ass of yours till you cum for me and I fill your tight little ass with my cum.”

Lawrence snarled at Angela.

“ONE…….TWO…….THREE………”

Each number was clearly enunciated as the young beauty’s fate closed in around her.

“…FOUR……”
 
Come here, girl, and please me with your sweet mouth, take me into your tight little throat and swallow my cum!

Angela looked over to the large figure looming over her and pointing once more to the floor before him. The thought of doing what he said horrified her. Her eyes flicked to the area in question and away as if scalded. Even if she could unfreeze her muscles and do what he said to do he was too big... He was entirely too big for him to fit in her mouth.

I will count to five and if you do not crawl to me on your hands and knees, I shall fuck that tight little ass of yours till you cum for me and I fill your tight little ass with my cum.

His sudden snarling scared a terrified squeak from her bloodless lips and only locked her frozen muscles tighter. The man she once thought of as a gentle giant scared the bejesus out of her now. Knowing how sore she was from his earlier attention, she couldn't even imagine what he would do to her poor bottom if he were to do what he threatened.

ONE…TWO…THREE…

Looking to Jordan was clearly no help, as the blonde merely grinned at her as if she couldn't wait to see what Lawrence was going to get to do. Her breath caught in her throat and her heart felt like it was going to explode clear out of her chest. He was way too big for her mouth, but the alternative was hundred times worse.

FOUR…

Knowing that she wouldn't be given another chance, Angela jerkily turned in his direction and crawled towards him. Truth be told, it wasn't a long distance but it felt like it was as she crept towards him before ultimately stopping in the spot he had indicated earlier.
 
FOUR

Like a frighten little kitten the stunning young beauty forced herself to her hands and knees. Once more Angela submits to the will of her captors and hesitantly crawls to the spot that Lawrence is pointing to. The girl remained on her hands and knees before the ebony giant, her lithe young body trembling in fear, her tear shimmering eyes demurely down cast as if she were terrified to even look at him.

“Hush now Miss Johnson.”

Lawrence’s voice had soften slightly, his huge hand cupped Angela chin, as he lifted her bowed head so that she met his gaze, his thumb gently caressed her silken cheek.

“Please me and I will be gentle with you girl. Fight me………”

Mr. Lawrence let his voice trail off his threat need not be spoken as it was all to plain that rebellion any resistance at all will only bring her pain. He guided Angela from being on all fours to a kneeling position before him, her firm little ass now resting on her heels. Angela’s chin still rested in his hand, his thumb still tenderly stroked her tear stained cheek.

“I know you are scared little Kitten. Now kneel up straight.”

Lawrence gently guided the girl to kneel up straight. His massive ebony cock danced ridged before her wide eyes. The velvet head brushed her moist ripe lips.

“Kiss my cock Miss Johnson.”

Lawrence waited for the trapped young beauty to obey his softly spoken command. Lawrence was ready to be gentle with the girl, to instruct her on how to please a man with her soft warm, mouth if she submitted to his will, If not well that choice he had made know to her.
 
Last edited:
Hush now, Miss Johnson.

Angela had no choice but to look up when Lawrence reached out and gently lifted her chin, his dark eyes almost as soft as his voice suddenly was. She felt the barest of touches whispering across her cheek, and it felt oddly soothing. Oh she much preferred this Lawrence to the avenging god-like Lawrence from moments before.

Please me and I will be gentle with you, girl. Fight me..

Giving an involuntary shudder at the unspoken threat, Angela swallowed audibly, her bottom lip trembling ever so slightly. God help me... She offered no resistance as he placed one large hand on her backside and slowly pushed it towards the floor, while continuing to hold her chin. Confusion flashed in her eyes until she realized he wanted her to sit back on her feet.

I know you are scared, little Kitten. Now kneel up straight.

Angela wanted to pull away when Lawrence would have her straighten up. To do so would be to place her face dangerously close to his private area, and a little voice inside was screaming of the inherent dangers. However the thought of displeasing Lawrence and incurring his wrath filled her dread. She had already been scared before, but she was afraid she's start hyperventilating as she got closer and closer to his private area. She just about passed out when it actually bumped against her lips and was unable to hide the resulting flinch.

Kiss my cock, Miss Johnson.

Terrified, Angela realized she was damned if she did and damned if she didn't and wanted to curl up in a ball and cry, but she instinctually knew that any additional hesitation on her part would end Lawrence's patience. God help me for what I'm about to do... Looking almost cross-eyed at the foreign looking object in question, she slowly leaned forward and pressed a fleeting kiss on his hot skin.
 
Lawrence’s fingers softly curled into Angela’s soft silken hair as her soft sensual lips slowly pursed as she gave the tip of his cock a chaste little kiss.

“Well done little kitten.”

Lawrence was going to require more. His deep voice rumbled from deep within the chest of this ebony giant. His words of praise softly caressing the kneeling young beauty.

“Take me into your Hands and lick my cock like an ice cream cone Miss Johnson.”

It was apparent that He was going to demand more of her than just that chaste little kiss. He was being gentle with her, at the moment, the gentle giant she had known earlier. Yet he had shown her another side, the omnipotent ebony giant, that could be every bit as demanding as the young golden haired beauty, the image of her towering over her pointing to the ground so very vivid.

Lawrence’s voice was deep and soft as he instructed the terrified young girl in the finer points of being a cock sucker.. How to move her hands how to swirl her little pink tongue around his massive ebony cock.

“Take me into your mouth now Miss Johnson.”

The moment of truth was at hand. It was time for Angela to “O” her sweet ripe lips and take the monstrous cock into her sweet warm mouth.
 
Well done, little kitten.

Angela felt Lawrence's fingers in her hair, and it almost felt like a gentle stroke that one would give an actual kitten. She almost dared to hope that he would perhaps let her off the hook with that one little kiss, almost... until his next words made it abundantly clear that was not to be the case.

Take me into your hands and lick my cock like an ice cream cone, Miss Johnson.

Feeling that same knot in her stomach as she had when she had been told to dissect that poor frog in Biology class, Angela reached out with trembling fingers. The moment she touched his flesh, she almost yanked her hand away from its heat. The dichotomy between the softness of his skin and the hard rigidness under her fingertips was startling.

Touching it gingerly, unsure now much pressure she was supposed to exert, she had to remind herself several times she needed to do what she was being told in order to go home. Surely she just had to focus on going home and she'd be able to get through anything these people wanted from her. Eyes affixed to the corded muscles of his stomach, Angel leaned forward and licked his manhood, pretending it was the ice cream cone he had likened it to.

Take me into your mouth now, Miss Johnson.

Cringing at the softly spoken command, Angela was terrified what Lawrence would do if she failed to comply to his bidding, but she was equally terrified to do so given the massive size she loosely cradled in her hand. Thinking that she most assuredly had now broken every one of her parents' childhood rules, Angela took a small breath to prepare herself and with eyes scrunched shut tight, leaned forward with a slightly open mouth to take him inside.
 
Jordan smiled wickedly as she thrust her hands into her robe pocket. She felt for the remote in her pocket and lightly fingered the button. She watched as the little chestnut haired beauty shyly lean forward and kissed the tip of Mr. Lawrence’s cock. Watched as her little pink tongue swirled around his huge ebony cock, the way her lips ”O”ed around its girth as she slowly slipped it into her warm sweet mouth.

Lawrence ran his fingers through her soft silken hair and told her what a good girl she was. He softly cooed his instructions to Angela as he began to teach her how to become a very talented little cock sucker. Where Jordan would do it with intimidation, break the girl to her will, Lawrence preferred to bend her to his will, leave her spirit intact as he seduced her to do his bidding. He groaned softly as the tip of his cock nudged the back of her mouth.

“Tilt your head Miss Johnson.”

It was apparent that he wanted more than the gorgeous young beauty’s sweet little mouth, and he was more than intent on claiming her tight little throat.
Jordan pressed the button in her robe’s pocket. A silent little call to the Merchants. There would be no going home for Miss Angela Johnson.
 
His deep beguiling voice whispered instructions, instructions that seemed so very naughty, but instructions that she tried to comply with despite her body's desire to shy away from his massive size. She had to open her mouth wider and wider to accommodate its width, and already her jaw was hurting from this unusual activity.

She used one hand to hold his manhood steady and the other rested lightly on his hip, initially to help keep her upright, but later out of concern that she'd have to push away suddenly as it was becoming harder and harder to breath as more and more of him entered her mouth.

Tilt your head, Miss Johnson.

Fighting the urge to gag, Angela's fingers bit into his hip as she gave a protesting moan. If she were to tilt her head, he would be able to go in further, and there was no place left for it to go. She whimpered as the gagging sensation became stronger and stronger. Backing away slightly, feeling some of the hated pressure ease up, she tilted her head slightly while using the hand curled around him to try to pull him more out of her mouth.
 
Lawrence found the contradictions in this young beauty on her knees before him enchanting. The way she struggled so hard against the fate that had befallen her and yet something deep in her very nature somehow allowed this stunning young beauty to surrender, if ever so slightly, to do as she was told. Even now with fear shimmering in her strikingly expressive eyes Angela tried very hard to do as he instructed her.

“Tilt your head Miss Johnson.”

He felt her hand upon his hip tense, her nails bite into his skin. That moment of hesitation of fear as she drew back from him. Her moist ripe Lips “O”ed around his cock. Then this adorable little creature did as she had been told and tilted her head back granting him access to her tight little throat. Lawrence knew that she was his now to do with as he pleased. It would be a simple matter to thrust his hips forward and claim the prize. But that is not what the ebony giant did. Instead he gently rolled his hips to Angela’s succulent mouth the head of his cock slipping just into her tight little throat.

“Relax Kitten”

He softly cooed to the terrified young girl. His soft dark voice wrapping around her senses and will as he instructed her how to breathe through her nose and how to relax her throat.
“Very Good Miss Johnson”

His words of praise caressed the girl. His hips began to move as he fed her more and more of his cock until his dark ebony groin was pressed to her little white button nose. Lawrence began to slowly fuck Angela’s mouth and throat his lust for her growing with each roll of his hips until his cock leaped in the girl’s mouth and his hot cum gushed into her suckling mouth and throat.
 
Back
Top