A White Knight upon a firery steed

Lets say you were married.... 5+ years. Who would wash the dishes?

Both of us... only fair...

Unless it's a special occasion, of course... then I would :D

Neither of my husbands ever did the dishes or general kitchen cleanup, but enjoyed and were praised for cooking. Cooking is creative and can be fun, messy kitchen not so much.
I am sick and tired of women telling me how lucky I am to have husband who is willing to cook, like that is the single thing that matters in relationship. Its starting to be a pet peeve of mine.

Sorry for the hijack, just ranting a bit :D

Neither of my husbands ever did the dishes or general kitchen cleanup, but enjoyed and were praised for cooking. Cooking is creative and can be fun, messy kitchen not so much.
I am sick and tired of women telling me how lucky I am to have husband who is willing to cook, like that is the single thing that matters in relationship. Its starting to be a pet peeve of mine.

Sorry for the hijack, just ranting a bit :D

Actually, I kind of agree with you. Though, I think if you do the majority of the cooking, it's nice to have someone else do the dishes or at least help. However, clean up comes with cooking. If you don't want to, or leave a mess around - that's just gross and lazy
and one of my biggest pet peeves...

Didnt I see you in gamer/geek thread? How can a gamer be bored? :eek:

Didnt I see you in gamer/geek thread? How can a gamer be bored? :eek:

I got out of MMO's because of time issues. Though I do think of going back to FFXI occasionally. I have a few PS3 games I should work on... but... I hate starting something up and then leaving it again... and since I'm an RPG player... most games take more than a day ;)
An besides, I'm more of a geek these days, than a gamer.

How's everyone doing today?

Bump on the thread :D

Wonder if it's time to start a new one...

Ah well - how's everyone doing tonight?

I would love to have a good conversation tonight :D

A week late... but bumps are always welcome :D

How's everyone doing?

I love being busy and crazy again... but I do miss the amazing people....

Another day, another bump.

How's everyone's day going?
Had a nice, fun day today.

So quiet lately...
Anyone awake and bored... feel like chatting?
I won't be able to sleep for a while, saddly

Back