What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*head tilted* i could argue that point in several ways, but will refrain.

But thank you.

You be whomever you want to be! Whatever makes you happy is the key word!

In the real world, I am always the restrained good wife and mother whom everyone counts on to do things for them. I always have to watch what I say, how I say it and be sensitive to other peoples feelings, even when they don't give a rats ass about mine! I never flirt, cuss or express what is on my mind. I don't complain or ask anything for myself.

I like being on here, where no one really judges me or cares that I'm sometimes an outrageous flirt. It makes my day better when I come on this site.

So if it makes your day better to come on here and be someone else, then have at it!
 
Short nape for a long work night ahead...now where's the bed..I know I have one, but it is generally for the naughty stuff.:rolleyes:
 
#1 why is every pen I pick up leaking on me??

#2 why do I continue to invest love, affection, time into someone who so obviously does not want to invest the same?? I'm a helluva catch!! I deserve so much better!
 
I used to think he was the shittiest flirter I'd ever seen on here....seems we have a new number one tho.


Its enough to give me a fuckin headache just reading your drivel.
 
[COLOR] I need to figure out what to fix for supper. I'm all about using the leftovers, but apparently, no one else in this house got the memo about starving children across the world. [/COLOR]
 
Hoping readers like the direction I took the series in. I'd hate to fuck it up after 21 chapters.:eek:
 
Today I heard that a family friend passed away...it was so unexpected and shocking...She was only 62 years old and such a beautiful angel in this world...

I am heartbroken and trying to make sense of this...I know God Has a plan and trust in that...yet I just feel so numb over it...

She leaves behind 6 children who were her life...and she was theirs...

Bless those sweet children...but at least now she in in heaven with her beloved late husband ...

Treasure every moment people...:heart:
 
Today I heard that a family friend passed away...it was so unexpected and shocking...She was only 62 years old and such a beautiful angel in this world...

I am heartbroken and trying to make sense of this...I know God Has a plan and trust in that...yet I just feel so numb over it...

She leaves behind 6 children who were her life...and she was theirs...

Bless those sweet children...but at least now she in in heaven with her beloved late husband ...

Treasure every moment people...:heart:

Condolences :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top