Talia's campus fun (closed)

He felt a bit of the warm red liquid wash around his hard cock as it happened, but then it was over. He was 7, almost 7.5 inches when fully aroused, as he was now, and solidly thick. He looked into her eyes, and there was pure fire, she wanted to experience everything, and he wanted to deliver.

Her legs were strong and wrapped him tight, but there was enough room for him to perform, and he began to enjoy his pussy with long, slow, deep thrusts. She was so tight, but so wet, she felt simply incredible...
 
She pressed her palms against his chest. Her body undulating beneath him as if going into a dance of its own. Her mind a blur as she gasped and moved against him.
 
She was beautiful, the most beautiful woman he had ever met, but she had never looked more beautiful to him than this very moment. All he could do was stare and enjoy as he pistoned in and out of this amazing girl...
 
Her hands reaching to pull him down into a kiss as her body continued to move against him slowly more urgently as something was happening... Sensation she had never know before she gasped trembling feeling the building tidal wave deep down.

Rick...

She gasped out.
 
As she reached for him, he was already starting to come down to her, he needed her kiss, her soft lips, her warm tongue. He felt the early spasms from her, he was in control of his cock, he had to be hard and stay hard to pleasure her as he planned. His mouth approaching, inches away from her sweet kiss, he whispered” yes, Yalia, cum...cum for me”, and then their lips met
 
Having forgotten the idea of struggling against him she had still enjoyed every moment of her first. Orgasm overwhelming her body and senses as she laid there bucking and gripping the bed gasping.
 
He felt her back arching, and her pelvis bucking up into him, hard, harder. Her pussy convulsing, he absorbed her need and fed it back. He wanted her, and as she drove up, he pounded back even harder. It was as if they were trying to drive their bodies through each other, they could not have too much...” Oh god Talia FUCK me, please FUCK me”
 
Orgasm finishing it's thundering assault on every fiber of her being she sank back against the bed gasping. Heart rate thundering so it felt to her that her heart would break the ribs that housed it.

Rick

She gasped.
 
“Rick” He heard her, “Yes my love...” He did love her, why deny it? Otherwise he wouldn’t be here, risking everything for this moment. He slowed his thrusting to allow her to recover. But he had no intention of stopping. He moved gently, lovingly, he would revive her, then resume even harder. Her lips and walls so tight, they nearly strangled his cock. If she wasn’t so wet it would be painful, instead the tight seal was incredible. He looked into her eyes, the fire subsiding for a bit, but embers ready to be reignited, “...do you mind if I continue?”
 
She was still trembling even though her breathing returned almost to normal as she laid there with him. Curling close she thought for only a brief moment before nodding yes to him

Yes... More.
 
"Yes...More" He smiled and kissed her, he took her hands and raised them over her head, pinning them with one strong hand. He kissed her beautiful mouth one more time and then began nibbling down her neck. Her eyes could watch his muscular stomach as he began to once again pick up the tempo, pulling his cock to the very brink of coming out, and then rhythmically down inside her to her very depth.

She was a dancer, he was a high end athlete, they were a gorgeous couple and they moved with the grace, power and precision of two high end specimens, entangled and coupled in an intimate exercise of passion...God he wanted her, and he started to pound hard, harder, hardest...moaning, driving, needing...he drove into her over and over, each thrust bringing him/them closer
 
Her wrists trapped she squirmed teasingly struggling as he was going harder and it seemed faster as well her body again responding in kind. Hips bucking and undulating beneath him her breathing simply gasps once more

Yes...
 
He held her hands, ignored her mock resistance. God he felt alive. Her body was amazing driving up into him, maximizing the impact of every downward thrust Fucking as a dance, an art form, HE COULD NOT GET EBOUGH OF HER. He lost all thought, just was, and drip over, and drove, and drove into her

Almost breathless he moaned,

Oh God
 
Her body still moving wild against him in this primal dance. Hearing him call out like that and her own body's response to the increased intensity of thrusts due to it's own bucking as well she whimpered out another orgasm battering her body once more.
 
It had been glorious. The bucking, the grinding, the thrusting, fabulous, fantastic, fucking. How their bodies had played, used each other, feasted on each other, and responded to each other’s urgings. He felt her second spasm, the quiver of her tight cunt, the fabulous sensations provided by her orgasm. Milking him, natures call to procreate, and he knew his cock would answer this last call positively and with urgency.

He could only control it a second or two more, keep the syren’s call of her quivering at bay, “Oh god Talia, I so need to cum, are you on birth control? Can I stay in, or do I need to pull out?” His brain was working, but the rest of his body was just enjoying, as he continued to drive his rigid member into his beautiful lover...
 
Yes...

She vasped not sure what to make of anything her mind and body reeling from the pleasure.

Rick...
 
Yes?...to which question he wasn’t sure...he could only hope birth control..but the time for decisions was over.

Rick’s entire body tensed, shuttered and...released..released..he grunted, spasmed...released..released. And one final release. He fired rope after after rope after rope after rope of his seed into his sexy young lover...oh the sublime feeling, the full body orgasm, the sensation when your lover has brought you to the absolute peak of arousal. He felt his entire body let go.

For a second, he collapsed on top of Talia, luxuriating in the skin to skin contact of their entire bodies. He remained hard inside her, and he quickly recovered his sense and propped his weight up on his elbows so he could gaze into her beautiful face. He wasn’t sure where they went from here, the needed to talk, but as he again leaned in to kiss her, as his lips again found hers, he knew there was no place in the world he would rather be at that moment...
 
She snuggled up close and happy kissing him tenderly.

So wonderful love
 
He held her in his arms, she was perfect there. And they kissed for a long time. No longer hungrily, but lovingly, sweetly. Finally she lay her head on his chest and he carrassed her arms. "So the key, do you mind if I keep it?"
 
That was the plan. Why wouldn't you keep it?

She traced a finger over his chest.

Unless you are worried about her asking too many questions about it?
 
He had no intentions of her ever finding, it, but that was a problem for tomorrow.

He ran his fingers through her hair tickling down to her neck and back up again. "I don't want to leave...

I want to take you to dinner...

I have told her I would be away all night....

Talia, you know I can't let her find out about us, at least not now...but if we are careful..."

He didn't want to ruin this moment, so he stopped, that was a conversation for later, for now he just wanted to be with her.

"...never mind, we can discuss that later, I want to take you to a nice dinner, celebrate...

and then, if it is okay with you...

I would like to come back her and spend the night with you."
 
Last edited:
Her eyes sparkled as she smiled

Where did you have in mind? We could just get delivery and stay here.

She smiled more at his last words.

Yes... I... I would like that.
 
The idea of staying in with her, here, sounded amazing, he never wanted to leave

"I will do either, I will take you anywhere you want to go, or we can order in, stay naked and just stay in each other's arms."

He laughed, "Either way, as long as I am with you, I am with the most incredible woman in the room."

He wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her in to a spooning, position. No matter where they ate tonight, his appetizer would be his lady's neck. He pulled her hair aside ad began to kiss and nibble at her soft beautiful skin
 
One of my concerns is you being able to keep interactions appropriate in public.

She whimpered her words lips parted of soft breathy answer.
 
He laughed, "inappropriate in what way, afraid I won't be able to keep my hands off of you or that I will?"
 
Back
Top