Thanksgiving at College

ToolmanTim

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Posts
701
Tom shut off the shower and stood there letting himself drip dry for a few minutes before he grabbed his towel and dried off. His towel rubbed against his toned body which always brought a smile to his face.

A year ago Tom had been the fat kid in his senior class. He'd gotten tired of the jokes and the laughs at his expense and started working out. Calisthenics mostly. And isometrics. He wasn't looking to get bigger, he wanted to burn fat. It was a slow process. It had taken most of the school year to really get the results he was looking for.

His last two months at school had been some wild times. The high school girls hadn't noticed his great personality and witty humor until he dropped fifty pounds and gotten a six pack. And then there was the wild summer.

Starting college had slowed him down a lot. Classes weren't harder, per se, but the work load was considerably larger and the papers were longer. He'd asked out a few girls, all of them had turned him down because they had boyfriends. Cara was the only one who still flirted with him after.

Finally a hot girl had agreed to go out with him. Mary. Things started out hot and heavy, but as the course load piled up Tom had less and less time for her. And she was a poly sci major who was obsessed with talking about politics all the time. All the time. They had broken up a few weeks ago, right after midterms.

Whatever. It had hurt for a little while, and truthfully Tom still wasn't completely over her emotionally. Intellectually though, he knew it could never work out. They were two very different people.

He finished toweling off, grabbed his shower stuff and walked back to his dorm room. He put his basket of soap and shampoo and his razor on the shelf in his room and contemplated what he was going to do tonight. His collection of books on the shelf caught his eye. It had been too long since he had a chance to spend some time with Mr. Heinlein. To Sail Beyond the Sunset was sitting there staring at him. It was one of Heinlein's adult novels. There was more sex in it than in some softcore porn movies.

The image of sitting in the lounge in the big comfy chair reading a smut book and nobody knowing it amused him. To be fair, the novel had a story, not Heinlein's best by any stretch of the imagination, but it did have a story. Then again, maybe he was just feeling lonely and horny.

Tom threw on some clothes, a t-shirt, sweat pants and socks. He certainly wasn't going out clubbing dressed like that. Probably wasn't going to attract anyone either, but that wasn't the point of the evening. He grabbed a 2-litre of Sam's Club Cola and his universal drinking mug. The one cup you need for college. It kept hot drinks hot, cold drinks cold and was easy to clean. All important things for the college student with limited funds and space.

He wandered down to the dorm lounge and immediately spotted the foreign kids playing PS4. They stopped inviting him to play after he won the video game tournament during orientation. Games were his hobby, more than reading or watching movies, Tom was a gamer. Not just video games either. Board games, bar games, anything that didn't really require much physical effort and was competitive.

Come to think of it, that was probably why he'd become the fat kid in the first place.

A couple international students were giving him the evil eye, letting him know he wasn't welcome. Tom smiled and waved as he walked past. He saw them visibly relax in his peripheral vision as he walked past them.

He was walking toward the comfy chair as he heard the bang of two billiard balls hitting each other. He glanced over toward the pool table to see who was knocking the balls around. He stopped in his tracks when he saw one fine ass in a jeans skirt riding up a bit and showing the bottom of her ass while she was bent over the table lining up a shot. She hit it and Tom heard the familiar sound of a ball going into a pocket as she stood up.

Well shit. It was Cara. Cara the flirtatious. Cara who shot him down when he asked her out back in September, but asked him out while he was dating Mary. He knew she was interested, and he was definitely interested. But Cara was dressed to kill and here he was in sweats and a t-shirt. He had to go say hi, it would be rude not to, but he was dressed like a schmuck. What should he do? Run and go change?

Fuck it. It was all about confidence. He knew she was interested. So she'd make a comment about his choice of clothes. Turn it to your advantage, make a comment about her being dressed like she was down to fuck tonight. Shit, when you get an obvious erection, play off that as well. the relaxed clothes show you're comfortable around her. Who knows. If she's still single, he might just get lucky tonight.

She took a third shot while Tom walked over. She missed the third, an easy bank shot. She muttered a curse and stood up, looking him over. Tom returned the look, giving her a quick up and down look then letting out a low whistle of appreciation.

“Hey stranger, fancy seein’ you here.”

Cara leaned her hip into the table while holding the cue. Fuck she looked extra hot tonight in that tank top and the hoodie. Everything was covered, but nothing was hidden. Tom felt himself starting to get an erection, which he knew the sweat pants couldn't hide.

“What, your parents don’t love you either?” she joked, before continuing. “And who...” her brows furrowed, “Who drinks pop out of a mug?”

Tom laughed, closing the distance between them to about a foot, foot and a half, normal talking distance. He put the book and the 2-litre on the edge of the pool table, to not disturb her game and leaned against it as well, unconsciously mirroring her pose.

"It was either this mug or drinking straight from the bottle. But if you wanted to do some body shots, I'd never refuse a lady." Tom winked at her and pointed to the pool table with his thumb. "I didn't know you played."

“Wanna play?” Chalking her cue, she lined up again for her shot on the next ball. Tom took advantage to turn and look back away from her, to give himself an excellent view of her ass. He didn't try to hide it.

“Don’t want to take away from your heavy reading, of course.”

He chuckled appreciatively at her joke. "I don't think honor would allow me to leave a lady alone in distress. Especially a lady who is looking as beautiful as you are tonight. Mr. Heinlein will have to wait."

Tom picked up his stuff and moved it over to a lamp stand/end table looking thing nearby.

"Nine ball, huh? It's been awhile since I've played pool." Which was technically true. His cure for insomnia was to come down here in the middle of the night and practice trick shots until he got tired. But he hadn't played a game of pool in quite a while.
 
It was Tuesday night, and almost everyone had left campus to be with their families for Thanksgiving break. All except for a handful students, like Cara, stayed. Her parents were vacationing across Europe anyhow, so she didn’t see any reason to head back home. Besides, she figured being left to her own devices on a quiet campus could prove pretty interesting, or at the very least relaxing.

Shortage of clean laundry limited Cara to wearing a tank top, short jean skirt and svelte zip up hoodie. She tied her dark hair into a loose tail that hung over shoulder, and dabbed a touch of gloss on her full lips. After a quick once over in front of the mirror, she slipped into her Chucks, and made her way over to the student lounge.

She wasn’t too surprised to see a couple international students glued to the big screen with their PS4. Headsets donned, the group was collectively yelling at each other and the screen of what looked like Black Ops 4. Cara smiled as she swiped a slice of pizza from an open box at a nearby table, most likely theirs.

Before one of the guys could call her out, she made eye contact with him and winked, while gesturing “shh.” He shook his head and rolled his eyes, before returning his attention to the screen. She was used to getting her way with such things.

Rounding the corner, Cara’s smile turned into a full on grin. The pool table was open and no one else was in sight! She enjoyed playing, but the table was almost always crowded. Now she had it all to herself.

With a mouthful of pizza, she rolled the cues along the table to find something that resembled balance, then went on to rack for 9-ball. Her hands setting up the diamond formation with practiced ease.

Approving her handiwork, Cara went to the opposite end of the table to line up the cue ball. A few swipes of blue chalk, then she bent at the hips to eye the 1. Her skirt riding up, ever so slightly. Easing into her breath, she took her first shot and was awarded with a solid break. Three balls finding their pockets while the rest scattered. The next two were easy stop shots, but the third had to be banked.

The angles were there, she just had to slow it down and go smooth. Cara had everything lined up until movement caught her eye, and distracted her stroke; the cue ball completely missing its mark. She tsked in frustration.

“Damn it,” she muttered under her breath, as she stood up and eyed her distraction. Mild annoyance melted into warm welcome as she recognized Tom. They shared several classes and had been flirting all semester. Now, he was sauntering towards her in just a T-shirt and sweats, with all of the relaxed bravado in the world.

Closing the distance, Tom leaned into the table as well, and they fell into easy banter - like they always did when they were around each other. Over the course of the semester, she found that she enjoyed Tom’s company. He was smart, but not overbearing about it (unless he wanted to be), and his witty humor always made her laugh. It didn’t hurt that he was dependable for notes when her own were lackluster.

Back in September, he had asked her out, but she was seeing Davis at the time. A junior on the lacrosse team that was sweet on her during orientation. That was a short lived stint of two weeks, that she ended on her own terms. She shouldn’t have said yes in the first place, but she thought giving an older guy a chance would be different. Yeah, not so much. Then, when she casually asked Tom out in October, he was already dating Mary. Timing apparently wasn’t in the cards for them.

Cara rolled her eyes at his “body shot” comment, but that didn’t stop the image of Tom licking salt off her skin and sucking tequila from her navel.

”I didn’t know you played.”

“A little bit,” she shrugged, trying to get her mind out of the gutter. “Grew up with a table in our basement. Older brothers showed me the ropes, and I picked up the rest. It’s been a minute though,” she explained absently while looking at her options on the table. “Wanna play?” she asked, before ribbing him about the novel he had in hand. Was he seriously just gonna read in the lounge by himself? She lined up her next shot and smiled as she noticed him checking out her ass.

“I don't think honor would allow me to leave a lady alone in distress. Especially a lady who is looking as beautiful as you are tonight.”

Cara stood up instead of taking the shot, and looked at him. Olive eyes meeting his. “Oooh, laying the the flattery on thick tonight, Tom,” she teased. She walked around her classmate without breaking eye contact, before taking a new shooting position at the table.

“My dear knight in shining armor,” she addressed loftily. “Though I may be alone,” she bent at the hips and aimed again. “I assure you,” she pulled back on the cue in full concentration. “I’m far from distressed,” she turned to meet his eyes again with a look of reckless daring, and shot true without watching the ball. The sound of the ball being pocketed was music to her ears.

She sent a silent prayer of thanks to the billiard gods for letting her make that cut shot, however it left her with few options for the three remaining balls on the table. A result of showing off, no doubt, but it was worth it, at the moment.

“It's been awhile since I've played pool.”

The brunette raised her brows, “Yeah?” She laughed a little while she decided her next shot. “Haven’t heard that line before,” she said with mirth. Cara carefully placed the cue ball right next to 7, so they were touching, and lifted the pool cue handle in front of him.

“You in, or what?”
 
"You in or what?"

Tom shook his head as he looked at the pool table. Under the rules of nine ball you have to hit the lowest numbered ball first. You can sink any ball on the table except the nine ball, as long as you hit the lowest numbered ball first. Cara had already sunk six balls, leaving three balls on the table, the seven, the nine and the five. The five was the next ball that had to be hit, but Cara had left the cue ball kissing the seven. There was a really easy shot lined up with the seven , but if he hit the seven first it would be a foul shot. He had to hit the five first and the only way to do that was to bank the cue off three different sides at just the right angle. And sinking something with the same shot would be even more difficult. Almost impossible really.

Tom could do it drunk with a blindfold on. But Cara didn't need to know that.

He took the cue from Cara with a nod of his head, and walked over to the chalk, and over chalked the tip. He did it on purpose. Only a rube over chalks the tip. He wanted her underestimating him. He wanted that very much. He had a hustle planned.

Not for money. He wanted to get her naked and maybe play with her a little bit. Nothing non-consensual. And if he knew Cara, well, she was usually up for a good time.

"Clearly you're not in distress," Tom said as he pulled the chalk off his cue and took a close look at the tip. He evaluated it for a second and then chalked it up some more.

"And you didn't leave your knight in shining armor much to do on the table." He looked at the cue tip again, nodded, put down the chalk and swung the cue a few times as he walked around the table. He hit the bottom of the table with the cue and looked surprised. He wasn't surprised, he needed to knock most of the chalk off the cue, but he wanted Cara to think he was incompetent.

"If I remember the rules of nine ball right, and I probably don't, then I have to hit the five ball in next, right?"

Tom but the butt of the cue on the ground and leaned against the stick, waiting for Cara's response.

Tom pointed at the pool table. "Okay, so, there's no way I'm going to make that shot, right? How about if we make it more interesting?"

He closed whatever distance there was between them and looked Cara over, making sure she saw him looking her up and down. When he spoke his voice was a lower volume, loud enough for her to hear but not loud enough for the guys playing PS4 to hear, even if they took their headphones off.

"I don't know if you're seeing someone right now, but I'm not. If you are, then feel free to say no, I'm not trying to cause any problems. But Cara, you are still one of the sexiest women I've ever met. So let's say, if I make a shot, any legal shot, you will flash me those amazing tits."
 
Jesus...

Cara winced inwardly as Tom drove the cue into the table. Excess chalk smeared along the green.

"If I remember the rules of nine ball right, and I probably don't, then I have to hit the five ball in next, right?"

“That’s right,” she glanced at the cue ball kissing the seven, and almost started feeling bad.

"Okay, so, there's no way I'm going to make that shot, right?"

She shrugged. It was near impossible. The shooting position was awkward, and she didn’t even want to start on the banking angles involved. And that was just to hit. “Y’know, we don’t have to play pool. We can hang out and do something else, wander the campus or whatever,” offering Tom a graceful out.

"How about if we make it more interesting?"

There was something more in the way he checked her out - there always was. Her curiosity piqued as he drew closer into her space, taking on a hushed tone.

"I don't know if you're seeing someone right now…”
Just you, at this very second.

“…but I'm not.”
So I’ve heard.

“If you are, then feel free to say no, I'm not trying to cause any problems.”
What are you getting at...?

“But Cara, you are still one of the sexiest women I've ever met.”
Oh, god...please don’t ruin things and profess your undying love for me right now...

Her cheeks still tinged pink at his compliment.

“So let's say, if I make a shot, any legal shot, you will flash me those amazing tits.”

Cara couldn’t help but smirk. Fucking Tom. Had anyone else said that to her, she would’ve easily decked them and walked away.

She glanced at the table, then back at him and just about scoffed, “You’re serious?”

Hitting clean was one thing, but he was betting on making a damn shot.
No way. Not a chance.

“Alright,” she conceded, “but if you miss,” she mirrored the way he was looking at her earlier. “You flash me that package, that Mary’s been bragging about to everyone within earshot.”
 
Last edited:
Surprise only lasts on your face for less than a second. Tom didn't know that. His jaw dropped and his eyebrows shot up. It was for only an instant and then he was back to the casual, easy going smile, almost a smirk, that he always wore when he was flirting. So it was the smile she saw most of the time.

Unless they were talking about class work. Then he was deadly serious. Like he was when he was learning a game.

But right now he was running a con. He needed to ignore the words ringing around in his head.

"If you miss you flash me that package, that Mary’s been bragging about to everyone within earshot.”

Mary was bragging about his dick? They had only had sex a few times. She didn't seem that interested. Most of the time she wanted to talk politics, which really meant she wanted to yell at him for his ignorance. One of the two of them could explain E=MC^2. The other could yell about the news all day. Tom hated politics. He hated it with a passion after breaking up with Mary. But now she was bragging about his dick? Or was she doing it before? Did she want him back? Did he want her back? No, not really. But he did miss her. Not really her but the hope of her. What she and he could have been. What might have been.

Bullshit really. They would never have worked out. Never. And Tom knew that.

Or was she complaining about his dick? That one blow job she tried to give him and she couldn't get her mouth around his cockhead. It was just too damn thick around. Like a coke can. She wasn't a very big girl. Maybe that was what she was talking about, telling everyone what a genetic freak he was.

And Cara wanted to see his cock. That was banging around his head too. She was flirting, but there must be some truth to what she had said. Did she really want him? Was she down to fuck? Tom was just pushing things, seeing how far she would go. That she agreed to the bet without slapping him was farther than he figured he'd ever get. Did he really have a shot with Cara tonight? Would he get to fuck her? Did she really want to see his dick.

Fuck. He wanted her. He definitely wanted her. Cara was fun. Sure, she was sexy, and that was a different kind of fun. She was witty and lighthearted and enjoyed poking fun at life. Tom didn't know if they would last forever, but hell, finding that out was part of dating. The point of dating really. Would this game he was playing screw the whole thing up?

Maybe.

Fuck it. He was going for it. She was upping the ante. She was in for the fun of the game.

Let's see how far she'll go.

All of that was flashing through his head and banging around. After that first flash of surprise his face betrayed nothing. His cock was slowly growing bigger, his sweats hiding nothing, but that was to be expected while flirting with a hot girl. And if Cara wanted his cock she may as well get a preview of coming events.

"Deal," Tom said, offering his hand to Cara to seal the agreement. During the handshake he looked down at her breasts and kept his gaze there for a little too long. He shook his head, still looking at her breasts, then released her hand and looked Cara in the eyes, shooting her a fun smile.

"I've never wanted to win a bet so badly in my life." Still holding her gaze he stepped closer, their bodies almost, but not quite, touching.

"I've never wanted to lose a bet so badly either."

He stayed close to her for a handful of seconds, then turned away from her 180 degrees and began walking around the table looking at the four balls. The cue, the five, the seven and the nine. He made a complete circle around the table then raised the back end of the cue and gently pushed Cara away from the table with it.

He took up a ridiculous position: leaning too far over the table, extending one leg straight out behind him, closing one eye, then the other as he looked down the length of the cue stick. Unbeknownst to Tom he was stretching his sweats at the crotch, and with his dick slowly hardening he was giving Cara an amazing view of a slowly growing beast that looked like he had stuffed a Monster energy drink down his pants.

His position at the table was ridiculous. He was trying to hit the cue ball at 150 degrees or so away from the seven ball. Tom would have to bank the ball six or seven times, making almost two full circles around the table to hit the five. It would take a tremendous amount of force to hit the ball that hard and even more skill to get it to hit the five after banking that many times. It was a crazy attempt.

Tom pulled the cue stick back and pushed it forward once, with one eye closed, aiming up the shot. He pulled it back and pushed it forward twice, closing the other eye then opening the first eye. He pulled the cue stick back a third time and stuck out his tongue to one side of his mouth, intensely concentrating.

Tom stood up straight, and exhaled. "Sorry Cara, it's a lot of pressure. I asked you out, you asked me out, and now I've got a shot at seeing your tits. I know we should probably date and have a real relationship and all that stuff, but right now, in this moment, fuck."

Tom looked her right in the eyes again. His smile dropped and that serious look she knew from class work was there. "I want you Cara. Tonight. I'm never going to make this shot. So, while you're getting a nice long look at my package, start thinking up the next bet. One of these shots I'm going to make."

He dropped back down to the table, taking a more serious pose this time at a slightly different angle. He did one line up with the cue stick, said, "Here goes nothing," pulled the stick back and let it fly forward. He stood immediately, getting out of the way of the balls, the whole process taking less than ten seconds.

The cue ball flew across the green, the seven staying still as a statue. One bank, two, three, four, BAM! It smacked into the five ball, which flew off across the green, banked once and flew into a pocket.

Tom's jaw dropped. This time it stayed dropped. "Fuck me. I did it."
 
”Deal.”


Their hands met in mutual agreement, and their gazes locked. Two players sizing each other up. Cara noted the strength in his grip, and matched its controlled intensity. She couldn’t help but think about what his grip would feel like elsewhere. In her hair, around her wrists, at her hips. The mere thought made her wet. Cara bit her lower lip as Tom shook his head, and she wondered if his mind was going down the same path. She’d put money on it that it was.


She wasn’t sure how he could draw himself so close, and and their bodies still not touch. The air vibrated between them, the way it did minutes before an electrical storm. His words about winning and losing this bet struck deep, and it was at that moment she realized that maybe this was more than just a game...


“We’ll see,” she simply replied, before he withdrew his hand from hers and took to the table with a different energy than moments earlier. He’d done a full circle, scanning his angles, then started to aim. The end of his pool cue, gently pressing against her hip.


“Alright, I get the hint,” she smiled, as she rounded the opposite end of the table. But when she looked back up to see her classmate, her smile faded and her eye brows just about hit her hairline.


Sure, the position he was taking for the shot was a little much, but not the craziest she’d seen. Whatever the hell was in his pants was a whole different story. Earlier, she had suspected that he was sporting a little chub - not a big deal. But his current stance, and her current line of sight, made it crystal clear that the stories Mary had shared were indeed true.


Cara had a flashback of that afternoon, where a group of the girls went out to lunch. She and Mary were seated at the cafe a few seats from one another, and just before she was getting ready to tune out her usual soapbox tirade on current political affairs, the conversation turned towards her date with Tom. She couldn’t help but listen; perhaps with a little jealousy.


“I’m not joking,” Mary had said, and pushed her can of cola to the center of the table. No doubt referring to his size. The girls clamored for more, ‘No way!’ ‘For real?’ ‘What did it feel like?’

That evening (and almost every night after), she had worked herself up to a frenzy, burying three fingers inside herself, fantasizing on how she could handle Tom. All she knew for certain, was that if she had the opportunity to be with him, she’d do more than just stare and give up.

His voice brought her back from her reverie; saying something about pressure, and dating. Had she not had his dick on the brain, she may have teased him about stalling.

“I want you Cara. Tonight. I'm never going to make this shot. So, while you're getting a nice long look at my package, start thinking up the next bet. One of these shots I'm going to make.”

The boldness of his words went straight to her libido, and she was certain the thong she was wearing was beyond a mess, if not ruined. Through the haze of hormones, her brain continued to make connections with his previous shot and the one he was taking now. However, these details were taking a backseat to scenarios of them fucking.

Then he shot. The cue ball banked four times, struck the five, which banked once then sunk into the pocket.

Wait.
WHAT?!

She shook her head, as if waking from a daze. Her jaw somewhere on the ground, while she mentally replayed the shot. The guy who just made that, was not the same guy that ground his cue into the table earlier.

“That shot was…” her voice trailed off while her brain offered up the next word. Insane. Near impossible. Incredible. Fucking Amazing.

Bullshit,” she said impulsively, and under her breath.

The thing about being the youngest to three older brothers was that she developed a competitive streak about a mile wide, and hated losing. Over time she’d learned to keep her behavior in check. However, as details made their way to the surface, and she started to put together the possibility of falling for a hustle, (hook, line and sinker at that), the antagonistic part of her threatened to rear it’s ugly head.

Cara reigned that dark side of her in, and assessed the table. The seven and nine were left. Both fairly easy individual shots. Cutting the seven into the nine for the nearby pocket was there as well…

But, first thing was first.

She met Tom’s eyes with a look of quiet defiance, then slowly drew the zipper of her black hoodie down. Letting out a huffed sigh, she pulled the neck of her grey tank top and navy bra cups underneath the swell of her breasts, bringing them into full view. Her clothes now perfectly framing them.

Cara sometimes wished she had a little more to work with, but was happy they were proportioned to her frame. She brought her hands up to cup her tits, which filled her palms but didn’t overflow. Her fingers moved lazily to caress tan globes tipped with nipples that were only slightly darker with the softest shade of pink. She bit her lower lip as her fingertips slid back and forth over her hard nipples. Each pass sending electric shocks down her core.

This was more than a quick flash, she knew. But she hoped the show would give her the advantage for what she had planned in the next bet. One hand dropped to rest on the edge of the table, while the other continued to slowly grab and pull at her breast.

“Pocket both in the next shot, and I’ll let you touch these amazing tits,” she said huskily. “If you miss,” Cara shrugged innocently while looking pointedly at cock, “I get to touch you.”
 
“That shot was…” her voice trailed off.

“Bullshit,” she said impulsively, and under her breath.


Tom nodded, turning to grin at Cara. "Tell me about it. I probably won't get another decent shot tonight. I'm thinking the universe really wants me to see those pretty titties of yours."

The look in her eyes was almost a glare. Tom shrugged at her. Then her fingers went to her zipper and Tom stopped looking at her face.

Tom spared a quick glance at the international students. They were all the way across the lounge and utterly engrossed in their game. No worries there.

His eyes snapped back to Cara's tank top. She sighed, making her breasts move up and down. Tom stood transfixed as she pulled down the neck of her low cut top, then pulled out one tit, then the other. They were perfectly round, firm with two rosy nipples pointing at him. Tom wanted to grab them, caress them, motorboat them, rub his cockhead all over them.

His cock was reacting too. Growing larger, getting thicker and straining the sweat pants more, making an obvious tent.

Her hands moved to her tits far too soon. She was going to put them away. "Hold on a second," Tom said as Cara started playing with her nipples, him still staring at them.

"Sorry, carry on." And she did.

After an eternity Cara dropped one hand to the table, the other still pulling and teasing her nipple. That was the hand Tom was watching.

“Pocket both in the next shot, and I’ll let you touch these amazing tits,” she said huskily. “If you miss,” Cara shrugged innocently, making the free tit bounce quite a bit, “I get to touch you.”


Without looking away from her breasts Tom said, "Deal."

He moved the cue stick to the table, took a quick look at the table to aim, hit the cue ball and sent it about four inches across the green. He left the cue stick on the table and grinned up at Cara's face. "Oops, I missed. Where did you want me for this?"

After he asked his eyes went right back to her breasts. "Those are fantastic tits Cara. I'd like to tell you everything I want to do to them, if you want to hear it."
 
A smirk played along Cara’s lips, as she watched Tom intentionally miss his shot. Playing right into her hands.

So predictable.

She was about to direct him to the lounge chair, before curiosity got the best of her.

”Those are fantastic tits Cara. I'd like to tell you everything I want to do to them, if you want to hear it.”

She closed the distance between them, and slid in front of Tom as she hopped onto the pool table’s edge.

“Alright, Tom. Tell me,” her eyes looked at him challengingly, as her hands fell behind her on the green, pushing her tits out.

“Tell me exactly what you want to do.”
Tell me something I don’t already know.
 
Cara moved between Tom and the table, keeping her back to the international students. They weren't paying attention anyway, but this was a private show and Cara was keeping it that way. Good.

Tom tapped the inside of one of Cara's knees, and then the other, indicating that she should spread her legs. Once she did he stepped in between them, his hips pressed right up against the pool table. They weren't touching. Not quite. It was close, the distance between her soaked panties and his stretched sweat pants could be measured in millimeters, but they weren't touching.

Of course, Cara could change that at any time, just by rocking forward a little.

Tom looked over Cara's shoulder one last time, making sure the International students were still focused on their game. Satisfied that they were completely ignoring the couple, Tom looked down at Cara's tits and bit his bottom lip, shaking his head slightly back and forth. He brought his hands up and slowly, carefully covered over her breasts, His hands are bigger than hers, keeping his hands maybe a half centimeter away, his palms over her nipples. He moves his hands back and forth in waves simulating touching them, caressing them, then curls his fingers, stopping just before touching her beautiful tits.

Tom pulled his hands back, away from her breasts and puts them on the table, leaning over Cara, not quite touching her and close enough to whisper in her right ear.

"I want to touch them. Of course. That's obvious. Who wouldn't. They are beautiful, and delicious and command attention. Much like their owner. I want to hold them in my hands, caress them, kneed them like bread dough, learn every square inch of them by touch so I can find them in the dark and bring you unbridled pleasure.

And then your nipples. Your oh, so sensitive nipples. I saw them jump when you touched them. Every time you touched them. I wasn't just lusting after your amazing body, Sexy, I was paying attention. But then, how could I not? Tell me, how does it feel when you touch them? Is it like a jolt of pleasure that goes straight down to your panties? Every time you pinch them, every time you pull, them, caress them? Is it turning you on, more and more. How will it feel when I touch them. Not just rub over them with my palm while I caress your breasts, but when I focus on them? When I rub circles on them with my thumbs? When I push down on them, flick them back and forth? How will it feel when I take one in my mouth? When I scrape it with my teeth and then lick it with my tongue? Soft, wet, rough and firm all at once against your nipples. Tell me Cara, have you ever cum from someone playing with your nipples? Can you imagine that? You want that don't you? You want my hands on your breasts, my lips, my tongue, sucking at them. You want that and more.

"You're imagining my cockhead on your nipples aren't you? The bulbous, firm head of my cock, the most sensitive part of my body, your hand around the shaft, your other hand on your titty, moving them both, controlling the whole situation. You like to be in control, don't you? At least, sometimes. And you would be, for this. I'd like that. Watching you enjoy yourself playing with my cock and your titty. You control the two pieces. Do you rub your nipple with my cockhead in circles, or up and down? Do you press the nipple into your boob? Do you lick your nipple first to get it nice and slippery, or is it too far and you'll have to lick my cock instead? What is going to make you feel good? What is going to give you the most pleasure? We're going to have to find out, aren't we?

"And then I want to fuck your titties. You knew it was coming. You hoped it was coming. You've heard Mary's stories," Tom paused. He shouldn't have mentioned Mary. Tom forced the thoughts of her back down and continued.

"You wanted to know if they were true. You want to find out for yourself. What better way than to try and wrap your tits around it. To hold them around the beast, to try and trap him. You won't you know. It's too big, too strong. You can only hope to contain him until he's spent. You had your time to be in control, now it's mine. You hold your tits around it, your fingers interlocking to keep him in place, keep him in your tit pussy as I thrust in and out, over and over, fucking your tits nice and hard. Eventually I will finish and explode all over you. Your face, of course. Your hair, maybe some. But your tits. Your glorious light brown tits will be white. Like the snow in winter. I'll paint them white with my cum.

"And you'd like that, wouldn't you? You want to please me, to serve me, to prove to yourself that you can handle the animal that's pressing against the pool table right now, that's almost touching your panties. Your sex. Is it hot? Wet? I want you Cara. And you want me too. You want my cum. You want to taste it, to breath in the smell and feel the texture on your tongue. You want to relish the taste of it.

"You want to be my slut tonight. Not a slut, no, just mine. My slut. My cum slut. My sex toy. My fuck doll. You want to surrender propriety, and manners, and society. Just for tonight, throw it all to the wind. Tonight we're going to fuck. Tonight you are going to be my own, personal slut."

Tom pushed away from the table, standing upright. He took another look at her breasts then brought his gaze back to Cara's eyes, searching them. Had he gone too far? Maybe. Maybe not.

When he spoke his voice was no longer a whisper, but back up to conversational tones. "Those tits are definitely beautiful. Like you. So, where did you want me?"
 
So, where did you want me?”

Cara hooked her foot behind his knee and pulled, jerking him back to his original position. His thighs encased by hers, with his hips against the table. Heat threatening to meld them, while they remained millimeters apart.

“Right here’s fine,” her voice breathy and somewhat clipped with an underlying urgency. Tom’s words, no doubt, had sent her libido into overdrive. Her tits were aching for his touch, and she was beyond wet at this point. She wanted everything he was offering. Badly. However, they were still playing a game, and Cara intended to win.

The brunette glanced over her shoulder to see the group of gamers still heavily engrossed in their game. They had no clue what was going on, outside of their world.

She met his gaze with half-lidded eyes and a teasing smile, before she slowly reached out to caress his lower lip with her thumb. “Quite the mouth you have there, Tom,” she said, as she trailed the tip of her index finger down his chin. “With all your talk…” she continued, trailing her finger ever so slowly over his throat and Adam’s apple.

“talk…”
Her finger continuing its slow descent over his t-shirt, down his sternum.

“talk…”
Past his diaphragm.

“talk…
Over his navel.

“talk.”
Then stopping shy of reaching his straining cockhead.

Cara withdrew her hand then, and tilted her head to the side. “Shame you couldn’t use those pretty words of yours to set the details of our bet.” She tsked, in mock disappointment, before continuing, “Didn’t quite say how and where I had to touch you, did we?”

She slowly reached out for one of his hands and brought it inches away from her face. One of her hands lightly supporting his wrist, while her other hand wrapped itself around his index finger. Her eyes twinkled while she began a slow pumping motion, as if she were holding his cock.

“Oh, I heard Mary’s stories, alright,” Cara said between slow strokes of her hand. Her thumb intermittently swiping across the tip of his finger. “Like how you were too big, and she couldn’t fit her mouth around you,” she tightened her grip around his finger, before stroking again. She smiled, “Y’know, I tried to give her advice on that?” She met his eyes as she guided his hand closer to her face.

“Tried to tell her that it wasn’t all about fitting everything in your mouth, especially off the go,” she continued to explain, as she delicately traced the tip of her tongue around the pad of his finger. “It’s all about sensation. Isn’t that right?” she pressed her lips against his finger as one of her hands dropped to palm the head of his cock. She couldn’t help but gasp, as heat seared straight into her hand through his sweatpants.

“The game about finding out what the other person likes,” Cara murmured, and refocused. Her lips wrapped around his finger and sucked at the tip before her tongue darted back and forth over it. Her thumb on his cock mirroring the actions of her tongue. “Maybe it’s short quick licks?” she asked, in mock rhetorical fashion, while quietly gauging his body’s responses.

“Or maybe it’s the longer, and slower ones?” she pressed her tongue along the length of his finger and slid it towards the tip, while the heel of her palm glided along his thick length, in the same fashion.

“Maybe a combination of both? The possibilities are endless, of course,” Cara explained as she continued teasing him. “Though, I do enjoy giving blow jobs, so I’m a proponent for fitting as much as you can in your mouth, even if you can’t fit the whole thing,” She kept his gaze, as she slowly sucked his finger into her mouth, slowly bobbing. Once, twice, then pausing to lick his middle finger, before sucking on both with controlled grace. All while her hand slowly pumped his cock through his sweats.

As she drew her mouth away, a thin line of saliva connected his fingers to her lips, before breaking with the distance. Tom’s eyes were just about burning into her soul, but she continued.

“Mary, didn’t take too kindly to my advice, of course,” Cara laughed, as continued lazily moving her hand up and down his length. “She stormed right off. Not before screaming about what a slut I am,” she shrugged. “Wouldn’t be surprised if she told you to stay away from me,” she grinned.

“I’m sure you’ve heard some stories as well, and you know what?” She sat up straight, while the hand that was holding his, slid past his shoulder to draw his head closer to hers. “They’re right,” she answered, with her lips a breath away from his.

Cara gripped his cock tighter, noting that she could barely wrap her fingers around. Excitement and a touch of fear fueled her next words, “I am a slut, and I make no qualms about it. I’ve had a lot of sex, and I enjoy fucking. And there’s nothing I want more right now,” she paused as she dropped her hand to caress his balls, the other still gripping his cock, “than to feel your cum all over me,” she continued.

“On my face, my tits, my stomach, and deep inside…” she bit her lip and moaned, as her words trailed off and her hips rolled towards him - still not touching.

“The real question is: Can you handle it?” Cara asked teasingly. The fact that he hadn’t made a grand mess in his pants was promising, but she continued to push. “I mean, how do I know you’re not all, y’know…talk?” she grinned, and squeezed him one last time before bringing her hands up to draw her cups and tank back over her tits.

Taking a deep breath, she slid away from Tom and picked up the pool stick. She shook her hands a few times, to keep from shaking, before taking her position. Thank god, the next two shots were a cinch with where he left the cue ball. Cara pocketed the seven and nine with a forced focus she hadn’t had to call on before. Fuck, she was ramped up…

“Lag shot? Your bet,” she offered.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top