Lawyers afraid con artist will lie under oath

Explain to us how this is the "Dems" doing, please. I'd really like to know.


There have been indictments and convictions for some of Trump's associates, but these were for money laundering and other offenses and were from long before the presidential campaign started. He fired some people, but I believe these were probably justified, and were nothing like the infamous Saturday Night Massacre. Trump has had business dealings n Russia but, as an international businessman, he has had business dealings in other countries also.

Personally, I believe that because of their dislike for Trump, the Dems have cooked up some bogus complaints against him, and they won't amount to anything except for wasting everybody's time.
 
FBI has been non-leftist since about forever. DoJ is run by Gups. Mueller is a Gup. Gups own all branches of gov't. Therefore it's the Dums' fault. Right. [/me taps on foreheads, hears empty echoes] Anybody home there?
 
The FBI has always been a bunch of limp wrist liberals and there's evidence.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
Well, J Edgar DID like his drag, right?

vc007266.jpg
 
FBI has been non-leftist since about forever. DoJ is run by Gups. Mueller is a Gup. Gups own all branches of gov't. Therefore it's the Dums' fault. Right. [/me taps on foreheads, hears empty echoes] Anybody home there?

Mueller was appointed by W and his term was extended by Obama. Comey was appointed by Obama. If you are referring to the post just before yours, I made no specific mention of the FBI, but I did point out how Dem office holders are calling for impeachment.
 
Both Pelosi and Schumer have come out publically against impeachment, and the same goes for the majority of "Dem office holders."

A small minority of Dems want Trump impeached--so what? It's not a crime. They have every right.

Mueller was appointed by W and his term was extended by Obama. Comey was appointed by Obama. If you are referring to the post just before yours, I made no specific mention of the FBI, but I did point out how Dem office holders are calling for impeachment.
 
Mueller was appointed by W and his term was extended by Obama. Comey was appointed by Obama.
Thus, everyone in all departments and agencies who held jobs under Obama are Deep State conspirators (especially those deep cover agents registered R) and must be removed and replaced with Tromp loyalists because fealty. Right. Of course most cops and prosecutors are criminals and librulz, so those lacking patriotic tattoos must be purged also. Do you prefer Stalin's model, or Erdogan's?
 
Thus, everyone in all departments and agencies who held jobs under Obama are Deep State conspirators (especially those deep cover agents registered R) and must be removed and replaced with Tromp loyalists because fealty. Right. Of course most cops and prosecutors are criminals and librulz, so those lacking patriotic tattoos must be purged also. Do you prefer Stalin's model, or Erdogan's?

Not all the Obama holdovers, but some of them are. I would guess that most are just loyal Americans, who pay little or no attention to the political affiliation of the POTUS. I would guess most cops or prosecutors are not criminals but some prosecutors are liberal as we usually use the term here. Perhaps some should be fired, but I would be unable to name any.

But here is a judge who should be recalled, and I am looking forward to June 5, when I can help give him the boot. https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/08/us/aaron-persky-brock-turner-stanford-rape/index.html
 
I would guess most cops or prosecutors are not criminals but some prosecutors are liberal as we usually use the term here.
You haven't been keeping up on prosecutorial malfeasance or police and judicial corruption, have you? No, most aren't dirty, despite the old saw about the only difference between cops and robbers are the uniform. Is an 'honest' cop or judge or politician one who *stays* bought?

Interesting feature of the old Chinese empire: Applicants for gov't jobs took exhaustive exams. Once accepted, the path to promotion lay in proving your superior is a crook. Get your boss hanged and take their position. Let's apply that to all state and federal departments and agencies. It's so Darwinian.
 
No, of course not. It's why she said she can describe his junk in exquisite detail if needed, and he paid her off to keep quiet about their romp while he was married so it didn't interfere with his collusion with Russia during the campaign.

Sounds like the Clinton playbook. Just a few things changed.
 
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), the senior Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, spells out the evidence of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Schiff said there is evidence — heard by the committee behind closed doors —that he can't talk about publicly because it remains classified. But he said there is plenty of evidence of collusion that has been reported publicly, including:

— Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about talking in April 2016 to a professor with close ties to the Kremlin who told Papadopoulos that Moscow had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton. The professor told him about thousands of emails the Russians had from the Clinton campaign.

— Donald Trump Jr., Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner, and former campaign chairman Paul Manafort met with a Russian attorney at Trump Tower in June 2016 after being promised "dirt" on Clinton. The campaign later communicated to meeting organizers that they were disappointed they didn't get what they were promised.

— In July 2017, the president and White House advisers put together a misleading statement about the nature of the Trump Tower meeting, saying that it was for the purpose of discussing Russian adoptions.

— The Trump campaign knew through Papadopoulos that the Russians had obtained thousands of emails from the Clinton campaign. Then-candidate Trump publicly asked the Russians in July 2016 to hack Clinton and find her "30,000 emails that are missing" from the personal email server she used while secretary of State. WikiLeaks began posting emails from the Clinton campaign in October, just weeks before the November election.

— Former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn held secret conversations with Russian officials in December 2016 during the presidential transition period, promising to undermine sanctions imposed against Russia by the Obama administration for meddling in the U.S. election. Flynn pleaded guilty late last year to lying to the FBI about those conversations.

"All of this is evidence of collusion," said Schiff, a former federal prosecutor. "Now, I've never said that there was proof beyond a reasonable doubt. That's for Bob Mueller to decide. But to say there's no evidence of collusion, you'd have to ignore all this."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...on-between-trump-campaign-russians/336786002/
 
Tell him to keep grabbing. There might be some more straws he can clutch.
You missed these, huh?
phrodeau said:
— Donald Trump Jr., Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner, and former campaign chairman Paul Manafort met with a Russian attorney at Trump Tower in June 2016 after being promised "dirt" on Clinton...

— The Trump campaign knew through Papadopoulos that the Russians had obtained thousands of emails from the Clinton campaign. Then-candidate Trump publicly asked the Russians in July 2016 to hack Clinton...

— Former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn held secret conversations with Russian officials in December 2016 during the presidential transition period, promising to undermine sanctions imposed against Russia by the Obama administration for meddling in the U.S. election. Flynn pleaded guilty late last year...
So confessions and guilty pleas are 'straws'? Right.

Collusion has been established and confessed. Now it's a matter of tracking the money and the resultant (bought) actions.
 
Back
Top