La Chateau d'Ausus

Dashes into my room, throwing off my school clothes and throwing on a jean skirt and cute little red top. Hoping I beat him... knowing I didn't.

I run down the stairs and open the door quickly.


"PG!!!" I leap into his arms hugging him close.
 
Last edited:
*Hugs and stumbles back. Kisses and sets you down.*

I got these for you...

*Holds up the smushed flowers and brushes a few petals off my collared shirt and neatly creased khaki's. Glances down and kicks a pebble off the stoop with my shoes and then looks back up, holding them out with a smile.*

You look smexy tonight. :)
 
I love them! Ohh PG, thank you! I take the flower and smell them softly, before reaching out to tug you in the door, quickly checking to see if there anyone else out there, before slamming the door.

I push you against the door for a kiss. Smiling sweetly up at you.


So you want a tour, or just see the bedroom? I giggle softly
 
After that... It's hard to resist the shortcut...

*Kisses back and takes hold of your hips, pulling them close.*

But I'd love a tour.
 
I giggle again and take your hand to tug you around the house, speeding through the rooms, I stop at the pool and smile up at you again.

I stop in the salon, the room full of couches and soft chaises and pull you in there.


My favorite room.. the salon. What do you think?
 
It's beautiful... Fits you perfectly. Soft...

*Runs my fingers through your hair, and sits on one of the couches.*

Firm...

*My hand stops on your stomach and I lean over to kiss it.*

Very firm.

*I blow teasingly.*

Okay... Now let's see that bedroom.
 
I giggle both at your words and at the soft touch of your hands and lips. I lean down and kiss you again before standing and dashing out of the room.

"Come get me!!" I giggle and head up the stairs to my room
 
Gahhh, you sneaky littl- WHOA!

*I swerve around one of the expensive looking coffee tables and dart up the stairs. I slide to a stop in the bedroom and whistle through my teeth.*

C'mere you little cutie...

*Lunges across the bed reaching for the waist of your skirt.*
 
Ha! I turn and wiggle out of your grasp, jumping up on the bed and grinning down at you.

Come on PG.. what else you got? I hold up my fists
 
I got everythin you'd ever need!

*I slide off the bed and take several hops on one leg back, while removing my shoes, and socks. Then I run up quite dramatically and leap onto the bed, sliding feet first across it. I catch an ankle and pull hard, but slip off the other end and slide onto the floor.*

Dangit! That woulda been cool!

*I jump onto the bed and put up my fists...*

Okay, your turn! Bring it!
 
I watch as he jumps up and slides across my bed and falls, I can't stop giggling at him. I am too busy holding my sides laughing to notice that he jumps back on the bed.

You are such a bad ass, PG.

I push you off the bed again and hold my hands up in triumph I am queen of the mountain!
 
But a queen can be dethroned, by a King!

*I laugh and tug on the comforter until you are laying right in front of me.*

Or by a blanket... Apparently...

*I lean over and kiss your lips gently. Then licks the top one and kisses your nose.*
 
I wrap my legs around your hips and lean up to bite your shoulder gently.

Looks like I trapped you. What are you going to do now?

I run my hands slowly up your sides, smiling up at you.

You know.. I have missed you and your crazy ass.
 
I know. I'm sorry I was gone, that was what the flowers were for.

*I kiss and hold you softly. Squeezing your body gently against mine; savoring your scent. Then I whisper with the slightest tinge of laughter entering my voice.*

As with anything... I guess the only way for me to get out of this trap, is to fuck my way out of it. Isn't that right?

*With a big ole grin I move my hands to your breasts and cover them in strong, but gentle holds. I squeeze tenderly as I lean over to kiss the nape of your neck.*
 
I blush softly and curl my arms around you pulling you close.

Aww, you are so wonderful.

I leave a trail of kisses over your jaw and moan softly as your hands squeeze my breasts, arching my back into your hands.
 
*I squeeze harder as you press into my hands, enjoying the softness that caresses my palms through your top. The light fall of your kisses makes my face warm and my stomach tense. I try to kiss you back, missing your lips several times before finally seizing them and pressing you back into the soft bed. My hands undo the ties that hold your top together and pull it aside gently. I look down, and smile.*

Mmmmmmmm.... Beautiful...
 
Breathlessly, I let you remove my top and blush at your complement, I reach out to unbutton your shirt, sliding it off your shoulders, I run my fingers up your chest softly. Taking one of your fingers to my lips I kiss it softly before sliding it into my mouth, sucking on the tip.

You're right.. beautiful.
 
*It grows in my pants with every little suckle of your fingers. I gasp and shake a little bit.*

I say it every time, and I mean it.

*I give a small smile and replace my hands on your bare skin. I squeeze once and hold them firmly as I lean forwards to gently suckle on the erect tip. One long, lecherous stroke of my tongue.*
 
I shiver and moan as you lick my nipple, running my fingers through your hair.

Ohh wow, PG.

I pull your lips to mine, kissing you softly, then deeply.
 
*I return the kiss, my tongue finding yours and my fingers finding your wet nipple. I squeeze gently as my other hand slides lower under your skirt. I pull it up slowly, until my fingers are under the hem. Gently I roll two of my fingers along your pantie glad pussy.*

Ausus...

*I breathe gently, my lips hovering inches from yours.*
 
I smile softly up at you, my tongue darts out to lick your top lip, as I run my nails lightly up your back, pulling you closer, and pressing kisses into your shoulder and chest. Moaning I spread my legs, letting them fall towards the bed as my hips roll into your hand.
 
*The light kisses leave trails of heat across my body as I rub between your legs. I breathe deeply and stare down at your beautiful face with a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. I watch and wait, searching for the pleasure to begin writing itself on such beautiful parchment.*
 
I close my eyes softly at your touch, my hips moving of their own accord, the soft moans wrung from my throat barely reaching your ears. My fingers grasp at your chest, your shoulders and finally your hair, wanting to both push you away for a violent moment, and pull you closer for a tender one. They will do neither as I cling to you, letting you do to me as you please.
 
*I carefully work my fingers harder and harder into your soft panties and softer parts.*

Are you gonna cum?

*I whisper softly, teasing you with a few gentle rubs then stopping altogether.*
 
I whimper just a little before your words register and my eyes fly open, I stare at you for a moment.

Not until you do. I grin as I roll over and crawl away from you, giggling.
 
Back
Top