Kaena's Dungeon of the Unknown

Don't act all innocent my pet. I remember you laughing at me *smiles deviously as I start to cuff you facing the cross*
 
*runs my hand lightly down his back and over his bare ass, giving it a slap before I move away to select a whip from the collection hanging on the wall*
 
*feeling the stinging slap he gasps * hearing his mistress rustling around behind him he whimpers and tries to see*
 
*I slowly slide the handle of the whip down his back, letting him feel the tail of the whip trail along his skin*
 
feeling the cool leather against his back he groaned, resting his head against his arm he tugs at his bonds*
 
Dont fight them my pet, you cant get loose *I whisper in his ear, kissing down the side of his neck as I unfurl the whip. With a flick of my wrist I bring the whip down against his bare ass, smiling at the thin red line left in its wake*
 
*hearing his MIstress voice he whimpers and gasps, shivering against her touch before the crack of the whip has his body jerking into his binds*
 
*shivers at the sound of his whimper, closing my eyes, taking a deep breath to center myself. I strike him with the whip again, the sound of it hitting his ass calming me. I continue to use the whip until his ass is burning red*
 
knowing his Mistress's tastes when she is in a bad mood he steels himself for the coming assault, groaning and arching into the cross with each successive Blow to his ass, feel the burn from the marks left behind*
 
*finally sets the whip down and admires his red ass, running my hand along the burning skin* You are doing good my pet *smiles* But I am just warming up.
 
*groaning softly he shivers and pants, feeling his mistress hand along her ass he hisses in pain*
 
*slips gracefully into the room and walks around lighting some of the many candles as I wait for my pet to join me*
 
*grins sadistically at my pet as he enters the room* About time you joined me my pet. *walks slowly across the room, my eyes never leaving his form, ready to block him if he tries to make a run for it*
 
*my Trenchcoat falls from my form, tossing it over the back of a nearby couch he slides to his knees before his owner*
 
I'm glad my pet has remembered his place *I smile as I run my fingers lightly along your neck, tickling lightly against your skin*
 
*smiling softly*

Mistress never allows pet to forget, not that i would anyway my Mistress,

*he remained where he was kneeling *
 
*grabs your collar and pulls you gently to your feet, looking into your eyes with a smile* Stand with your hands behind your back and feet spread. Don't move unless I tell you to
 
*standing at his Mistress insistance, he does as commanded, his crossing at the wrists behind his back he stands with his feet shoulder length apart*
 
*looking up into your eyes once again, I slide my hand up your shirt and run my nails along your bare skin before pulling your shirt up to allow me to kiss your chest and bite your nipple lightly*
 
*closing his eyes he groaned softly, a shiver racing through his body she could feel the goosebumps that were forming along his skin*
 
*kissing your chest again, I tug on your shirt playfully* Take this off my pet and then return to your position.
 
Back
Top