Guys kissing guys

I'm a bi-curious guy and making out with another guy is something I always wanted to try. It looks a lot of fun to me.
 
uhh

NNJ LAZ said:
I figure this subject aught to get some passionate mixed reactions. But that is not the reason I am writing about it. I am writing about it because, while I am at best, a bi curious male with limited experiences, one of them had to do with kissing another guy. And frankly I liked it. Sure I thought about other things. But this is one thing that arouses me too. The thought of it of course, as my actual experience was limited to one guy. And I did enjoy it. Anyone elses thoughts? In the chat rooms it seems 999 out of a 1000 won't even talk about it (which is one reason I don't go in to chat rooms any more). Sooooo, what are your thoughts about this? And hey, if your in Jersey......:).

Be well

personally I've had bi thoughts but kissing another guy is definitely not one of them.. ughh gross
 
this thread needs more pics ;)

slomovits.jpg


dv281074.jpg


Men%20Kissing%202-726296.jpg


Gay_kiss.jpg
 
Ms. M....a naughty girl from the coast.....I like.... :p


TheDivineMsM said:
Eh come south....To Myrtle Beach area...Its cheap from AC round trip...i can find you someone to suck and kiss...ya know for the price of letting me watch...
Ohhhhh i might have a kissing sucking connection for you in NYC...Nice upstanding young preppy Well 30 yrs old....
Clean guy..
Let me check wil PM you if its a maybe...
BUT YOU have to let me watch on cam damnit!
I need it!
 
Kissing a Guy

NNJ LAZ said:
I figure this subject aught to get some passionate mixed reactions. But that is not the reason I am writing about it. I am writing about it because, while I am at best, a bi curious male with limited experiences, one of them had to do with kissing another guy. And frankly I liked it. Sure I thought about other things. But this is one thing that arouses me too. The thought of it of course, as my actual experience was limited to one guy. And I did enjoy it. Anyone elses thoughts? In the chat rooms it seems 999 out of a 1000 won't even talk about it (which is one reason I don't go in to chat rooms any more). Sooooo, what are your thoughts about this? And hey, if your in Jersey......:).

I find kissing a guy is very hot and a nice part of enjoying time with another guy. Not cutting anyone down, but I could never understand that.."I WILL NOT kiss you...but I will suck your cock or lick your ass" Just doesn't make sense to me. :rolleyes:
 
I'm bi and enjoy men and women equally. I was in bed with a man just a few hours ago and making out with him was as hot for me as making out with a woman. Very hot and very enjoyable. Try it :)
 
sc_man said:
I agree that no emotional feelings have to be tied with kissing. I like kissing with both sexes. It makes for more passion, not emotion. Well for me at anyways.

Agreed. I love long makeout and foreplay sessions leading up to oral. With both men and women.
 
Both men I've kissed (and blown) were fabulous kissers and it was exciting to kiss a man with nice teeth and full lips passionately. One of my biggest fantasies is to kiss a man with a mouth full of his cum and lick it from his beautiful mouth. Then turn to my lady and offer her a taste.
 
Kellandi said:
Both men I've kissed (and blown) were fabulous kissers and it was exciting to kiss a man with nice teeth and full lips passionately. One of my biggest fantasies is to kiss a man with a mouth full of his cum and lick it from his beautiful mouth. Then turn to my lady and offer her a taste.
This thread just keeps getting hotter!
 
Need to try again

I have very limited experience with men but have tried on two separate occasions kissing another man. It just didn't feel as good as with a woman, I can't explain it but it just didn't do much for me....????
 
The one time I did it it felt like licking sanding paper, I prefer women, they don't need to shave their faces (except some of them).
 
txboyalone said:
I love the feel of another guys beard/

Have to agree with you on that one. Fuzzy face guys are the best kissers. also nice feeling that fur wen they use their mouth on other spots. ;)
 
Love It

Kissing a guy is as exciting as kissing a woman. It's best if he (or she) has just given oral sex to a man or a woman.
 
I have no problem whatsoever letting a guy touch my dick, such as a hand job or blow job, but I'm not into kissing. I guess that makes it too personal for me. I like the hurried blow jobs in the bathroom at school or a quick hand job in the dorm room before the roommate comes back. I just can't make myself enjoy kissing guys. Kissing girls is another story though.
 
To kiss or not to kiss

I personally love the feel of a man kissing me. It's a shame that some have a fear that it might do something to them if kissed. Maybe if they would allow themselves to enjoy the sensation, the intimancy would not be such a turn off for them. I sometimes felt like it was more he got his and left me hanging when the guy wouldn't at least kiss my cheek and I don't mean my butt cheek..LOL!

Love the picture that were posted. Several reminded me about such plesent memories of times past.
 
Kissing my male (and female) partners is a huge turn on for me. It's an extension of foreplay, not to mention I really like it. I have been with men who would drink my cum and lick my ass all night long who will not kiss me on the lips. But I like those guys too!
 
Kissing is erotic

I don't get some men. Why are you willing to suck a cock or fantasize about sucking a cock, but wouldn't kiss a guy. Personally I find kissing a woman or man to be very erotic and an important part of the sex play. I consider myself to be straight or at least bi. I have kisses a number of men and don't think I could suck their cock if they are not willing and able to kiss me.
 
Back
Top