Who is Dixon Carter Lee...

Ah. So it's you.

Hello again. Is Ish around anymore?

AJ has been banned several times lately. Surprisingly, not for calling you a "cunt" when you slapped him around.

Loved Deliverance the book. Pretty sure I read it in one sitting.

Nothin' like a good ass-fucking to pull ya right in.

The thought of an "ass-fucking" by inbred hillbillies shifts my contemplation to the disconcerting length of the combination to my gun safe. ;)

The thought of an "ass-fucking" by inbred hillbillies shifts my contemplation to the disconcerting length of the combination to my gun safe. ;)

The intruders already have had their way with your domestic partner and pistol whipped your dumb ass before you even reached your panic room.

casual-man-points-you-smiles-young-pointing-camera-smiling-white-background-34596565.jpg

Just how many insecure threatened douche-roosters are there on the GB now?

The # thankfully hasn't gone up. It's just that the really hard-up ones didn't leave, and made more alts.

I imagine it's a very isolating life when you've been court ordered to stay a certain number of feet away from certain areas or people. :( :rose:

The main entertainment for me nowadays is watching the non-deplorable Lit ladies tear these sad, old mouth breathers a new hole with pretty much every post they make.

Target the lead sow first, it will be easier to slaughter the rest of the swine after she is gone.

If you didn't grow-up in the country and learn this from observing nature, just read lord of the flies.

Just how many insecure threatened douche-roosters are there on the GB now?

Good grief, notice the ones creating vanity threads are butthurt RIGHTIST males? What is it about this type of ideology that turns these males into whiny, oversensitive little wusses? It's just an online message board, they act like you stabbed them in the heart or something.

If I have an issue with someone, I would read their asses for the filth they are rather than dedicate an entire thread to them.

I blame their massively sensitive "leader" with this persecutory complex.

Good grief, notice the ones creating vanity threads are butthurt RIGHTIST males? What is it about this type of ideology that turns these males into whiny, oversensitive little wusses? It's just an online message board, they act like you stabbed them in the heart or something.

If I have an issue with someone, I would read their asses for the filth they are rather than dedicate an entire thread to them.

I blame their massively sensitive "leader" with this persecutory complex.

I was hoping it was because they found me fuckable.

Ok...what brought you here in.............1999. There aren't many of you olde timers still alive. :)

You really want to know all that?

I joined Lit in April of '99 when there were about five people here because I had writers block and I was looking for a way to post some stories for fun to give myself a jump start. There was no forum board at the time -- we all communicated via Lit Email. When the forum board started later that Fall more people joined. One of my stories was number one on the site for a couple of years, and two others were published in Lit's book. I've had lunch several times with Laurel and Manu, drove several hundred trolls insane, once sent an actor friend to a Lit meeting pretending to be me, and generally had a lot of fun back when all this was farmland.

Do you care yet?

You really want to know all that?

I joined Lit in April of '99 when there were about five people here because I had writers block and I was looking for a way to post some stories for fun to give myself a jump start. There was no forum board at the time -- we all communicated via Lit Email. When the forum board started later that Fall more people joined. One of my stories was number one on the site for a couple of years, and two others were published in Lit's book. I've had lunch several times with Laurel and Manu, drove several hundred trolls insane, once sent an actor friend to a Lit meeting pretending to be me, and generally had a lot of fun back when all this was farmland.

Do you care yet?

You were Karen Kraft?!??

There's a plot twist I didn't see coming!

That was a good few years before Karen joined. Bitch copied me.

It was just a few ladies, very nice women, at some restaurant, back when I lived in CA. Sent a dude for fun. He stayed about five minutes -- couldn't sustain the act, I think.

Aside from Laurel and Manu I've only actually ever met one person from Lit. Still friends.

Back