Let's talk about psiberzerker

This is a picture of Oliver Hardy. He was a bit of a doughy chap. Don't know much about his dick.


latest
 
They also posted two stories in 2003 now two in 2018

Maybe, just maybe, they left for a long time and decided to come back.

I know, that's no fun.
 
I sometimes have the feeling that there are two distinct persons behind the racist and ambulance chasing alts. Even though they use the same insults.

One set of alts are ckearly intelligent and sometimes witty, despite the despicable things that they spew. I assumed that Rob is behind these.

The other set of alts lack any sophistication and wit. Like this one.

Bismarck smells familiar, but not Rob or Rory. Think of another old timer here who was recently banned. That would be my guess.

if they start talking about rape we'll know for sure.
 
Literotica scrying.

It's some sort of thing ro fill the void in one's life with, I guess.
 
Literotica scrying.

It's some sort of thing ro fill the void in one's life with, I guess.

I can hear the distant thunder
Of a million unheard souls
Of a million unheard souls
Watch each one reach for creature comfort
For the filling of their holes
 
I have an idea who it might be but I can't say their name...
 
This is about funding Planned Parenthood. Funding is Capitalism. Funding social programs is still capitalism. Taxation is not violent socialism, monarchs, capitalists, theocrats, even God taxes the constituents.
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=89169395&postcount=129

It pretends government ownership/control/administration over the means of production and distribution of goods and services is capitalism.

Then claims taxation is voluntary......and then compares taxation to church donations.


BTW this comes from a "progressive anarchist"......who STRONGLY advocates government authority and oppression over the individual and their civil rights.

"progressive anarchist"

LMFAO...that's almost as good as BND's "Capitalist communism".
tenor.gif
 
Back
Top