TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allah is going to want in on that deal, too.


It's gonna be like the mob before you know it, and awl dem motherfuckers gonna be standin' there wif dey hands out.


My new motorcycle helmet arrived. It's a 3/4 with a full-face shield. I don't see my way to a full-face just yet, but we'll see.


Too bad most motherfuckers don't have a bigass head like mine so's I could borrow one and see . . . . :(



tumblr_o5cbyzPGcn1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
So, there was the story of the five bikes out riding in the far north on some small road or another. Suddenly, a deer leaped across the road and into one of the bikes, knocking the woman passenger off the rear of the bike.


Withing a couple of seconds, what made the deer leap came into view - some huge fucking bear. It went over to investigate the woman and made like it was going to drag her off into the woods for supper instead of the deer.


Thinking quickly, the bikes converged and backed up to the bigass bear, gunning their engines. They made such a racket as to scare the bear away. The woman was rescued with very little damage.


So, loud pipes really do save lives.


popular-chinese-bitch-exciting-selfies-3.jpg
 
So, at about 17 minutes into Million Dollar Baby, Maggie is on a bus going home.


On the side of the bus is a placard for The Apprentice.


Could it be foreshadowing????


:D


tumblr_mqd644SEAD1sol6zho1_1280.jpg
 
A small string of firecrackers are good to carry with you BT or the airhorn Thor suggested. You may be quiet but bears have great senses and a little noise making will buy you time if they get too interested in your hiding spot.
 
Back from the afternoon outing.


A bit of rain blowing through.


May open the windows. We'll see, since it's cooled off.


Perhaps a bit of Netflix, and then some reading, and then off to hit the rack.


tumblr_o5cbyqBbnK1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
Well the good news is that the plug backed out and there are threads left so no need to helicoil. On the other hand when it blew it destroyed the coil and the plug. I have spare coils on hand but alas no spare plug. So tomorrow AM I pick up the plug and then sit around waiting for the engine to cool down so I can replace it.

Continuing on, I checked ALL of the plugs and about half of them were finger tight. It seems that this engine is notorious for loose plugs. I called a mechanic (Dealership) friend and he said, "Oh yeah. We always use loctite (blue) on the plugs when we replace them." Of course that bit of info isn't in the shop manual. Bastages.
 
The rain stopped just in time, otherwise I might have needed a raft. or an ark.

Thanks for the bear deterrent tips. With any luck, me and Ms Bear won't be out at the same time.

So many car issues here lately. I had some maintenance work done on mine this week, so I hope you'll forgive me if i say I hope not to have any stories.
 
Creepy modern technology.

I sign up for nothing I do nearly nothing online. I receive virtually no mail no package deliveries I buy nothing online I buy everything in person locally for cash.

In theory I am the least valuable set of data points on the planet.

Google's android phone, however listens and watches everything. I would not be at all surprised if even if they don't know whose hand this phone is in they know that the owner of this hand has a Toyota Prius. I've mentioned in passing the current need for car repairs. This is the first time I've had to do any repairs at all on the Prius.

So suddenly my phone is advertising brand new Priuses to me.

I haven't looked at new Priuses I haven't clicked on any links ...nothing. there's absolutely no reason for it to decide to advertise Priuses specifically to me right now right when I'm facing the very first relatively modest repair bills after 50000 miles of trouble free driving
 
Last edited:
I hear that. There are several websites that I will no longer visit because they get so pissy over the idea that my software blocks their clickbait ads. When they demand that I view those ads, or else, I just add them to my black list as if they were a virus of some sort.
 
I've got this one scammer, who calls me once or twice a week and asks for Jamie...

I can't even block this idiot's number because he's using a phone-number masking scheme, it's invariably a new number. As soon as I hear his voice, I hangup, but that's not enough to clear my number off of his call list. Maybe eventually he thinks someone else will answer?
 
Happy Sunday


I guess that it's a good thing that bears don't have as much teck-know-low-gee as we do, else they'd know when we're cooking and eating and the like and would just show up with the famiglia, expecting to be fed. And, like Gaspipe, they could just take it if so inclined.


I guess that makes me an online presence. I shop here (not at Lit, dummy), I browse here, I ponder things and look stuff up, and I talk to a few of you lot, even - damn few. So when I do things like ask - hypothetically, of course - about the utility and availability of grapefruit spoons for eyes removal, I then get suggestions on the best grapefruit spoon deal du jour, usually in sets of four.


I seem to have a couple of spare Motor Company plugs. Actually, Champions, but for the bike . . . .


9587218_tumblr_mq...yo1_1280-4037499.jpg
 
I've got this one scammer, who calls me once or twice a week and asks for Jamie...

I can't even block this idiot's number because he's using a phone-number masking scheme, it's invariably a new number. As soon as I hear his voice, I hangup, but that's not enough to clear my number off of his call list. Maybe eventually he thinks someone else will answer?




Tell him in a deep voice with a heavy Russian accent that Jaime has had a recent fatal and very bloody accident.


And then just stand there and breathe heavily, as though you have just rested after beating Jaime to death.


And maybe mention a grapefruit spoon for fun and games.


Moose and Squirrel . . . .


014_20140601203824a03.jpg
 
lol

That would not deter him, I learned that in the first few calls and his response would be something like, "So, Jamie's not available, maybe you can help me," and then it straight into his sales pitch for a fake charity...
 
"No, Jaime is recently deceased."


"Fine, well let me tell ya awl about this . . . ."


"You will have to come here and tell me in person. And I have unused grapefruit spoon. I have credit card and will make purchase . . . ."


Then give im the address of a funeral home or the like, and if the cops show up, they'll understand, because everyone hates telemarketers.


BP4ElOT.jpg
 
Morning Folks.

My hunting buddy was with Game and Fish. Did a LOT of bear removal, The stories are endless. I've had a couple of run ins with bears myself if you can call them that. I once startled a bear on a ridge line while scouting for deer season. He started running downhill and he'd turn to see if I was following. loose his footing and start tumbling ass over tea kettle. He'd get his footing and then look back again, rinse and repeat. I would have loved to have had a video of that. Then I'd post it and then PETA would start lodging complaints.

About this time of year the wild raspberries would be ripe for picking so we'd head to the hills to pick us some. We always took a metal pot with a big metal spoon and started banging on the pot when we got close to the raspberry patches. You could hear (and smell) the bears scattering. Rarely ever saw them, but that was the point of the pot and spoon.
 
Our bears are little ones, but with cubs, all bets are off!
I'm having more trouble with fox and coyote at the moment.

tumblr_pdeju2T6sp1wv0172o1_500.jpg


'Cause she's a Brick House!
 
Both Fox and Coyote are harder than hell to trap. But both will come to calls, the coyote more readily than Fox. The electronic calls coupled with a 'wiggler' work great. But they're both kinda like the old adage about power and vacuum's. When you take one out you just made room for another to move in. :)
 
And the problem also is the size of the territory that they roam.
I let the chickens free range for weeks and get complacent, only to discover 1-3 suddenly missing in just one morning/evening.
 
I like the bear falling down the hill story. I guess that's why they don't have Facebear.


I'm still wondering about that bigass possum wandering through here late last Friday. A little one got hit in the road during the previous night, and a bit after noon, a flock of vultures was all but fighting over it. In the road. Blow the horn to get them to move in the road. Dumb fuckers.


tumblr_pdgdl3VRfl1wv0172o1_500.jpg
tumblr_pdgdkuQbbg1wv0172o1_500.jpg
 
It's fun to piddle around with. I've been using the Icotec GC300 along with a separate 'wiggler/decoy'. All sorts of stuff comes into the caller, even had some cougar and bears come in. Squirrels will pop their heads out to see what the commotion is as well as some birds. More than a few folks use them just for photography purposes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top