BBW? Chubby? Thick? Or Totally HOT?

Too many are way over concerned while others just wanna have fun. Obviously the negative folks will always prevail here. These same folks have had our pictures removed several times. Every time I have posted pics, they get them removed. There are enough reall people in the real world that we can “play” with. There are other places on the web to be exposed. I don’t think I’ll ever use Literotica for pic posting again. I never realized it was dominated by such a few power hungry narcissists.
I hope some of you boys find your way to my bedroom windows some day.

Too many are way over concerned while others just wanna have fun. Obviously the negative folks will always prevail here. These same folks have had our pictures removed several times. Every time I have posted pics, they get them removed. There are enough reall people in the real world that we can “play” with. There are other places on the web to be exposed. I don’t think I’ll ever use Literotica for pic posting again. I never realized it was dominated by such a few power hungry narcissists.
I hope some of you boys find your way to my bedroom windows some day.

Damn. I just want to play. More specifically I want you to play with me. My cock needs your soft tits around it so bad.

Damn. I just want to play. More specifically I want you to play with me. My cock needs your soft tits around it so bad.

Thanks Jay. I know you jerked off over my pictures several times. I LOVE that! Thank you SO much. Boys like you make me feel truly sexy.

Thank you boys for all the PM’s and cock pics and tribute pics!!!! You sure know how make an old lady feel wanted! I won’t be posting pictures here again, but if you know of a similar site where we can post, please let us know. Too many haters here. And a lot of lovers too!

Thank you boys for all the PM’s and cock pics and tribute pics!!!! You sure know how make an old lady feel wanted! I won’t be posting pictures here again, but if you know of a similar site where we can post, please let us know. Too many haters here. And a lot of lovers too!

Let us know if you found a place to post some of your sexy pics. Would've loved to see how you celebrated new year's eve ;)

Back