The bride of vampire nobility (closed)

"About needing to feed hun. It's important that for right now that I take care of you."she said. Smiling before stealing a kiss from Jason. Seeing that the sun was now down, Ariana crawled off his lap. "And what does my love have planned for us this evening?"she said.
 
"Hmmm wouldn't you like to know but sorry it's a surprise." He said to her. He didn't want to tell her he planned on taking her dancing and out to eat.
 
Ariana stole another before smiling. "Alright though I should go get ready."she said. Stealing another kiss before disappearing into her room. Changing into a white dress with roses. Wearing red heels and a matching cardigan. Walking back out, "Do I look okay?"
 
"You look fabulous." He answered her getting up and wrapping his arms around her giving her a kiss.
 
Puling Jason closer as they kissed. "I guess we are ready for your surprise?"she said. Loving how he kept her close as they headed out. Taking Jason's hand as,though curious as to what he had planned for the evening.
 
Jason smiled as they left the aparments. He guided her to a little restaurant where they got a table.
 
Ariana had a big smile on her face before taking Jason's hand. "I love you."she said. Sooning ordering their meal before she took a sip of her wine. "Love...I'm excited for tomorrow."she said.
 
"I am as well" Jason said taking her hand while they waited for their meal to come.
 
Ariana just couldn't help but smile before leaning over and kissing Jason. There food soon arrived and they enjoyed their meal. Not knowing there was still more to come tonight. After paying, Ariana thought they would beheading back to her place.
 
Jason lead her to another one of their date locations. He lead her to a small night club where they could dance together if she wanted.
 
Ariana loved the other surprise as she pulled Jason closer to her on the dance floor. Kissing him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "This was unexpected but I am happy."she said.
 
Jason was only able to smile and hold her close as they dance. He knew that he would have to take to places like this but he wondered if she would go after being changed.
 
Ariana soon pulled Jason into a kiss then nuzzled his neck. "If this is my future with you, I cannot wait."she said. That smile was still on her face as they continued to dance. After sometime, they chose to leave and head back home. "My place or your place?"she asked.
 
"Surprise me." He said to her pulling her close to him holding her tight.
 
Ariana smiled before stealing another kiss. Once they arrived back at the apartment building, they headed to her place. Leading Jason in before pulling him into a kiss. "Thank you for tonight."she said. Soon taking off her heels and cardigan. Heading for her room, making sure Jason followed.
 
Jason went behind Ariana and kissed her neck as his arms wrapped around her.
 
Ariana smiled before turning around before kissing Jason. Giving him a peck before she put her heels away. "How long is our trip to Japan?"she asked.
 
He stood there and thought for a second before saying "I do not know how long it will take."
 
Ariana smiled before walking back over to Jason. Pulling him close and into a hot kiss. "Now we resting or no?"she teased. Know very well they had unfinished business from earlier.
 
"Well my little wildcat has your appetite been filled?" he said to her moving his hands to her bottom before giving her bottom a playful smack. He kissed her neck again before lightly scrapping her neck with his teeth.
 
Ariana smirked before nodding her head. "Food wise yes....but otherwise this cat is ready to play."she said. He knew very well what she wanted. Pulling Jason into a kiss as she kept him close.
 
Jason picked her up by her bottom and turned towards the bed falling with her onto the bed. He continued to kiss her his hard cock pressing against her pussy.
 
Ariana held him close as they kissed, soon chuckled softly. "So what are you going to do to me?"she teased. Covering his neck his kisses as her fingers ran through his hair.
 
"Well I could tie you up and give you a good spanking like the naughty girl you are." He said to her as he kissed her neck and chest.
 
"Oh I love the sound of that. This kitten has been bad."she said. Smiling as they found ways to please each other. Ariana bit her bottom lip as she stood there. 'Who knew you find my naughty side."she teased.
 
Back
Top