My Shady Goods

Very nice. I do like your pictures, so artistic. And lol. Though I do suspect your SO was on point with hasta. My guess is that pilum would be most accurate.

Thanks Justa. :rose: I make an effort to focus on the Pics part of Am Pics when I post things for public consumption. I really do need to find my gladiator helmet for the next shot.

I’ll nudge you, tease you, please you, whatever it takes for you to show off that sexy body!
By the way, I think I know where to find a helmet-shaped object that belongs to you. :kiss:

Thanks Ms I. :kiss: It's good to know you subscribe to a Post Office style philosophy. You let nothing stand in your way when handling a package. ;) :devil: Even the occasional priority express. :eek: :heart:

In the closet right? Or in the Florida attic? All I know for sure is that it's not hanging on the coat rack. :D

Cheers :rose: :kiss:
 
I titled the picture for maximum transparency...

attachment.php

Even though you can't tell I'm not wearing the helmet. I know I said I'd post a picture with a helmet so I should probably stick one behind a door later to make good on my word.

*looks for wood working tools*

Cheers
 

Attachments

  • No Helmet.jpg
    No Helmet.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4
Everyone needs at least one addiction to help them grow. Mine is coffee. It's the second best thing about waking up.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
Wait, it says your addicted to hell, would that be MsInsatiahell? ;) Morning HR, up way to early today? :kiss:

LOL I meant to say "addiction to help" but I can't deny my phone's mind reading autocorrect Omega. :kiss: Yes, up far later than usual thanks to my Maslow addictions (i.e. eating, having a roof over my head and the other basics).

Cheers
 
Coffee?????????? Oh there it is!! :eek:

How you doin' sexy? :kiss:

How did you miss it Tali? :rose: I even got the big cup because, according to some sources, size does matter. ;) I'm a little tired. It's been a couple of very busy weeks. How are you doing? I mean when you're not taking paired pics. :D

Cheers :rose:
 

Sexy man? You've been hanging out with sexy men and not telling me Ms I? :kiss: I guess there really is a bit of hell in you! And you took pictures. So it's a clever hell. The worst kind. If Dante had faced seven circles of clever hell he'd never have made it out again.

Cheers :kiss:
 
Brilliant and beautiful.

Thanks BA (and I don't mean Bad Attitude as in B. A. Baracus). I'd consider arguing that both of your compliments had some level of exaggeration but my mother raised me better than to have my first interaction with a stranger be a fight. Unless the stranger is standing in my living room, unannounced, at night. Then it's shoot first and ask questions later.

If you haven't stopped by Post 2 I highly encourage you to do so. It saves lots of time and mouse clicks or screen taps.

What's the tattoo?:devil::devil:

From posts 25 and 27...

Is that a cricket tattoo?

I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of Animalia Arthropoda Insecta Orthoptera Ensifera Grylloidea Gryllidae Jiminus.

But crickets are a sign of good luck. Are you feeling lucky?

Cheers
 
I titled the picture for maximum transparency...

attachment.php

Even though you can't tell I'm not wearing the helmet. I know I said I'd post a picture with a helmet so I should probably stick one behind a door later to make good on my word.

*looks for wood working tools*

Cheers

One word, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
One word, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:D:devil:
:kiss: (x3)

Thanks Em. :rose: So with a little work I should be able to move you down two more letters to...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ;)

Emmy, you got that right! He has revealed his super powers to me and SuperRogue is, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, superb.:heart::kiss:

Oh Ms I! :heart: Now my secret identity has been revealed. Now I can't go out and fight crime at night anymore. Now what will I do with all those nights? How will I keep myself occupied? Where will a find an arch nemesis to track down, tie up and have my way with? :eek: I mean... and bring to justice. :D

Cheers
 
I wish I had seen your eyes. In colour. Really. And not a colourized black and white picture. Eyes are among what I prefer on a man.
But maybe they are part of what you want to keep secret. Everyone must have his/her secret garden... ;)
:kiss:
 
Looking sexy as ever, HR! :kiss::heart:

Ever? EVER? Who the hell is this Ever I'm being measured against Kim? :kiss: He and I will have a Sexy Off and I'll take his position as your stick.... err measurement stick. ;)

I love perving in here!

Hey HR, how goes it?? :kiss:

Was that a dyslexic slip for 'perving love in here' Tali? :rose: Oh wait, I dropped an I. So it must have been 'Herein I love perving'. You do? Then we really need to have dinner together sometime! ;)

I'm very busy but even happier than I am busy. How are you doing lovely lady?

I wish I had seen your eyes. In colour. Really. And not a colourized black and white picture. Eyes are among what I prefer on a man.
But maybe they are part of what you want to keep secret. Everyone must have his/her secret garden... ;)
:kiss:

*shakes head*

Cyclista, Cyclista, Cyclista. You need to have a chat with Tali and she can help you develop your Lit perving skills. With better skills, a couple of mouse clicks or screen taps and a few well chosen letters you'd know that I've posted pictures of my eyes eight times in another thread.

Cheers
 
Oh, I save my time for other things. And I way prefer not doing my own researches and have someone else do it for me. Like at my job. That's what a manager do, not? ;)
And, besides that, I like being scolded by you like the naughty girl I am!
 
I titled the picture for maximum transparency...

attachment.php

Even though you can't tell I'm not wearing the helmet. I know I said I'd post a picture with a helmet so I should probably stick one behind a door later to make good on my word.

*looks for wood working tools*

Cheers

What you got yourself here is a great photo and a wonderful thread. I love it all.
 
Oh, I save my time for other things. And always prefer not doing my own researches and have someone else do it for me. Like at my job. That's what a manager do, not? ;)
And, besides that, I like being scolded by you like the naughty girl I am!

Prioritization is important Cyclista. Knowing what ranks above what forms the foundation of each person's life. I'm a manager too but sadly have to do a bit of reserach daily. Maybe I need to become an ex-pat.

You're a naughty girl? I never knew. :rolleyes: Good thing I have an idea or two about how to handle naughty girls. We should have a "discussion".

What you got yourself here is a great photo and a wonderful thread. I love it all.

Thanks Y. Your thread has always been full of great photos and stirring posts that encourage people to think outside the box.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
Not dead yet. Just very busy. If all goes well I'll have more free time in the next few weeks. If not, here's me hiding from the paparazzi. Or maybe I'm just stretching.

attachment.php
[ ]

Cheers
 

Attachments

  • No Pictures Please.jpg
    No Pictures Please.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back
Top