Looking for an erotic penpal F 46 yrs

Gentlewoman

Virgin
Guys,

I am a 46-year-old woman looking for a guy who would like to exchange erotic emails with me. I like explicit language, raw and direct, but at the same time tender, kind and caring. If you have the same mindset as me you will know what I am talking about.

I live in Germany and I'm single.

Even though it seems insignificant in a purely written converstation, I would prefer you to be the same age or older and single, like myself.

What d'you say?

51 male for email sex penpal

I like dirty fantasy taboo sex. Emails pen pals would be great. Would like someone who would contribute as much content in our nasty emails to be enjoyable, would do same. Very interested in emailing you. Pm me to exchange contacts

Hey missy

Surely the distance will make you to crave for more
Because i am not german
And i will not be gentle
You are welcome

Guys,

I am a 46-year-old woman looking for a guy who would like to exchange erotic emails with me. I like explicit language, raw and direct, but at the same time tender, kind and caring. If you have the same mindset as me you will know what I am talking about.

I live in Germany and I'm single.

Even though it seems insignificant in a purely written converstation, I would prefer you to be the same age or older and single, like myself.

What d'you say?
You posted this at the correct time and the correct day because you and I enjoy the same things and we're both online now.

Hi!
I am a 53 yo man living in the US. I would love to be your pen pal. Tell me how we should begin-email address exchange?
XO
J

Hello again,

I'd like to give this another (last) try since it didn't work too well the first time.

I'm still interested in exchanging erotic messages and recordings with you, but not only that. I'd like to get to know you and your life as well, even meet in person if we get on really well.

So, please tell me who you are and what gets you going.

I don't know how to put this politely: I am really only interested in unattached guys who are about my age and who would like to introduce themselves in their first message. A "Hi" does not count as a proper introduction.

I am curious about you, I would like to get to know you, so why don't you show me your true colors in your first message?

I don't know how to put this politely: I am really only interested in unattached guys who are about my age and who would like to introduce themselves in their first message. A "Hi" does not count as a proper introduction.

I am curious about you, I would like to get to know you, so why don't you show me your true colors in your first message?

Are you a native of Germany? I am in U.S.- age 51. Single, no kids. Easygoing- into arts and lit, among other things.

Gentle woman, let me introduce myself. Im Terry a Canadian living in the US. i thrive on the power gifted me by a woman in need of sexual pleasure. And, as you know, our written words are the most erotic way to share our desires.

Like you i'm single, 53 yrs of age. And I know my way around Germany reasonably well. But id plead for you to be my guide to share the intimacies of your country and you.

please give me the information needed to begin our journey.

Back