Virginia!!

We had an impressive storm in Hampton Roads today. Short lived but enough to throw limbs in Chesapeake and I heard there was a tornado in Va Bch. I hope all the VA folks are safe and sound tonight.

Mia

With work and working reception being overwhelming on my end, I am lucky I can find this thread.
All VA people here are loved and missed!

Looking for playmate

Looking for a playmate in nova. Manassas to stafford. Used to have one from here. Would love to hear from her or anyone else...we met at the battlefield after launch date, then had some adventures. Roboland at gmx dot com

I'm from VA Woodbridge but it got to crowed so I Moved to Montana we just now hit 1 mill in state. Hell there are more cattle than people here I love it

Ill be down in the RVA Next week...any "must have" places to eat open this summer?

I second Carytown burgers... its been awhile since I've been there, but recommend it. Enjoy.

I second Carytown burgers... its been awhile since I've been there, but recommend it. Enjoy.

Carytown certainly beats the standard burger joints, but the best burgers in town are 2-blocks west of there, at Burger Bach, corner of Cary and Thompson.

A block or two ago there's a place I've eaten at a few times while in town called, Pho So1. If you like Pho, this is the place.

Back