Married and orally bi curious

Always considered myself straight, and love my wife, but pictures of hard cocks really get me going lately. Im not into men kissing or anal, but would love to play with a cock
 
Agreed... Married 29 years and have the urge to put a nice cock in my mouth. Fantasies abound
 
nable PMs:

Click on user cp in the upper left. Click on edit options. Scroll down and tick the box that says enable private messaging. Scroll down and hit save.
 
Any married bi or bi curious guys want to chat, share fantasies, etc...? I've been happily married for years but find myself fantasizing more and more and sucking a man and being sucked by a man. The thoughts of kissing, body contact or anal do not appeal to me, just mutual oral. Anyone else in the same boat? Thanks!
They say great minds think alike. I am not gay (widower) and since my Lady passed away I have fantasised about, seeing, feeling and relieving a hard cock and I love reading appropriate stories on the subject and currently exchanging emails with a like minded Guy. I am UK based and seems there are very few "Brits" corresponding.
 
They say great minds think alike. I am not gay (widower) and since my Lady passed away I have fantasised about, seeing, feeling and relieving a hard cock and I love reading appropriate stories on the subject and currently exchanging emails with a like minded Guy. I am UK based and seems there are very few "Brits" corresponding.

Same here. Although I am not a widower. Sorry for your loss. I hope you find what you seek.
 
I have sucked a few cocks in the past.
Willing to do so in the future.
 
Any married bi or bi curious guys want to chat, share fantasies, etc...? I've been happily married for years but find myself fantasizing more and more and sucking a man and being sucked by a man. The thoughts of kissing, body contact or anal do not appeal to me, just mutual oral. Anyone else in the same boat? Thanks!

yep! I feel the same way!
 
Any married bi or bi curious guys want to chat, share fantasies, etc...? I've been happily married for years but find myself fantasizing more and more and sucking a man and being sucked by a man. The thoughts of kissing, body contact or anal do not appeal to me, just mutual oral. Anyone else in the same boat? Thanks!

This also comes as close as any sentiment about how I think about m2m encounters. I have no attraction to men, have no desire to cuddle, kiss, etc..., but I do enjoy having my cock sucked by another man. A few times in the past I have sucked a cock, but mostly in the heat of passion when a hard cock was put in front of me and I took it. I still primarily enjoy being sucked by another man, it is the best oral sex I have experienced. And, every so often I think about sucking a cock, but mostly I think about it as something that happens in an especially hot encounter or in special circumstances. The last "special circumstance" piqued my interest a bit more.

About once or twice a year when the urges for m2m fun peak I go to a local men's spa, a place where guys can have encounters, often in the sauna, steam room, or other nooks of the place. I was in the sauna and a couple of other fellows were in there. I began rubbing my cock through the towel on my lap and a younger latin man moved next to me and began to lick my nipple and then to stroke my cock. Soon he got down between my legs and was sucking my cock slowly. The door opened and a 40 something ginger haired fellowed came in and sat just above me in the sauna and watched as I was being sucked. He pulled the towel away from his cock and it was a nice shaved cock of larger than normal size and very erect. I was very hot from being sucked and I reached back and began stroking his cock and then took it in my mouth. I came very quickly after that and sucked the fellow a bit, but he did not cum. I enjoyed it but especially because it was when I was being sucked.....
 
I have no attraction to men, have no desire to cuddle, kiss, etc..., but I do enjoy having my cock sucked by another man...about once or twice a year when the urges for m2m fun peak I go to a local men's spa...

Amen! Same here, but the urge hits me a lot more than a couple times a year. And if that "men's spa" is the one about halfway between you and me, I've been thinking about hitting it up soon, because right now that urge is more like an obsession! Hope to see you there! :D
 
Plenty of us very 'curious' married men with similar interest but we never seem to live near to each other.
 
I could have written this myself. I'm a 55 year old married guy who's extremely curious to find out what it's like to suck a cock, to feel hot sperm on my tongue, to feel cum sliding down my throat to my belly.
This was me till the first weekend in February. I finally got the chance to live out my fantasy of sucking a cock and swallowing hot cum. I now have a fwb and I can't get enough of his cock!
 
This was me till the first weekend in February. I finally got the chance to live out my fantasy of sucking a cock and swallowing hot cum. I now have a fwb and I can't get enough of his cock!

Glad to hear you were successful and that you have a new friend. I'm getting hard just thinking about this. One of these days...
 
hi

They say great minds think alike. I am not gay (widower) and since my Lady passed away I have fantasised about, seeing, feeling and relieving a hard cock and I love reading appropriate stories on the subject and currently exchanging emails with a like minded Guy. I am UK based and seems there are very few "Brits" corresponding.

hi sorry to hear of your loss, like minded guy here, in the uk. if you turn on your message settings we could chat if you like, regards.
 
Hi from Amazon Liz

This happen in Atlanta back in August. Well on the last night there I went out to dinner with a senior sales executive Sergio and a big client Stephen from Belgium. Sergio asked me to help pitch some contract extra services that we can provide his company. Since I am Brazilian with a sexy tan he wanted me to be a little "eye candy" and to help smooth over the ideas to expand our existing contract with Sergio's company. I have done this before and I do not mind flirting and showing off my body. I love being a tease. So we went to this restaurant that was very popular and had live music as well. I wore a skirt that was pretty high up on my thigh with a red G-string thong underneath it. I wore a plunging blouse with a Victoria Secret half cup bra so when I leaned over they could see my tan breasts. Dinner was great and the wine kept coming during dinner. I was getting a little bit of a buzz and horny. Both men were clearly flirting with me throughout the night. Sergio was dark and cute. Stephen was a bit taller, and was very attractive. Both men were in their early 50's at best. Well after dinner we decide to burn some of it off and started to dance as a threesome. I was getting hot and sweat was beading on cleavage. I could tell the guys were getting turned on because as we danced both men were constantly touching body and looking down my blouse. It was at this time I felt this overwhelming sense of power over them so I flirted back to both of them. I made sure they both saw my nipples whenever I bent down since I was wearing no bra. Finally on the last dance, I had Stephen grinding me in the front and Sergio grinding my ass. I was like the meat of a sexy sandwich and I feel both men had erections.
Well about midnight, we went back to the hotel and walked into Stephen's large suite. He offered us a nightcap and this is when I had a wicked thought cross my mine. I want to see how much real power I had over both of them. So after Sergio made a toast, I put down my glass, unbutton my blouse and throw it onto a chair. Then I reach behind my back and unsnapped my bra, letting it drop to floor. Both men stared at my breasts and I gestured for both men to come to me. Without a word both started to kiss me, lick my neck and suck my breasts. It was wonderful feeling and I had them under my spell. After a few minutes we walked into the bedroom where all I was now wearing was my red thong. With Stephen on his knees in front of me and Sergio in the back, they removed my thong and each started kiss and lick me. I almost came immediately but I wanted to how far the men would go for my body. I instructed both men to undress which they did lightning fast. I sat on the end of the bed and motion both men to come forward. I then grabbed both cocks and took turns sucking each cock for only a minute each. Sergio and Stephen were so hard and swollen. I then got up and crawled to the head of the bed and sat with both legs spread. I was very wet, almost dripping. I gestured with my hand and told them not to come forward yet. I wanted them to stay hungry for me. My eyes were transfixed on each man as I took my right hand and dipped my fingers into my wet pussy. The guys were so turned as I did this and wet and moaned out loud when I lick my nectar off my fingers. I then said before you can have me, I want to see you both suck each other’s cock with enthusiasm, it will really turn me on and I will give you both a night you will never forget. At first they were silence and motionless for about a minute. However, Stephen then took his hand and placed it behind Sergio’s head and pulled him into a deep kiss and I could tell they were both turned on from my suggestion. Sergio dropped to his knees and started to suck Stephen’s cock with gusto. Both men were really getting into it. I have never seen two men make love and I was so turned on that I had to finally join them. At first, Sergio and I took turns sucking Stephen’s cock. After a few minutes I said now it is Sergio time and we both licked up and down his shaft. He was too, swollen and hard. Before we knew it Sergio came all over our faces. We could not help ourselves lick the cum off each other face and swap it with Sergio. I then I told them they were not getting off that early and so I began to ride Stephens cock as I sucked Sergio back into hardness. I then instructed him to fuck me in the ass. It was a wonderful experience and they both came in me. We then crashed on the bed until morning when we showered together and the guys sucked each other off one more time while I watched. However this time they did it on their own so I think I helped them come out. Well we did get the extra options added to our contract the next day. I look forward to our follow up meeting next month. Amazon Liz
 
my only regret is that i did not suck cock sooner...men, generally, are so easy to please. the most enjoyable aspect about giving head is to slide my lips up and down the shaft while i fondle the head with my fingertips. when i feel the cock throb,i move my mouth over the head and slide it into my mouth...feeling under the shaft with my tongue for quivers and throbs...by then,the cock is slippery...i can feel the soft velvety skin over the tip...and the hard, unyielding shaft...i push my head to poke the head to my throat...and move my head up and down...my hands clutch at the cheeks of the man...taking over and controlling the movement...i do not let him pull away...i feel the jizz flooding over my tongue...swallow it and feel another surge...men are so, sooo easy. :rose :cool:


I started early and have no regrets at all.. It is so wonderful !!:kiss::kiss:
 
This was me till the first weekend in February. I finally got the chance to live out my fantasy of sucking a cock and swallowing hot cum. I now have a fwb and I can't get enough of his cock!

Oh please tell us more. And when I'm Wi i will give you a head's up, pardon the pun! ;)
 
Back
Top