First time...

I am sooo glad I found you!!!:kiss:

I saw a pic of your incredible tight little round butt on another thread and came right over here to see what you were all about.......
.....I've gone through your whole thread and love you pics as well as your comments.......:rose:

So going through your thread I already new that you had a GREAT ass on you.....;)

Then I saw this pic......


attachment.php


What a lovely pic!!
I was immediately intrigued by the lovely firm shape of your upper chest and shoulder area, and I adore the way your lovely brown hair rests and flows along your sexy neck.

And upon looking closely at your body there I could see that you had a delicious size and shape to your oh so sweet little tits.........and It did appear that you had a very sexy and special set of nipples hiding there.

Then I ran into this pic......

attachment.php


...and I must say that in seeing your bare breasts my suspicions about your perky nipples were right. And I was also impressed by the lovely round shape of your firm little tits!!
I love the size and shape of your tits. They are just what I am looking for!!

Then I came across this vision of such deep and erotic beauty.....
...so sexy...so sexual...........

attachment.php


Upon enjoying the previous 2 pics, it was apparent that you had excellent and great nipples......
...but when I saw this I literally gasped.......:D
Your nipples are among the sexiest and most desirable I have ever seen.......and they are also amongst the longest!!:kiss:

Can you describe the contrast between pic 2 and pic 3?
In the third pic your nipples are sooo long and hard and pointy....so wonderfully sexy!!
Do your nipples go through different stages of arousal?
What meakes them get as long and as hard as we see here?
Do they ever get even longer?
Thank you sooooo much for sharing your body here!!!
 
Thank you!

To you gentleman who have commented recently ;) haven't been on in a while so those compliments were a welcome surprise ;)
 
Damn girl you are so sexy......:heart::kiss::heart:

Everytime I cum here I look for you and my only choice is to enjoy what you have left us......and enjoy you I do........like this pic.....

attachment.php


My God woman.......just look at the butt you have on you!!

So round and firm....I think you need a spanking.......so if you don't want that sweet little ass of yours striped, you'd better cum back!!!:p
 
Back
Top