I probably shouldn't...

Incredible....

Very nice pictures, all of them. Enjoy the vest pic particularly for the promise contained therein...

Very nice pictures, all of them. Enjoy the vest pic particularly for the promise contained therein...

And what promise might that be? I don't remember making any promises!!!

Oh....let me think about it.....naaah I like being a tease :p

Nothing wrong with being a tease... as long as you're ready to accept the consequences if you decide to stop teasing and follow through ;)

Nothing wrong with being a tease... as long as you're ready to accept the consequences if you decide to stop teasing and follow through ;)

And which consequences might that be?

Index...

Oh - I have added a picture index in post no. 1 - simply because you have all been so sweet and appreciative, that I wanted to make that easier for you :)

Oh - I have added a picture index in post no. 1 - simply because you have all been so sweet and appreciative, that I wanted to make that easier for you :)

Easy is good.. ;)

Now if I can get you to walk into the room.. :rose:

More clothes...cause I know you are all here for the fashion tips...

Blurry_black_dress.JPG

Haven't been here in a few days and I see things are getting better and better. AG82 you are looping great both dressed and undressed, personally I vote for the latter.

The eroticism of your pictures is what draws me here, your stunning body and our little sneak peaks is what brings me back, your teasing me is making my mind spin. Phenomenal.

Back