Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me is hoping that the world ends Friday so I won't have to deal with all the crap facing me. That part of me is tired of dealing with all the stressful shit going on for the past two years. :mad:

Tom T. Hall made a damn fine gig off a little ditty titled "I Like Beer"; I oughtta spin it into "I Lurvle Votkuh" and see how it flies....

I've been in a mood lately. I want to scream at people and tell them how stupid they are.

Holy fuck am I glad that I traded in the Charger for the all wheel drive.......... Only thing that could have been better is for the car to be heavier...... I just had to get the sportiest of them....

Holy fuck am I glad that I traded in the Charger for the all wheel drive.......... Only thing that could have been better is for the car to be heavier...... I just had to get the sportiest of them....

Try some bags of sand in the trunk...help weigh it down some. Hear that all the time around here in VA.

Try some bags of sand in the trunk...help weigh it down some. Hear that all the time around here in VA.

I'll have to try that........ This wind is a killer. A Kentucky drivers all seem to think the highway is a fucking Nascar track or something. Even in bad weather. Saw four accidents on the drive in....

I'll have to try that........ This wind is a killer. A Kentucky drivers all seem to think the highway is a fucking Nascar track or something. Even in bad weather. Saw four accidents on the drive in....

Oh yeah, see that a lot here too. They act like it's a normal sunny day and just keep trucking, other drivers be damned. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, see that a lot here too. They act like it's a normal sunny day and just keep trucking, other drivers be damned. :rolleyes:

I love the tailgating, like they're trying to ride the air stream of the car in front of them. That or get up under them and put um into the wall......

That fucking Dynasty Baseball game on FB is fucking addicting ... but only if you're a stat nerd and baseball geek. On one of my teams I have Wally fucking Pipp.

Bonus points if you know who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back