22F - Curious, Seeking, & Open-minded. Assholes need not apply.

Hello stranger viewing my thread, how old are you? (Just wondering)

• Under 22 (Younger than me)

Votes: 13 5.0%
  • 23-27 (My age)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • 28-35 (An older guy - yum)

Votes: 76 29.0%
  • 36-45 (Not quite old enough to be my father)

Votes: 59 22.5%
  • 46+ (A little gray is sexy)

Votes: 82 31.3%

• Total voters
glad to read that you are not a lurker anymore and hope you find what you are looking for. I am not going to pm you since you already seem overwhelmed. Happy to chat if you are interested (I am in the 28-35 yr range)
Thanks and yes it's pretty overwhelming and I get discouraged when I open a few in a row that aren't worth answering :( I'm not sure what I'm looking for really. It probably would've been easier if if I did the searching through personals instead of having a hundred guys PM me lol.

Welcome & good luck on your search. Have fun, but please be careful. If you want to chat/learn/talk/vent, please contact me.
Thank you! I'm no dummy so don't worry about me and being careful ;)

I imagine the op is drowning amongst a sea of cock pictures round about now.

And you can bet that sea is salty.
Actually less cock pictures and more 2-5 word messages that I just close and move onto the next one haha

I'll start with some questions. What kind of pace are you looking for in regard to learning? Are you looking for a casual friendship that teaches things every once in a while? A daily conversational relationship? A domestic discipline type of relationship where you are equals and yet there is a head of household (for lack of a better term) where you both set goals and how to achieve them in life. Or something purely sexual? Do in other words, what do you want out of finding someone here? (Pardon any typos or grammar imperfections as I'm writing from my phone while at work please.)
I get bored easily so I'm tempted to say a fairly quick pace, but obviously since I'm new to this, a more gentle pace is probably best. Right now, I'm looking for something more casual - potentially daily chatting (not always sexual).

Ha, what an incredible introduction, but I'm with Shaun on the whole people can't read thing. Welcome to lit by the way. Though I'm guessing you have figured the arsehole ratio is a teased on the high side.
Thanks! And not necessarily assholes I guess (I haven't gotten many "submit to me because I'm awesome" messages) but just a lot of messages with little to no thought (short or clearly copy/paste) or obviously not interested enough in impressing me with all their grammatical errors.

If you want to chat, let me know.
Maybe after I get through all these messages and learn something about you.

Welcome to Lit. I hope you have a great experience here:)

I have to say I really like your ad, and especially the FAQs;) I do understand exactly where you are coming from. :rolleyes:

There's lots of good information and helpful people around, so don't be afraid to ask questions or post on any thread:)

Oh and I'm not a guy so I didn't answer your poll :D
Thank you! I'll have to explore here more :) And a female... on my thread? What? Lol

However I think and I hope I'm wrong here is that she will get a ton of private messages where her requests have been totally ignored. By the usual suspects (I'm out on a limb her but from lurking around her a bit I think one can figure out the creeps), or someone will write a couple of PMs and decide that things have progressed enough to send a cock pic. Shell so responding to people or go back to lurking.
Haha PMs haven't been super successful and really I think it's a minority who are blatantly sending horrible ones. That ruins it for the ones who actually think about what they're sending though because answering PMs turns into work. I think I'm just going to let them fill up haha.

In the meantime this makes for good entertainment :)
Glad to provide you some entertainment haha. Maybe I'll post some bad ones here for you guys lol

I might have to get offended ;) No answer to me in all these and I even asked a question ;)

Thanks and yes it's pretty overwhelming and I get discouraged when I open a few in a row that aren't worth answering :( I'm not sure what I'm looking for really. It probably would've been easier if if I did the searching through personals instead of having a hundred guys PM me lol.

Thank you! I'm no dummy so don't worry about me and being careful ;)

Actually less cock pictures and more 2-5 word messages that I just close and move onto the next one haha

I get bored easily so I'm tempted to say a fairly quick pace, but obviously since I'm new to this, a more gentle pace is probably best. Right now, I'm looking for something more casual - potentially daily chatting (not always sexual).

Thanks! And not necessarily assholes I guess (I haven't gotten many "submit to me because I'm awesome" messages) but just a lot of messages with little to no thought (short or clearly copy/paste) or obviously not interested enough in impressing me with all their grammatical errors.

Maybe after I get through all these messages and learn something about you.

Thank you! I'll have to explore here more :) And a female... on my thread? What? Lol

Haha PMs haven't been super successful and really I think it's a minority who are blatantly sending horrible ones. That ruins it for the ones who actually think about what they're sending though because answering PMs turns into work. I think I'm just going to let them fill up haha.

Glad to provide you some entertainment haha. Maybe I'll post some bad ones here for you guys lol

Hello and welcome to Lit, WBP. Great first post, confident and genuine. Enjoy bailing out from the flood of messages.

So I answered the poll; in the 28-35 category although it's only months until I move up into your next one so I briefly enjoyed thinking I'm not that old yet ;) Even if I do have some grey around the sides despite not being in your top age category ;)

Enough about me...Welcome to Lit! Have enjoyed your thread! Know what direction you want your career to take once you've finished your "nerdy" studies? :)
Haha gray is sexy ;) And yes I know what direction, but not going to tell any of you :p

Welcome to Lit! totally at the top end of you poll. No gray though.
Thanks! I honestly didn't expect the 46+ bracket to have the most (30.63%). No offense, but I was expecting (hoping?) the 28-35 to dominate around here (which is a close second at 29.38%).

Hello and welcome to Lit, WBP. Great first post, confident and genuine. Enjoy bailing out from the flood of messages.
Thanks so much! And yeah I got the notification my inbox is full but it's almost a welcomed break.

Maybe that will stop some others from sending you rubbish :)
Oh I highly doubt that lol. A full inbox will stop them though ;)

hey 23m here and pretty new to this site as well! looks like your enjoying it as much as im starting too! lol.. whatcha studying in school?

pm me.. your inbox is full

I am curious as to what brings you on here. I tend to see this forum more of a place for those of us who are a little older. I am married with kids. Sometimes I need an outlet. As a guy, variety is important. This place helps fulfill that without running the risk of being caught cheating. I now there are people out there in unhappy marriages but for reasons can't leave. Someone like you that is so young, is probably single. I am sure you're good looking. You can have a guy and get what you need. I understand you're not going to let a guy you just met tie you up, but that comes with time.

What are you studying in school? Im going to assume here man that she is not a fan of weird grammer.

The End

Thank you all for unknowingly participating in a Literotica Social Experiment (what happens when a kinky nerd gets bored).

Who gets the most attention - the inexperienced submissive (WhiteBlankPage), the experienced switch (WhispersNDark), the inexperienced switch (HopelessWandrr), or the experienced domme (ToDarkness)?

The Aliases
The Start
The Preliminary Results
The Final Results

I'll probably make future amusing observations on Tumblr and/or on my normal Lit thread, SexyScarlett102. I'll be turning my PMs off here shortly.

Pretty sad individual who has to get people's hopes up while garnishing attention only to be a complete liar.

Serious attention seeker at hand. Even more so considering the question could have been asked over your other thread.

I hope nobody bought into this charade.

Pretty sad individual who has to get people's hopes up while garnishing attention only to be a complete liar.

Serious attention seeker at hand. Even more so considering the question could have been asked over your other thread.

I hope nobody bought into this charade.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I actually don't have much experience and can be quite submissive... for the right person. So it really wasn't a complete lie. I had a few nice chats with people actually, despite the vast majority of messages being utterly unanswerable.

I found the results of this very interesting, and not something that can be captured in a poll. I don't think anyone would admit to copying & pasting generic messages to every girl on here and I thought different perceived roles would inspire different kinds of messages but no matter how a lady presents herself on here, it seems we all have to deal with the same horny messages.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I actually don't have much experience and can be quite submissive... for the right person. So it really wasn't a complete lie. I had a few nice chats with people actually, despite the vast majority of messages being utterly unanswerable.

I found the results of this very interesting, and not something that can be captured in a poll. I don't think anyone would admit to copying & pasting generic messages to every girl on here and I thought different perceived roles would inspire different kinds of messages but no matter how a lady presents herself on here, it seems we all have to deal with the same horny messages.

Well, you did have a link to your Tumblr in the WhiteBlankPage profile for at least part of the time, so what you were doing was there for people to see... if they bothered to look.

I admit I considered messaging you, but it really didn't sound like WhiteBlankPage was interested in meeting in real life, and I'm at the point where I don't want another relationship that I know, going in, will be confined to online only.

Had I written to you, though, it wouldn't have been a copy-paste. ;)

Well, you did have a link to your Tumblr in the WhiteBlankPage profile for at least part of the time, so what you were doing was there for people to see... if they bothered to look.

I admit I considered messaging you, but it really didn't sound like WhiteBlankPage was interested in meeting in real life, and I'm at the point where I don't want another relationship that I know, going in, will be confined to online only.

Had I written to you, though, it wouldn't have been a copy-paste. ;)

Yes my Tumblr was listed as my homepage for each account since I signed up. If anyone would've gone there, they would've seen my posts and/or seen the link to my actual Lit profile.

No I'm too chicken to meet offline. I love talking to new people online and using Lit as an outlet though. Good luck in your search and I'm glad to hear you write original, thoughtful messages ;)

SexyScarlett, I followed you here through your 'experiment' link ... I understand why you did it, BUT I just had to say that there are fakes on Lit, there are fakes in real life, people bullshit each other, it's part of everyday life.

I had to check out the personals, in my amazement that you created 4 alt lit accounts to do this!

Like you said, you haven't proven anything that you, me or most people wouldn't have guessed already. The only people who might benefit from your results are not likely to look in any of the threads that all your alts have created...

I sense that you're looking for a round of applause for your cleverness, whereas I personally think that, 'experiment' or not, all you've done is lower yourself to the level of the people you're out to bust, possibly duping innocent people along the way.

PS Posting this in the negative-comments-thread so as not to cause negativity elsewhere.

I'm finding the responses to this interesting as well. I logged back in to see what kinds of PMs I would find (and most have found it amusing). I reviewed my original post and find it quite accurate honestly. It's difficult to claim "bullshit" and "fake" without knowing me.

I AM pretty new to all this. I've experimented online only (so clearly can't claim much experience) and have explored both my submissive and dominant sides, but have always been more comfortable in the submissive role despite my switch personality.

Besides being slightly older than stated, my description of me is accurate - initially shy but I can be pretty opinionated and I love learning and trying new things. Average height, average build, brown hair, brown eyes. Nothing spectacular but I'm not lacking self-esteem so don't jump to that conclusion.

My rules about personal photos and messaging are truthful, as is what I look for in a dominant. This isn't a tease or fake or bullshit because I will submit (and have before) if someone earns it by demonstrating they're intelligent, know what they're talking about, and worth it. It's not my fault that the vast majority of PMs didn't interest or intrigue me at all. I exchanged messages with a few people but answering hundreds of PMs is just absurd.

I'm not looking for applause, simply seeking to satisfying my own curiosity about what kinds of messages I would get when different parts of my personally are exaggerated. One major result of this experiment is that it would take a lot of convincing and the right person for me to explore my fully submissive side again. The messages I received and tried to wade through made me very thankful that my first search on Lit for a dominant was much easier.

Yes my Tumblr was listed as my homepage for each account since I signed up. If anyone would've gone there, they would've seen my posts and/or seen the link to my actual Lit profile.

No I'm too chicken to meet offline. I love talking to new people online and using Lit as an outlet though. Good luck in your search and I'm glad to hear you write original, thoughtful messages ;)

I'm mystified that anyone would get their panties in a bunch over your experiment. It was clear to me from the start that you had created four separate personalities, because the common link of your tumblr account was in each profile. Anyone who took the time to look at your profiles would see this, and frankly, anyone who doesn't read someone's profile gets what they deserve.

I sent WBP a creative email, introducing my character to hers. I'm disappointed she didn't want to play, but I assumed you were overwhelmed with barely literate responses. Please carry on, and don't let anyone drag you down to their level. Literotica could us a little more Lit in it. :kiss::kiss::cool:

I'm mystified that anyone would get their panties in a bunch over your experiment. It was clear to me from the start that you had created four separate personalities, because the common link of your tumblr account was in each profile. Anyone who took the time to look at your profiles would see this, and frankly, anyone who doesn't read someone's profile gets what they deserve.

I sent WBP a creative email, introducing my character to hers. I'm disappointed she didn't want to play, but I assumed you were overwhelmed with barely literate responses. Please carry on, and don't let anyone drag you down to their level. Literotica could us a little more Lit in it. :kiss::kiss::cool:
I understand that people don't like feeling duped, which would totally be the case if I wasn't open to exploring my submissive side (and all other aspects of my personality) - something I can't do with my usual outspoken, unable-to-be-labeled attitude that people have become familiar with on my other account. I opened up in a way I couldn't as SexyScarlett and got a peek at how I would be received if people didn't already have pre-conceived notions. I've enjoyed some of the correspondence but most has been overwhelming, hence shutting off PMs. Thanks for understanding :)

Call me naive, but I would like to believe that if someone posts a long, thoughtful personal ad that they are being sincere and not playing head games. She is part of the equation of what is so depressing about this board. On the one side, there are the guys who harass and send out unsolicited dick pics to women who have the courage to post here. On the other side, there are women like SexyScarlett102 who enjoy fucking with guys who make an honest effort to communicate on a human level with women. It's incredibly sad that we all have to investigate every single poster to be absolutely sure they are authentic and sincere and not playing childish games.
I'm not sure why you're still so combative. Did you even try to contact me? Did I lead you on in anyway? Or perhaps you left an uninteresting message that got skipped and you're sore about it. This wasn't about head games. This was about curiosity and exploring different sides of my personality. I plan to continue communicating with people I've made a connection with - people who I likely wouldn't have found on here otherwise.

This will likely be my last post on this thread because I see no reason to keep bumping it and I'd appreciate if you'd do the same. I think I've already found what I was looking for :)

Thanks

Thanks for the reply was not expecting one lady you have fun little lady.

I'm feelin like saying hi :) how are ya. Im 33 going on 34 soon lol.
I'm a PM fan, helps me keep track of who's talking to me and I don't have to weed threw a buncha threads. But I'm from Pennsylvania, and I'm sick of freezing my ass off lol how bout you?

I'm open to almost anything except guy on guy. Gives me the creeps lol

Back