Still Looking for a Beta Reader/Editor

Hello,
Most of my story chapters range from 5K-10K in length, averaging towards the lower end. I am looking for a beta reader (or two) who might be interested in my work. I've been writing and publishing on Literotica for a while now (2008) and some of my work has been pulled off for publication on another site in an epub format.
I am currently finishing up a series titled Once Upon A Bite So Sweet, now in the final chapter, and I could use a little help. PM me if you're available. The genre is currently TG & CD but this series overlaps into Non-human because of some of the characters involved.
Any editorial comments are always welcome, I try to comb through things thoroughly before releasing them to anyone or Literotica in general.
For a long time, I wrote exclusively in the TG/CD world but my work now seems to reflect a change in direction leaning to a genre that doesn't seem to appear on Literotica...oh well. I have a website if you want to explore my other work (check my Bio page for details).

I thought I had an editor/beta reader but that didn't work out as the person in question didn't feel like he could be of service with this genre...oh well, hopefully someone will be interested...
Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon....DW

Last edited:
Back