Daddy Doms and the girls who love them

WriterDom

Good to the last drop
Age play is more common than you might think. Or maybe not. I've never gone looking for it. But I do find it to be a common theme in many of the womenI've gotten comfortable enough to reach the phone sex level with.

It shouldn't be a surprise since the incest stories probably have more reads than all the other categories combined. Still, I've never been quite comfortable with this kind of play. It works in fantasy, but somehow "Fuck me harder, Daddy" isn't that inspiring in real time.

Not my cup o tea either. I don't do incest and I don't do age, except the obvious schoolgirl ones. I just find it personally unappetizing.

Is this just a Male Dom thing or do Dommes have little boys?

I think that the incest stories are read more often simply because if you want shocking sex - something taboo that will make you blush and leave a wet spot on your seat - those stories will hit their mark almost every time.

If I want the same from a regular couple/group/etc story, I may have to skim through a dozen or more before I find one that hits the nail on the head.

I am attracted to older men, but I've never felt the desire to call a man "Daddy".

He can call me his "little girl" if he wants, though. :devil:

I have attempted age play with three play partners, only one led the scene in such a way that it was enjoyable- the other two ended the scene because, frankly, they gave me the willies. I agree with forced- the shock factor is a big component of age play. I think it takes a great deal of maturity and trust from all parties involved to be truly enjoyable.

Sierra

This is one of my strong soft limits. It doesn't do anything at all for me and even kinda makes me feel sorta icky, you know?

Bleah!
:eek:

I was molested by my own uncle when I was 23. Although I was all grown up and am a fairly confident person, I found it very hard to fight him off. Close relatives have so many means of exerting mental pressure ...

Incest has no erotic thrill, for me. It isn't a taboo that makes me leave a wet spot on my chair. I find it plain appalling.

I agree with cym... this is just one area I don't like and won't do.

I don't get the whole adult babies thing either!

I'm going to have to agree with many here. Age play is not something that would even remotely be a turn on for me. This one falls in between a hard soft limit and a hard limit in my own personal book. I've never even been interested in reading incest stories, much less age roleplaying.

dixi

oh dear now I'm gonna have to screw up my courage for this one. Age play does turn me on - certainly as a fantasy. Its not part of my current relationship because we are trying to maintain a relationship as equals and as R is both my Dom and older than me we don't want to play at anything that might leave us feeling slightly off centre in our overall relaitosnhip.
I don't do Daddy fantasies althoguht eere have been the odd incest story that 'leaves a wet patch' they have been becasue of the other aspects of the story i think.
but..... age related fantasies - an older man whether the cultured stern masterful type or (squirm with embarrassment) the 'dirty old man' type - they work for me.

now i'm just gonna run away and hide while you all shake your heads in pity - I know I'm wierd okay!

petrel said:
oh dear now I'm gonna have to screw up my courage for this one. Age play does turn me on - certainly as a fantasy. Its not part of my current relationship because we are trying to maintain a relationship as equals and as R is both my Dom and older than me we don't want to play at anything that might leave us feeling slightly off centre in our overall relaitosnhip.
I don't do Daddy fantasies althoguht eere have been the odd incest story that 'leaves a wet patch' they have been becasue of the other aspects of the story i think.
but..... age related fantasies - an older man whether the cultured stern masterful type or (squirm with embarrassment) the 'dirty old man' type - they work for me.

now i'm just gonna run away and hide while you all shake your heads in pity - I know I'm wierd okay!

Don't hide, darling!
I am often attracted to older men, and the fantasy of that cultured older master you describe is a powerful one for me as well. I don't see that as so much an age thing as I do the attraction of an assured maturity. Sam is actually five years younger than I am, but his bearing and demeanor carry so much gravity with me that it often seems as if he is the older partner.
I've done a little bit of what might be termed ageplay, playing a schoolgirl type role for a spanking scene, and I enjoyed that, but it was not full blown roleplaying. I don't have an aversion to it, but I feel a bit too self conscious to be really comfortable with it.

Petrel don't run away. We each have our own brand of kink and that makes us unique!

There are alot of web sites devoted to the very thing WD is asking about. I know I looked. It just doesn't interest me.

On the other hand, that older man thing used to do a lot for me until I got old (LOL). Now I kind of like the younger man thing.... but not too young.

I don't personally mind an age play thing involving a school girl set up. It doesn't get me all hot and bothered, but if it does something for him, why not?

However, I draw the line at "Daddy" or any other type of incest play. Nothing turns me off faster than a man asking me, "Who's your daddy?" YUCK!

CarolineOh said:

I am often attracted to older men, and the fantasy of that cultured older master you describe is a powerful one for me as well. I don't see that as so much an age thing as I do the attraction of an assured maturity.

I read this thread with the intention of not replying.. but after reading Caroline's post, I felt better about commenting...

I love ageplay. I've done it in person (the man I did this with was 28 years my senior, so it wasn't that much of a stretch of the imagination, but we did manage some wonderful fantasies and roleplays). I've also engaged in age play over the phone. I'm a sucker for daddy-daughter fantasies (and if you ask, I'll explain the whole psychology behind it, as I understand it all), and I've been lucky enough that some of my phone partners have been willing to try them.

petrel said:
Might i remind you about all the piercing pics i've posted, the blood play in which i've engaged, the golden showers kinda stuff i so steadfastly defend as erotic, and finally, all that enema play in which i've participated over time in a more then "this is just sorta necessary" manner?

Petrel, darlin', we're all perverts here. We learn from each other's odd places - learn tolerance, learn that people we like and respect think that wierd thing there is not only okay but actually erotic - and we grow as a result.

I admire all of us for our bravery in offering bits of our own sexual psychology the way we do on a daily basis. When we do that, we give each other a chance to examine in safety new stuff, new thoughts, new ideas about sexuality. As a result, we're all a tiny bit freer from the prejudices and fears that we all carry round.

What you've said here, and the others who stepped up and admitted they find it erotic, too (like Vix, Chele, forced), has rearranged my thinking on this subject a bit. While i'm not going to go change my alt/bondage profiles to include any kinda "i want my Daddy!" statements (not in the near future anyway), i'm also a little less inclined to say "BLEAH!" out loud. It's because you, a person i respect, finds it erotic. Since you do, and i respect you, then there must be some merit to the play, though not for me, personally.

We're all entitled to our own sexuality and the free and open expression of that (as long as it's entirely consensual, of course).

Okay, then!
That said, what other kinds of freaky sex things do you do?
I'm all primed to be open-minded now: lay it on us.
:D

I didn't mean to make anyone feel weird because s/he enjoys this kind of play. I was merely stating I don't like incest games, for the mentioned reasons. They make me feel icky.

Age play in general (not the incest kind) doesn't sound so bad, come to think of it. I've never tried it before... maybe I should ... I just can't imagine my 6' 2'' hairy back boyfriend pretending to be a baby, though ... :confused: ... But a nawty schoolboy would be way cool ...

I admit to using my "little girl voice" and big blue baby eyes every time I want something from my boyfriend, though ... :D

SexySusan said:
I didn't mean to make anyone feel weird because s/he enjoys this kind of play. I was merely stating I don't like incest games, for the mentioned reasons. They make me feel icky.

Age play in general (not the incest kind) doesn't sound so bad, come to think of it. I've never tried it before... maybe I should ... I just can't imagine my 6' 2'' hairy back boyfriend pretending to be a baby, though ... :confused: ... But a nawty schoolboy would be way cool ...

I admit to using my "little girl voice" and big blue baby eyes every time I want something from my boyfriend, though ... :D

The way I look at it, why not give that school boy fantasy a try and see what happens? Unlike incest-play it's unlikely to trigger anything unpleasant, and if it doesn't work out, then chalk it up to experience and move on to the next thing:)
BTW I posted on the GB a while back that I went to Catholic school, and the pervs came out of the woodwork.;) So it's not just a bdsm thing.

CarolineOh said:

BTW I posted on the GB a while back that I went to Catholic school, and the pervs came out of the woodwork.;) So it's not just a bdsm thing.

:) I'm a Catholic school girl, too.. wore the plaid kilt and everything.... still have it....

vixenshe said:

I read this thread with the intention of not replying.. but after reading Caroline's post, I felt better about commenting...

I love ageplay. I've done it in person (the man I did this with was 28 years my senior, so it wasn't that much of a stretch of the imagination, but we did manage some wonderful fantasies and roleplays). I've also engaged in age play over the phone. I'm a sucker for daddy-daughter fantasies (and if you ask, I'll explain the whole psychology behind it, as I understand it all), and I've been lucky enough that some of my phone partners have been willing to try them.

i, too, at times have been a sucker for the daddy/daughter fantasy thing...and i too have strange psychology behind it...i was sexually molested by my step-father...it was forced, and unenjoyable and sent me to the hospital with a mental breakdown...now, do i fantasize that it's him? god no...but then why do i get into the play every now and then? because i'm not forced to do it...because it's a choice...and because i can in some ways face my own demons through it...it is something i will engage in if i feel comfortable enough with someone, and trust them enough that if it goes somewhere that i can't handle it going, that he'll stop...and it's happened before where i've had to stop with some...and that's something that i had to learn about myself...i can say no...it was a mental thing when i was a kid, mind control...and it's a mental thing now, the only difference is, is that i'm in control of my own mind...

we're all different...different things do something for us...different things trigger something within us...incest is not my first choice for taboo play, not even my second or third...not by a long shot...all of us have kinks and perversions and most of us for just as many different reasons...

is it an age thing? i think so sometimes...some of my online lovers have been at least 10 years or more older than i...

maybe i'm the one that should go run to the corner and hide while you all shake your heads in pity at me...(shrugs)

just my two cents worth...

belle
:rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
vixenshe said:

:) I'm a Catholic school girl, too.. wore the plaid kilt and everything.... still have it....

Oh yes, the plaid skirt, the knee socks, thewhite blouse and blue sweater. Now watch and see what kind of responses we get from the fellows here to prove my point.;)

Please don't run and hide Belle! I found your post insightful and enlightening. As cym pointed out in her post we all try to be friends here, and support each other, even if their particular preferences and experiences are one's we don't share. Your contribution is appreciated.:rose:

Belle

spankableBelle said:

maybe i'm the one that should go run to the corner and hide while you all shake your heads in pity at me...(shrugs)

just my two cents worth...

belle
:rose:

I read your post all the way to the end,...no problem! When you shrugged your shoulders though,
...it seemed so *girlish*.

What a turn on!-Do it again please. :D :devil:

Re: Belle

artful said:

I read your post all the way to the end,...no problem! When you shrugged your shoulders though,
...it seemed so *girlish*.

What a turn on!-Do it again please. :D :devil:

;) (shrugs) just for You, artful

CarolineOh said:

Oh yes, the plaid skirt, the knee socks, thewhite blouse and blue sweater. Now watch and see what kind of responses we get from the fellows here to prove my point.;)
I'm keeping my mouth shut, but the imagination is running wild. ;)

Back