Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > BDSM Personals

Old 10-17-2017, 09:57 PM   #1
Yarith
Virgin

Male Sub (Pet) Looking for an Online Master

I think my last post, to the general Personals forum was probably in the wrong spot, so I'll try this one.
I'm looking for someone to help me explore a submissive side that seems to have grown stronger over the years.
To be fair and honest, I am married to a lovely lady but our sex life, desires, and kinks have grown further and further apart. So our interactions must be discrete and online as she cannot find out about my darker side.
I've been poking around online to find ways to try and fulfill this need to not be in control of things and I ran into erotic hypnosis. I have been "training" with several files and I'm noticing a change in my behaviors. I will be happy to share my experiences etc with anyone interested.
I'm looking for someone (male or female) who is more on the side of the top spectrum that would enjoy helping me learn more about being out of control.

Old 10-18-2017, 12:54 PM   #2
Yarith
Virgin

To all you who are looking at my post, thank you! I know I need to put info up on my profile, but something is broke. When I click the option in the user cp to edit my profile it takes me to the password update screen. If anyone knows how to fix this, I would be very grateful for the help! 😁