Bi guys...if you had to choose...

I would love to get a hard cock in my mouth and ass so the guy wins!!!

Heres a question for all you Bi guys out there....

If you had to choose between your ideal dream girl or your ideal dream guy for a hot night together tonight, which would it be? Would you suck on a hard cock or a soft pair of boobs? Would you bury your bone in a sweet wet pussy or take one up your rump?

For me, it's been a while since I had another cock to play with, so that would be my choice.

What's yours?

Dream girl. Plus I married her

Having finally started going out as a TV to TG events, I would have to go a stage further so choose the guy please.

My interest in men is pretty limited and specific, so "dream guy" to me just means dream cock.

That being said, for me:

One night: dream guy

Long term: dream girl

As far as an extended, purely sexual relationship going on for several months, where everything could be explored and enjoyed multiple times, definitely transsexual woman (with the dream cock, of course.)

this is why I have big fantasies about being with an attractive couple.

I want to suck and lick a woman's clit while her man fucks her.

Then I want him to pull out a few times so I can wrap my mouth around his hard cock....

Then I want him to pull out a few times so I can wrap my mouth around his hard cock....

A wonderful scenario to find a couple who were both bi & into a guy or gyrl interest in pleasing them both.

Since this is a Dream Scenario, I'll bend the Rules a bit, and say that my personal dream would be to perform cunnilingus on the dream girl while the dream guy was banging my butt with his perfect cock! And, of course, in a dream we would all cum simultaneously!

Of course, everyone must cum at the same time. Though I wouldn't mind if the woman came first. Love the idea of her feeling every thrust of her man into my boipussy though the increased preasure of my lips on her pussy.

That is a tough one.
I love the feel of a naked lady, the smoothness of her skin.
And the way her breasts feel.
Do love to slide my tongue into her pussy and lick her till she cums.
Would also love to feel a man naked next to me.
Feel his hard cock in my mouth first, then up the arse.
I would feel submissive whereas with the girl I would feel inadequate.

Sounds like fun too. But if I pulled out I may shoot in your mouth

For just a night... I'd take the dream guy.

I've had enough girls to say I've lived a fulfilled life (not that I don't always want more), but feel that I haven't been with nearly enough men to say the same.

Same. I'd choose male every time. I'm craving much more homosexuality in my life.

In a way, both. Because my ideal would be a transgendered person. Either another crossdresser or a top transexual. I find the feminine form so much sexier, but I do love the idea of a cock in the mix of play.

My dream girl is turned on by me being with men and loves to watch and participate as I suck and get fucked.

I'm with you! But if I had to choose, I'd go with the woman. Cock is easier to get. ;-)

Not for me. I e been trying in earnest for a while and no takers yet. I got a couple of prospects but still a Virgin.

Man

I'm married and I like pussy. But, I love cock. So I would have to say I'd opt for the dream guy. My wife would not understand this. This is the reason I don't reveal my sexual preference to her and we get along great. If anyone is interested in discussing their or my past experiences feel free to pm me. I hope to hear from several of you soon.

Last edited:
Why limit yourself? Big boobies and a nice hot cock to share? Why not??

QUOTE=Hitchiker69;34291838]Heres a question for all you Bi guys out there....

If you had to choose between your ideal dream girl or your ideal dream guy for a hot night together tonight, which would it be? Would you suck on a hard cock or a soft pair of boobs? Would you bury your bone in a sweet wet pussy or take one up your rump?

For me, it's been a while since I had another cock to play with, so that would be my choice.

What's yours?[/QUOTE]

Been pondering this question for a couple of days. I'd go for dream guy for the intensity and excitement.

Back