Ongoing love affair with step daddy (open rp)

She laid there breathing heavy as he filled her up with cum. "Oh daddy yeah." She called out

"Daddy I know you love me so I do have anymore presents other then your cock and the maid outfit."

She hoped he had more presents she loved getting presents. She ran her hand through her hair as she gained her breath back. "Daddy I also need to remind you I need to go to the pharmacy later I need to pick my contraception." She said kissing his neck.
 
Stephen let his cock slip out of step daugther as his cum poured out.

"Well you have a few more presents. Which room do you want to head into for your present. Bedroom, Bathroom or Garage? We will get you to the pharmacy shortly."

Stood there completely naked over his step daugther waiting for her answer.
 
"Um bedroom." She stood up and looked at him she moved closer to him and kissed him with so much passion. "Come on daddy come show me what I've got it sounds like I've got quiet a few other presents so I want to start in the bedroom then make our way to the garage."
 
Stephen kisses his step daugther back and took her hand leading the way to her bedroom.

On the bed was another present box which had the school girl uniform in it.

"There you go baby. This is your third present."
 
Stephen waited till Cornelia had gone into the bathroom before he slipped out the room into the hallway and pulled a teachers suit out of the cuboard and got dressed into it quickly before slipping back into the room.

"Well Miss Sanchester your course work is late and you have been caught doing rude things behind the bike sheds. Now come over here."

Stephen sat down at his daugther's desk in her room so he could spank her over his lap.
 
She came into her room to him. "Oh sir I'm sorry it won't happen again." She flirtly bat her eyelashes at him she smiled at him. She was so happy to be playing with him she loved her daddy and their naughty games.
 
"I know you won't. Now Miss Sanchester bend over."

Stephen sits at her desk facing her waiting for her to bend over his lap so he can spank her and she will feel and stroke his cock as he spanked her.
 
She bent over his lap. She looked up at him. "I'm sorry sir." She said wiggling her ass. She stroked her hair out of her face waiting for him to spank her.
 
Stephen pulled Miss Sanchester down over his lap as he felt her hands fall into his lap.

Taking his hand he spanked her ass a few times with her skirt still down.

Then lifting her skirt to show her bare ass Stephen spanks her ass watching her asscheeks shake.

This in turn made his cock hard in his pants as he spanked more.
 
She felt pretty nervous when he pulled her down over her lap. Her ass wiggled a little. Her heart was pounding as he spanked her she loved it when he spanked her. Her ass cheeks were red. She bite her lip as her ass wiggled. She felt his cock under her. She laughed to herself she loved how she made him hard so easily.
 
Stephen's spanks became harder and harder.

"From now on you will be a good girl understood?"

His cock was rock hard in his pants as he hoped Miss Sanchester would turn the tables and start rubbing him.
 
"Well only if you promise to be a good boy." She laughed as she gripped his cock She stroked him hard. Her boobs were pressed up against his legs. She slide off his lap. "Your bad sir your harder for your student." She slapped his chest hard.
 
Grabbing miss sanchester stephen quickly had her back over his lap spanking her ass. He won't not feel if she opened his zipper and pulled out his cock as he kept spanking her bare ass.

"How dare you miss sanchester. Hitting a teacher like that."
 
"Oh I'm sorry sir." she said as she unzipped his trousers. "I will make it up to you." She pulled his cock out and she stroked his cock roughly. She stuck her ass out she bite her lip as she stroked his cock hard. "Is this starting to make it up to you sir. "
 
Stephen was acting the part as he stopped spanking her. With his mouth open in shock at how this young pupil had pulled out his cock and was stroking it.

This gave her the chance to slip from his lap get on her knees and swallow his cock before he tried to stop her from being so rude.
 
She slide off of his knee and got onto her knees licking his cock. She stroked his balls and then sucked on his cock head. She bobbed up and down sucking harder. She loved playing the naughty school girl.
 
Stephen was in shock unable to believe this naught school girl had not only took the teachers cock out and was stroking it but now she was between his legs licking the teachers cock.

"Miss sanchester. This is uncalled for you can't do ohhhhhh."

Stephen the teacher was stopped as he felt the naughty girls lips fall round his cock. She was such a naughty school girl but he had to admit it felt so good.
 
She took his cock out of her mouth for a minute. "Come on sir you know you want it let me make it up to you for all my bad behaviour." She winked at him as she took him back in her mouth. She sucked harder looking up at him she stroked his leg. Her boobs were bouncing as she sucked harder.
 
"But miss sanchester we shouldn't ohhhhh god. Ohh that's good. Ohh your so naughty."

The teacher was giving into her as his hands went to stop the naught school girl they both fell to his sides before he could reach her.
 
She winked as she took all of his cock in her mouth like the pro slut she was. She sucked hard as she stroked his chest. She looked at him as she stroked his balls with his cock fully in her mouth.
 
The teacher had given up as his hands moved up at slid into the school girls hair.

"Ohhh this is so wrong. But it feels so good miss sanchester. You suck it so well."

Stephen was pumping his hips up and down as he was helpless to her cock sucking charms.
 
She sucked harder as she stroked his balls she looked up at him and winked. She felt his balls against her chin as she deepthroated him.
 
The teacher managed to pant out.

"So is this how you get your good grades. By getting the geeks to do your work an you suck their cock for it? I always wondered why no teacher would ever make you stay for detention."

Stephen pumped faster and faster into the naught school girls mouth.
 
She thought to herself no I don't suck nerds cocks they just do my homework because I'm hot. It was true she never really did any of her own homework. She bobbed up and down sucking harder as she shaked her ass she wanted him to spank her ass as she sucked his cock.
 
Back
Top