Making Yourself Squirt

I am just very excited and wanted to post on here...I just made myself squirt for the first time!

Men have made it happen in the past when fingering me, but I never knew how to do it myself.

I was playing around and edging myself. Then I pushed my fingers all the way in side very deeply (I have short fingers so I guess not that deep) and started hearing that beautiful, squishy, wet noise that lets you know it's coming. And then I soaked my bed sheets completely! It felt amazing![/QUOTE

Prove it! :)

Why don't you tell us a story. A story about how you make yourself squirt. Ho you start and what you do to get warmed up. What do you think about while you do it.

A long time ago, an ex of mine made me squirt for the first time. I was on my back, laying on the floor and he furiously started finger pounding me and I was gushing everywhere. It was shocking and felt so good. My moans were so loud. So the next night I asked him to do it again and we video taped it. Sadly neither of us have the video anymore, but I used to masturbate to it all the time.

Recently I was thinking about it and also how I haven't had a guy since who could make me squirt like that. I was very very wet and teasing my pussy lips and hole because I wanted it to last a while before I came. I also get totally turned on watching 'how to make a woman squirt' videos and had one of those on. I knew I just needed to try my best to make it happen for myself. I shoved my fingers deep inside me and held my hand still while my fingers literally juiced my g spot. Just the fingers up and down and I could feel fluid building. I started milking it and pushing the fluid forward and heard that amazing noise. The next thing I knew my hand was soaked and there was a little wet spot on my bed. I put my fingers back inside me and went to town. I just kept milking and milking and there was wetness everywhere. I tasted it to make sure it wasn't pee. Definitely not. Very sweet and odorless. My bed was literally drenched. The wet spot probably had a 3 foot diameter. It was just amazing.

Wow. Nervous? If I was with a girl that could squirt I'd want to see her masturbate in front of me with my mouth wide open.

mmmmm. I would love for a man to drink my squirt. I love swallowing cum and would love to return the favor.

Sadly, I've never been with a woman who has squirted. Lord knows I've tried, but it would seem they were never really able to just let themselves go. A woman like you, I'd worship.

There are some amazing videos on how to make a woman squirt! And I also think watching it with your woman could allow her to be more comfortable and allow herself to release.

I am just very excited and wanted to post on here...I just made myself squirt for the first time!

Men have made it happen in the past when fingering me, but I never knew how to do it myself.

I was playing around and edging myself. Then I pushed my fingers all the way in side very deeply (I have short fingers so I guess not that deep) and started hearing that beautiful, squishy, wet noise that lets you know it's coming. And then I soaked my bed sheets completely! It felt amazing!

And the world is a slightly better place today because of you...

I was playing around and edging myself. Then I pushed my fingers all the way in side very deeply (I have short fingers so I guess not that deep) and started hearing that beautiful, squishy, wet noise that lets you know it's coming. And then I soaked my bed sheets completely! It felt amazing!

Congrats. I met many ladies that asked for my help to get them to squirt for the first time, then after they can squirt on their own. Hell I had one that would squirt giving me head. Another squirted so much I had to change the sheets after; come to think of it there was at least 2 girls like that if not more. I lose track of all the ladies from my past.

There are very few videos if seems of lovers gulping to drink every bit.. Sucking to encourage more... A lot of squirts gone wild on faces being wasted!!

mmmmm. I would love for a man to drink my squirt. I love swallowing cum and would love to return the favor.

I definitely wouldn't hesitate to drink it all up. I would lick and suck every last drop. I wish I could make her squirt. I think there should be a book like "Squirting for Dummies" (male dummies of course).
Can you P.M. me links to those how to squirt videos?

Another incredible squirt

Hi again all! I wanted to share with you an experience I had this past weekend. I am with a new guy and he is great. We are really liking each other.

This weekend we got down and dirty for the first time. He had his fingers shoved up inside me while I was on my back and it felt amazing. Could definitely feel a squirt coming on but it didn't happen.

We both got up to get some water and before we left his bedroom, he grabbed me, threw me up against the wall, where I was facing the wall, got on his knees and shoved his fingers inside me with his head underneath my pussy. He started milking me and all of a sudden the flood gates opened and I was pouring squirt juice out all over him. I've never had anyone finger me from behind like that before but it was incredible. We were both soaked. I am dreaming about it happening again.

I enjoy my gf squirting especially when she is on top and fingering her... And pumps it on my chest...

Thanks everyone!

Men - do you think if I was putting on a little masturbation show for my man he would want to see this or would it scare him? Like a new guy that doesn't know I squirt at all yet.

If it were me it would be a total turn on!

I wrote about vaginal weightlifting elsewhere on this site once upon a time, but that is very much related to this topic.

because the thing that makes you able to ejaculate is if you actually have strong, healthy vaginal constriction muscles... it also helps with your overall connection to your own sexual energy and gives you deeper, better controlled, fuller orgasms.

The people that advocate for vaginal weight lifting do things like lifting... like...surfboards and stuff... which makes the whole thing look really weird. But it's much simpler and easier than that, and it's one of the MOST helpful things you can do to improve your sex life.

plus... you know... you get to squirt. which is awesome.

Read the story you referenced. It is a very erotic story very well written

Still A Happy Squirter

Just wanted to very happily report that my lover (and now also boyfriend) is still making me soak the sheets and himself. We couldn't go to bed for hours the other night because I destroyed his bed. We are very happy :)

Just wanted to very happily report that my lover (and now also boyfriend) is still making me soak the sheets and himself. We couldn't go to bed for hours the other night because I destroyed his bed. We are very happy :)

Congrats lucky dude, I luv squirters they're so special & going down on them is one of the best adventures in snorkeling ever

Silly boyfriend should have gulped it all down
Or.. did you miss?
Still hoping someone finds vids of happy lover urging more to drink by continuing to suck.

Thanks everyone!

Men - do you think if I was putting on a little masturbation show for my man he would want to see this or would it scare him? Like a new guy that doesn't know I squirt at all yet.

oh wow. i have never squirted into anyones mouth

Your thread is intensely erotic! Love this....wonderfully arousing!
If you need an additional man to assist..let me know...I will gladly drink your squirt!

Back