girthy dildos

Girth

My biggest is about 7 inches around....I'm a girth girl, length is over rated! Lol

girth

My "Bam" dildo is about 8 inches around. My wife can take about half the length or 11 inches. I can take a little more than that length of it in my ass. I have to be ready and in the right frame of mind to get it started. When it finally pops in, the feeling is amazing combination of hurt and pleasure.
I think I like it more than my wife does. She prefers her smaller one.

My "Bam" dildo is about 8 inches around. My wife can take about half the length or 11 inches. I can take a little more than that length of it in my ass. I have to be ready and in the right frame of mind to get it started. When it finally pops in, the feeling is amazing combination of hurt and pleasure.
I think I like it more than my wife does. She prefers her smaller one.

Ouch!!

I shy away from large dildos because I like being impressed by the girth of the real thing. If my toys were girthy, I fear I'd feel disappointed by actual guys who didn't measure up.

My wife's biggest is 7" around, 12" long. She doesn't use it very often, maybe two or three times per year. She has to be really super horny, and having a hard time cumming to pull that one out (usually after a few drinks). It does the job--she cums hard, but she's sore afterward.

I shy away from large dildos because I like being impressed by the girth of the real thing. If my toys were girthy, I fear I'd feel disappointed by actual guys who didn't measure up.

I like the fact my wife's is much bigger than my cock. I like her asking for it after I've fucked her, it makes her seem very hot to me, like a size queen. :heart:

I'd love her to ask a really big one, which I'd be happy to obtain for her.

Of course, I'd also be happy to set her up with a guy with a really huge cock.

Here is our biggest, Tera Patrick's big one.

toy

toy in action

Yes, that is very sexy.

I would think, given where the nerve endings are generally congregated in a woman's body that thickness would win out over length in the pleasure department. Is the whole longer is better thing just something us guys have thought up?

Yes, that is very sexy.

I would think, given where the nerve endings are generally congregated in a woman's body that thickness would win out over length in the pleasure department. Is the whole longer is better thing just something us guys have thought up?

That one is a about nine inches long, only about eight can be put in, and about seven a quarter inches around. It is very filling. If I had to pick, I would take the thickness over the length.

When it comes to a guy, knowing how to use it is much more important than length or thickness. Long, think, and knows how to use it would be perfect.

...I'm a girth girl, length is over rated! Lol

I like mine. It's like three vertical soda cans. That way I can have my girth, and determine just how much length I want. It seems to vary for me, from time to time. But a good stretching is ALWAYS in order.

Our biggest is 6.5 inches in circumference, with lots of realistic veins and a real feeling head. It is by far my wife's favorite toy. The best thing is that she still enjoys my "somewhat smaller" cock after she plays with the dildo./vibrator.

Mine was compared in the ad to three vertical soda cans. Feels like a trash can.. ;)

We have moved on to bigger. I cant figure how to post pics here. We have the penthouse extreme dildo. It used in the link below. Also a penis extension called xl black mamba cocktail sheath. They are both huge in girth. Hubby loves fucking me after they wreck me.

Back