In a world of Demons ~ Closed ~

Despite the nipping of the jealous bug, Dejah honestly took pride in the situation as she kept watching how he treated her pet. It was a moment of when everyone is getting what they wanted and none were left out of the action. Granted Dejah isn't part of sucking him off right then, but she couldn't deny that he is doing exactly what she needed. The best part is, she is still tempting and seducing him the way she wanted to while obeying him.

With his permission granted, Dejah grinned and with a motion of her fingers, the shadow cocks began thrusting. Each cock alternating in the thrusts, as one goes in, the other pulls back and then the vibration picked up. Dejah heard his second request and smiled with the look he gave. It eased that pestering thing called jealousy when he confirmed that his cum is for her only.

This moment also gave her a small chance to torment her sister a little more, knowing how long he can last, she wanted to make her pet cum first. However, a second thought crossed her and she had a small trick up her sleeve and like they have done with her a few times now, Keara would find herself unable to cum. The need would be there, she would feel as if the next thrust would send her over that edge only to be denied.

Taking her time to finish the bowl of cum to watch the torment of her pet. Also taking pleasure in the fact that she couldn't beg right now. A small payback for what they have been doing to her, not that she could complain about it all that much. Very slowly and Dejah crawled while stretching her arms out to make it more seductive for his viewing pleasure, she came up to Keara's ear and whispered.

"Cum for me... my sweet pet sister..."

Right when she whispered that, the hold she had on Keara broke, allowing her to cum as hard as she could while the cocks pounded into her.
 
The rolling and rippling spasms continued through Keara as she was 'forced' to gorge herself upon his cock, his scent and musk forcing her to swoon light headed in a way. Even as he watched Dejah torment the prisoners, they writhed and arched in their bindings trying desperately to get more. Unlike Aurelion and Jezzella they had no protection from the aura that Dejah put out, their bodies on fire with need.

As the shadow cock's began to thrust Keara squealed and her pussy began to squirt her excitement, coating the cocks. Even as she was just about to cum though a deep whine escaped her as that ability was taken from her, her body getting more and more tense with desire need and pleasure. It was a deliriously and painful good twenty minutes, but as Aurelion's cock was thickening further and throbbing, Dejah crawled right over.

As she released the lock on her pet Aurelion let her up, her keening scream announcing the orgasm as she thrashed hard arching almost painfully as she came so hard, her pussy cumming again and again.

At the same moment as Keara pulled off Aurelion reached and yanking Dejah over he thrust his cock straight into her mouth and down her throat, moving to stand his hips flexed and fucked her mouth hard and deep, pounding her maw and throat into utter submission as he worked towards his own orgasm, precum dripping into her mouth and throat constantly as he panted and worked hard to fill his pets throat and belly with his cum!
 
Having a cock suddenly shoved down her throat caught Dejah by surprise for a moment. There was some initial resistance as she gagged on the first few thrusts. However, she is getting used to having him do this and it didn't take much for her to open her throat for him. It did burn since her throat is still sore from his earlier attentions, yet she swallowed him down and took it like a good girl.

Meanwhile the misty cocks stopped thrusting into Keara, they remained in place, only moving when she moved to give her some form of rest. One of the prisoners were on the edge of blacking out from all the stimulation, but none of the rest were close to their deaths. Dejah as fed well and is feeling very content with the energy that came from her masters gift. This only meant that she had left overs for later.

Until then, Dejah's main focus was on the cock that pounded into her throat. Tasting the precum had her growling deeply in anticipation, preparing herself for the rush of his climax. She had no intention on wasting a single drop of his seed as she looked up to meet his gaze. One paw reached up and began massaging his heavy sack, urging him to feed her again.
 
Oh it was VERY clear that her master 'didn't care' that he caused her to choke, mostly because he ALSO knew that she was a demon in a sub-servant form and as such she more than likely was loving every minute of this.

Even as she managed to 'control' herself Aurelion grinned and 'tapping' into the mark he had on her she would feel her entire body go ablaze with sensation, her master amping up her sensitivity by a good five times which of course would only serve to drive her mad. He didn't care either and she knew that she had permission to cum, though for now he also 'locked' her ability to feed, he could seem to link and tell that she was well fed.

As she growled in anticipation though the Captain and her master grunted harshly as his muscular body tensed. Within the next minute he came powerfully, his huge cock not dislodging from her throat, his cock spraying straight down her throat. for Keara, she lay and twitched, slightly out of it though of course would recover quickly... she had proven to be VERY resilient, though at the same time she secretly ached to return to a more normal state of being with her mistress... this roller coaster of a journey over the last day had been quite interesting, but she was aching for a tad more normality.

When Aurelion had finished cumming he slowly slid his cock back until the tip rested on the tip of his pets tongue, letting her clean his cock of all his seed, letting her get all she could before he would withdraw fully and gathering his clothes, he patted her head before heading out with a grin on his face.
 
Dejah did cum fairly quickly after the increase of sensations, the thrusting into her throat alone had her eyes rolling shut with sheer pleasure. She could feel the very air kissing all her exposed areas and it helped to prolong her orgasm as he held her in place. It wasn't the most earth shattering orgasm considering the only thing stimulating her is him using her mouth, she kept her paws where he could see them. Her tail did twitch and ached to plunge into her pussy, though she hadn't permission to do so and she kept it sight as well.

Dejah struggled a moment or two when he flooded her throat and yet she drank it down eagerly. She did have to admit that this form did make it easier on many levels. The only reason she truly struggled at all is the fact that she is still getting used to this form and also, when he came, it felt as though he is trying to drown her. However, she is quite addicted to feasting on cum and savored all that he had to offer. Even cleaning him off, she tried to suck down more to make certain she had sucked him dry.

She grinned when seeing the satisfied smile as he walked out. It didn't bother her that she couldn't feed as she could trust him to feed her later if she needs it. For now she looked over towards her sweet pet and released the shadow cocks from her, leaving her completely empty. After all, she had other plans for the Queen and wanted both her holes nice and tight.

"I should.... by all rights... punish you my sweet pet... Do you know why?"

Dejah grinned wickedly as she finally stood up and the mist surrounding her for a moment. It hid her from the queens view briefly as it cleaned her up and changed her form to a more suitable nature. It wasn't her typical succubus that everyone has grown to seeing. Instead she decided on something a bit less intimidating and knew that everyone would find her irresistible.

The fur vanished and revealed purple flesh with a dress that took on the dragonscale appearance. Her red hair remained dark like the black panther fur and ears grew out into long elven shape. Normally her horns were more sharper and deathly like her dragon counterpart, however now they are much smoother and shorter with a soft curl. Amethyst gems decorated her forehead as she turned to face Keara. Even her tail had changed from what is normally dragon like, it became very smooth and more like a whip rather than a tail.


Dejah didn't ask how Keara liked the new look, she already knew the answer as this is the typical look she uses to lure in her prey. The long silky dress came to the top of her feet and dragged behind her as she walked to her furry pet.

"You have made such a mess of yourself... Go clean yourself up while I think of a suitable punishment for you."

Granted it wouldn't truly be a punishment considering Keara hadn't done anything truly wrong and yet, she didn't need to know that. In fact, chances are she will enjoy whatever Dejah decides to do with her.

"Do you have any other meetings or things that need your attention today? Be honest, I won't have you dismissing your chores as a Queen for pleasure."

Her purple and gold arm reached out and lifted her pets chin and brought her into a kiss that forced Keara to taste the lingering taste of their Masters seed. And shortly afterwards stood up again so Keara could do as instructed.

"You are able to pick out what dress you wish to wear, just as long as it gives me easy access to that wonderful cock of yours."
 
Oh Aurelion was sure that his pet was going to cum quite quickly when he enhanced her sensations like he had, and even as he felt her cumming he certainly did hold her lovely muzzle firmly upon his cock, not allowing her 'up for air' until he was done. Even then he held her to his cock for a few minutes further, savoring the sensations of her throat clutching around his turgid prick. Finally though he did slide back and withdrew, watching her as she licked and drank every drop. Not that he had given her much of a choice however just as well he could tell that she wasn't complaining either.

As Keara felt her holes emptied she whimpered not with protest but rather with relief... though as she laid on her side looking to her partner in lust, she came around to realization when she noted the change in her lovers voice... the tone returning to the sultry voice of her mistress. Her heart leapt in joy at the sound, a thrill going through her as well, though at the same time with her words brought a frissure of... what would she even call it... anticipation? fear? desire? it was all muddied and confused together, though deliciously so creating the most unique 'scent' that her lovely pet could give.

As her mistress returned to a form... her true and magnificant form Jezzella assumed, the queen in a kitsune/ tigresses body rolled and moaned softly to herself, though pushing herself back onto her haunches in time to see the mist aveil itself the Queen found herself breathless... and not from the incredibly strenuous workout that had just recently been inflicted upon her, but rather for the incredibly beautiful form which her mistress had decided to take.

As her mistress pointed out about the mess though she looked down to herself, noting that yes, she certainly HAD made a mess of herself, her thighs and all the way down her legs were slickened with cum not to mention the pool of her cum on the floor. She was confused by the fact that she should be punished, and since she really didn't have an idea why, she chose to remain silent for now. She nodded though rose to her feet with the command to clean up, though as she moved over to the bath to run some water and clean up, she did 'fear' a punishment but at the same time anticipated it. She was counting on her mistress to put her right into her place, though her mistresses question broke through that small reverie.

She regrettably nodded in the affirmitive to her mistresses question, though before she was able to fully answer she was being pulled and kissed, surrendering into the kiss she melted and moaned softly, a deep primal purr escaping her, though as she was released, she looked to the prisoners on the wall but did have to admit that such an idea was apt for the Captain, and was a more generous death than what they would have received otherwise.

" I have a meeting in another half hour with diplomats from a neighbouring realm. They are wishing to barter for some of Celestria's healers in exchange for mana."

Mana of course being the life force of all realms was quite the powerful and rare thing, however Celestria's healers were trained from childhood. ALL were given the choice, ALL were free to not be a Celestrian healer however those who followed the path were well revered throughout all the realms. It was even rumored that a Celestrian healer could bring back the dead, though such rumors seemed to be just that.

Jezzella went to a side door and beckoned in two of her maidens. They seemed surprised at their Queen's state however her physical form remained the 'same', so Jezzella went to her walk in wardrobe and nodded towards a gown for herself. The deep blues and silvers complimented her stunningly, though the deep red skirt not to mention the black stockings left her cock just as her mistress wished it, very accessable. When she was 'done' she came out and presented herself to her mistress for inspection.

" I will need you to return me to my original state mistress for the meeting, otherwise I am sure that there will be... questions."

She dearly hoped that her mistress would honor the trust she placed within her mistress... her eyes open, her soul bared.
 
Dejah grinned as Jezzella ignored her one question about the punishment, making the idea of a punishment all the more sweeter. While Jezzella took the time to get cleaned up, Dejah drank some mead and ate a few bites of fresh food that was brought in.

"Since you did not answer my question, your punishment will be issued as planned and when you least expect it."

She finally announced after listening to Jezzella answer the other questions she asked. The thought of keeping her in this form strictly for punishment reasons was very, very tempting. However, she decided a while back that she didn't want to humiliate Jezzella like that and also, she did promise that this form is for personal use only.

"I still have a half an hour to decide on what form I see fit for you. Or... Perhaps."

Dejah grinned when seeing the look in her pets eyes for that brief moment. The demon Mistress thrived on her mind games and the reactions it gave her. Jezzella was so fun to play with and knew that the future with her will be pleasant in more ways than one. This meeting that Jezzella had will prove to be entertaining.... not necessarily for Jezzella.. but more for Dejahs' pleasure.

"If you ask me more nicely, as a pet would ask her Mistress... I will consider changing you back to your normal form. And also, tell me why I am punishing you. Punishments are no good if the pet doesn't understand what they did wrong."

Dejah had already planned on changing her back once they were fully ready to leave, again, Jezzella didn't need to know to that. Within seconds, Jezzella could feel the cock cage being put into place and a shadowy leash that connected to it reached out to Dejahs' fingers. Of course, no one else can see this, only Dejah and Jezzella, though, she did smile when glancing at the hand maids and made it to where they can see it as well. To everyone else however, it would appear as if nothing is happening to their Queen.
 
Jezzella looked over to her mistress and honestly couldn't seem to do anything but shrug. She had no idea why she would be punished especially since bringing Aurelion here had been her mistresses idea, but Jezzella certainly had learned not to say anything so disrespectful to her. After all she had learned her lessons well thus far.

As she returned with the more royal gown on her eyes certainly did dance with fright, anticipation and dread passing through those eyes and yet to her credit as well she but nodded to her mistress as she explained about her form being what her mistress wished. She did understand that, by the same token her mistress had indicated that this form was strictly for personal use, and thus far her mistress had not lied to her... so she could do nothing but trust, which was a very helpless and humiliating thing. She remained strong, yet utterly yielding as well.

When Dejah made mention of the punishment though Jezzella truly had to think for a long moment... she honestly had no idea straight off the top of her head why she might be punished by her mistress, and yet within another moment her eyes widened slightly as recognition and understanding dawned within them.

" Mistress, your lowly pet begs that you do not humiliate your pet before her kingdom.... I ask this only as your pet who wishes to remain as loyal as she can be, and begs your mercy upon me."

As she said that she hesitated when she felt her inhumanly huge cock being caged, a soft mewling moan of pained pleasure coursing through her, the constriction very intense, which was exactly what caused a thrill to run through the Queen. She shuiddered hard and yet maintaining herself, she moved closer to her mistress to create enough slack in the leash so that she could kneel, the deep red skirts pulling up to reveal her trapped cock as she looked to her mistresses feet and leaning down, she reverently kissed her feet one at a time. Kneeling then she looked up to her mistress.

" I should be punished for daring to dominate you within any form, especially before your master. I could not help myself, though that is no excuse. I will accept any punishment my mistress deigns to give to me..."

She wasn't truly afraid, her trust overwhelmed anything and everything else. It was that truly incredibly strong trust that allowed her mistress to extend her dominance further with Jezzella than she would have ever dared to with any other pet in all her ages. Jezzella loved her mistress, and trusted in her with her very being.
 
Dejah watched the expressions fly across Jezzella's face when she finally realized what she had done. In reality, that could easily be the punishment in itself and then to see her fall to her knees to kiss Dejah's golden hooves was icing on the cake. Naturally Dejah couldn't let Jezzella know that she accepted the simple act, that would far too easy. No, it was best to play with her a little more. Although, now that she thought about how to play out the real so called 'punishment', Dejah was forming other ideas instead of the original one.

The mist surrounded Jezzella and changed her back to her normal form that everyone knew. Yet, the whole time Dejah looked down upon her pet with expressionless eyes as she let Jezzella grovel a moment longer.

"I am proud of you for acknowledging your wrong doing pet. That will help to lessen some of your punishment."

She smiled and tugged on the leash to force Jezzella to stand up again and brought her into a kiss as a small reward. Later she might let Jezzella know that she truly didn't mind what she had done.... maybe.... if Dejah cares to reveal such information. In the meantime, she is the Mistress and will do as she pleases with her pet. Besides, she had no doubts that Jezzella must already know that she enjoyed the experience.

Dejah's personal little imp came bounding up to her and presented a letter as he hid behind her legs. Dejah read the letter and smiled when finding out it was from her daughter. Though, she was a bit disappointed they had left so early as she did want to spend more time with her. However, it did make her happy to know they accepted her true home and things would be taken care of. Also, her personal hand maids would arrive within a day or two, which would only add to the fun.

"We shall get going. Can't have your guests waiting for too long now can we?"

Dejah didn't make any mention about what her pet had begged for, there was no point in giving her hope where there is none. Not that she would humiliate her in front of everyone as she feared, but, Dejah wanted to play and that is exactly what she plans on doing.

"By the way, I do love this dress on you. It is very fitting and I love how it gives access to this...."

She reached in and grabbed the caged cock, pulling Jezzella closer to her so she can thread the shadow leash between her legs. Jezzella would be able to lead the way now and also feel the leash being pulled up her ass cheeks as she walked.

"Lead on my pet..."

She said and released the hold she had on Jezzella's cock and proceeded to follow behind her.
 
Jezzella dropped so willingly to her knees to only her mistress. Not even Aurelion would she EVER so willingly bend and comply as she did for her mistress. Even as she dropped to her knees though and kissed her golden hooves the Queen felt the mist changing her back, though as she did she didn't dare to rise at all.

Instead she nodded as she knelt for her mistress. She didn't regret her actions earlier, she had enjoyed dominating her sister pet, but only in that type of relationship would she ever step into such bounds. As she was beckoned to rise though she nodded and smiled as rose to her feet. As her mistress said that about needing to get going though Jezzella nodded.

" They aren't the most patient of people."

She explained, though as her mistress said that about her dress, she grinned in pride, though her entire body shuddered when her mistress parted the folds of the sashed skirt like parts and took hold of her caged cock... though as she was pulled she moved and as she felt the leash feed she moaned softly.

Evenas she was directed to lead on, she took her first steps and shuddered before she collected herself and heading out, she headed through the castle. The nobles and servants bowed to their Queen, Jezzella handling herself OH so very well as she felt the constant pull on her cock not to mention the invisible leashes rubbing of her tightening little asshole.

She motioned to two guards who opened the doors to the negotiations room, within were the nobles from the neighboring realm were waiting.

" Welcome, shall we begin?"

She of course moves to the one side of the table and seated herself, motioning to her mistress to the nearest chair, she not wanting her mistress away from her, she so connected to her mistress and not only because of the leash!
 
She followed right behind the Queen, very proud of the way she held herself tall and proud. It honestly amazed Dejah that this whole situation hasn't affected Jezzella in a bad way. In fact at times, Dejah could swear that this has somehow made her stronger. Although with some people, feeding into their darkest desires and providing a way for them to express those desires had a way of making them stronger. Why would a person of her Jezzella's position be any different?

Once in the room, Dejah took a moment to examine the environment and the guests more properly. There were two females and three men, all of which looked the part of egotistical royalty. They clearly knew their position very well and she can tell right away that they would take no crap. Truth is, Dejah wondered if any of them even had any sexual relief recently. The women were old enough to have at least two children of decent age, the men more than likely had grandchildren. Dejah took all of this into account and grinned while taking her seat.

For the better part of the session, Dejah did behave herself mostly to find the conversation interesting. Every so often, she would pull on the leash to keep Jezzella on her toes. About half way through the meeting, Jezzella would feel the cock cage heat up and begin to hum softly. The heat wasn't painful, nor meant to burn her, more out of pleasure to wake her up a bit more.

Underneath the table however, there were more interesting things happening. A few imps, a little bigger than her personal one, were creeping around underneath. Two of them worked their way underneath the womens dresses and urged them to spread their legs. The men could feel little hands tugging at their trousers to free their limp cocks. All the while, above the table, Dejah watched their reactions to see how well they were able to hold their ground.
 
Jezzella had been searching for so long for someone who understood her in the way that her mistress did that she seemed to 'fall' into her embrace so quickly that of course some would find it suspicious. Yet it wasn't a ploy, or a trick... if it was there was no reason for things to have gone the way they had. While the Queen's mage hadn't been seen since Kylila had been yanked to this realm there was no reason to question it all.

Even as they did enter, Jezzella almost rolled her eyes. She knew the royalty who had come, they were incredibly staunch nobles who for some reason thought that Celestria would bend and kneel to them simply because their realm literally had four nexus points within it and created the most mana within all the realms.

Yet by the same token she did listen to the explanation of what was happening as well. There was a rivel arch demon who had been trying to corrupt one of the nexus points within the realm for some time. This wouldn't be a mystery to Dejah as all sorts of demons had different ploys. They had suffered many casualties and were reaching out for Celestria to aid them with their healers. Jezzella wasn't against helping them in any way, in fact she was very willing to do so.

As they had just begun to discuss the terms of the exchange she shivered to herself as she felt the cage heat up. She remained seated but spread her legs open willingly for the cage to hum and cause her some impressive pleasure, though for the visiting nobles it was quite more shocking to them. One of the women squealed and seemed shocked at the turn of events, while the other simply spread her legs, the men didn't really know how to react and for their credit kept themselves composed as they continued to barter.

To their credit three out of the four handled themselves VERY well for now, it was only the one busty woman who seemed utterly out of sorts over the 'forced' pleasure that she was receiving.
 
Dejah just sat back in her chair petting her imp pet as he sat in her lap watching everyone. Though, he was more distracted with little things that were laying on the table. Dejah didn't do too much to Jezzella right now, simply allowing the cage to do its thing while they talked. She did find it fascinating that demons were still trying to take over and rule the humans. Their story made her shake her head and almost laugh a couple of times as she knew first hand that demons never truly win. Even her, herself hasn't fully won considering she still required a Master to remain here in this realm. He could easily take it all right from underneath her and she wouldn't be able to have a say in it.

That thought only lasted a brief moment when she caught the reaction of the middle aged woman. A grin teasing along Dejah's lips as she watched the others try to mask what is happening. The imps soon started to feast on the women, slowly of course as they wanted to tease and work them up into a frenzy first. With the men, it would be difficult to tell if the imps were using their hands or mouths to force their cocks erect.

The imps were using their hands on the men, yet with their own little power, they can make them feel as if they were buried in a pussy. Dejah didn't know exactly what the imps were doing, she only allowed them to have fun with the guests. By the time meeting was over, they wouldn't remember any of this anyway. She did wonder if Jezzella would cum eventually. Especially when the first guest breaks their focus and cums for the imps.
 
Jezzella did a fantastic 'job' of maintaining her composure. In a way she silently 'knew' that her mistress wouldn't humiliate her in front of her noble guests. After all the fabric of Celestria was it's queen and while it was one thing to humiliate her in front of the high nobles of Celestria, it wouldn't do any good to do so before strangers who would spread rumors of the slutty queen.

As she felt the sensations on her caged cock remain the same she did slouch ever so slightly, her cock so hard though the table concealed it, the humming felt amazing and she enjoyed herself thoroughly as well. Yet even with that she continued the meeting, though seeing the reactions of the other nobles she had to suppress a smirk, her eyes flickering for a moment to her mistress. She was sure that her mistress was playing around which was perfectly fine with her, she doubted the men or women minded too much anyway.

As sje nptoced the reaction of the middle aged woman though Jezzella was thoughtful as she directed her questions to that noble. Of course she had trouble answering but Jezzella was getting information anyway. With the imps attentions though the right most male noble's shoulders hunched slightly after about five minutes, his face flushing as it was clear he was about to cum. At the same time the middle aged female noble was panting hard, her eyes repeatedly closing as it was clear the imp working on her was making her cum.

For Jezzella, while her monstrously inhuman cock pulsed and leaked pre-cum to her credit she didn't cum, instead having the nearby scribe draw up the exchange contract as they all waited to sign. In the meantime Jezzella was moaning to herself, leaning back as she maintained herself, enjoying the sensations as she simply motioned to her guests to do the same!
 
Dejah was intrigued by the reactions of the guests. She expected as much from Jezzella considering she knew how resistant the Queen can be. The guests however, they were proving to be quite resistant as well.... all except for one female. She made a small motion with her fingers, one that no one would see to give silent instructions on the imps as she watched them all closely.

The little imp that had been on her lap bounced off and went straight to Jezzella, his hands did as the other imps did, creating the sensation of being inside a female. Only with Jezzella, it felt like it was a mouth devouring her cock as the cage momentarily vanished. The imp had full intentions on making Jezzella cum, whether she wanted to or not, using everything he knew to give her as much pleasure as possible.

The other imps kept working on the men, creating more and more sensations of having female mouths on their manly goods. The females felt their tails worming their way inside and once the tails were in, it would suddenly feel like a real cock. Their little hands reached up from under their dresses to their breasts and just like with the men, it would feel like mouths were sucking on their nipples.

Dejah made this last for a few moments until they had somehow managed to sign the papers and fought through the first of their orgasms. She allowed the imps to bring out a couple more orgasms before they suddenly vanished and life in the meeting went on as if nothing at all happened. She never once made any motions, nor said anything during this time as she just simply enjoyed the show.

The guests wouldn't know what just happened, leaving them with the sensations and their disheveled clothes. The imps didn't fix their clothes, the womens lacing was slightly undone in the front of their dresses. One of them had their breast sticking straight out in the open for everyone to see. The men had their cum soaked, limp cocks hanging out of their trousers. All were in a daze of confusion though as Dejahs mist wiped the experience from them.

Jezzella had been cleaned up, her dress fixed and except the glazed look her eyes, she didn't show any signs of something strange happening. The cage wrapped around her cock once more and Dejah pulled on the leash with a knowing grin. The little imp sat on Dejah's lap once again, pretending as if nothing had happened. Jezzella of course knew what happened, it was part of her punishment after all.

The encounter truly didn't last that long, only about ten minutes at most. Though it was the best ten minutes the guest most likely ever had in their lives and they couldn't remember it. Only feel the aftermath of it all. The guests were wiped of the memory to keep Jezzella safe from rumors and the confused gazes made Dejah smile.
 
The Queen was VERY resilient especially with her pride as a royal Queen which sometimes did 'get in the way', and yet unlike the first time when her mistress where she had almost suffered from a panic attack, this time Jezzella seemed to really just 'melt' into the trust which she did hold in the deepest recesses of herself.

As she was managing to control herself however she felt the imp come over to her she whimpered, her eyes darting to her mistress, though as the cage momentarily dissapeared her monstrous cock surged with desire, pulsing angrily at the control that Jezzella most definitely tried to hold onto as well!

" Ohhh... Unnngh... Missssstresss..."

Her knuckles were turning white from the grip that she was maintaining on her chair, and even as she noticed that the women across the table's gowns were moving she still stubbornly 'made' the imp work to make her cum, because she wasn't willingly going to give in. For some perverted reason making the imp work hard for her pleasure gave her a thrill.

The imp of course did 'force' her monstrous cock to cum, and even as Jezzella managed to get through the meeting and as the cage re-appeared, she twitched though didn't complain at all. Jezzella thanked them when the meeting was done and when the guests left she looked under the table to the imp.

" You are so naughty... and don't... play fair."

She mused with a playful grin, though she sat straight and kept herself in a regal fashion even if she HAD been forced to cum SO nice and hard!
 
Dejah watched with pride and amusement as the imp forced Jezzella to cum, despite the fight she put up. The rest of the meeting went without anymore interference and Dejah kept seeing the slightly confused look on the women. They were still flushed from their imagined experience and she can tell they wanted more. Sadly, they were on their own for that, she was done toying with them.

The imp proceeded to clean up the cum mess he made while they finished the meeting. Of course not without teasing Jezzella in the process. Every now and then his tongue drove deep into her tight pussy, after all, he had to make sure he got every bit of cum cleaned. Naturally he kept it slow as to not allow her to cum again. When all was said and done, he looked up with a grin and licked his lips.

Dejah waited until the group had left before reaching over and grabbing Jezzella's hair, then roughly pulled her into a kiss. It was both a lovers kiss, but also extremely dominate as Dejah kept a hold of her hair and kept her in place. Slowly she broke that kiss and grinned wickedly for a moment, clearly thinking of what to do with her pet next.

"You have been such a wonderful pet and I do believe you deserve a reward. With all the sex that I've been making you do, I am sure this cock of yours could use a rest. With that in mind, what is it that you would like to do today? I will still clearly play with you, but I am letting you decide on the activities for today. Today will be all about you."

Jezzella would feel the cock cage being put back into place while the imps tongue dives deep into her once more. Dejah tugged on the leash enough to stimulate her pets cock, allowing the imp to feast on her more. Feasting on a female is one of his favorite things to do and if allowed to, would do it for hours... or days. One of the many reasons Dejah keeps him around.

"If you need to, you can cum one more time... he won't stop until you do. The cage will remain though, it will prevent your cock from cumming. But, you can cum from that tight pussy of yours. Then when you are ready, we can move on with our day."

Dejah knew what her imp wanted and he deserved a nice little treat after doing a perfect job on making Jezzella cum. He is an expert with that tongue of his too, can get in nice and deep, curl it to hit the perfect sweet spots. Jezzella had no chance to fight what he can do with that mouth of his, especially when it came to getting what he wants. Dejah also pulled her pet into another demanding kiss so she can swallow the sweet sounds of her pets orgasm.
 
Back
Top