Finding a guy

njbiguy

Virgin
I'm a married guy who has experimented with a couple of guys now. But those were one off situations. I have been trying to find someone to just be friends with benefits for a while now and I'm striking out.

I'm overly cautious, to a fault. My wife could never understand or know.

My perfect situation would be another married guy who is a little older - like 45-50. Who just wants to get together every. Ow and then.

Anyone have any tips on how I can find someone?

I'm not sure if this belongs here or the personal section. I assumed since I'm asking for advice it goes here. Apologies if I put it in the wrong place...... That's what he said!

Yep, same here but never local...

unless you're in Houston, there seem to be plenty of guys from Houston on the boards.

Sad to say

but the previous two guys are right. Try living on a small island, off a large island, at the arse end of the world!

All I want is someone who I can golf with a few times a year, get some
drinks with and fuck.

Well now

I'm a married guy who has experimented with a couple of guys now. But those were one off situations. I have been trying to find someone to just be friends with benefits for a while now and I'm striking out.

I'm overly cautious, to a fault. My wife could never understand or know.

My perfect situation would be another married guy who is a little older - like 45-50. Who just wants to get together every. Ow and then.

Anyone have any tips on how I can find someone?

I'm not sure if this belongs here or the personal section. I assumed since I'm asking for advice it goes here. Apologies if I put it in the wrong place...... That's what he said!

I found a nice guy on silverdaddies.com

All I want is someone who I can golf with a few times a year, get some
drinks with and fuck.

lol

Do you have an adult book/video store near you that you can get to discreetly?

A met a guy there purely by accident. I was looking at the bi video section. He came over and we just started chatting. Now obviously, we both like bi men, so there was no secret as to what we wanted. Long story short, we exchanged email addresses (we both had a secret email that wives knew nothing about) and started communicating. We eventually decided to meet. We ended up being what they call 'friends with benefits'. Our cover story was that we met at a business function, so there was no question about us getting together for beers now and then.

Probably not going to happen quickly, but worth a shot

Yup

lol

Do you have an adult book/video store near you that you can get to discreetly?

A met a guy there purely by accident. I was looking at the bi video section. He came over and we just started chatting. Now obviously, we both like bi men, so there was no secret as to what we wanted. Long story short, we exchanged email addresses (we both had a secret email that wives knew nothing about) and started communicating. We eventually decided to meet. We ended up being what they call 'friends with benefits'. Our cover story was that we met at a business function, so there was no question about us getting together for beers now and then.

Probably not going to happen quickly, but worth a shot

Sounds perfect, nice work.

Can't do the golf bit. Catch a game at a bar, tennis, actually almost anything but golf I'm down for. And of course some intimate playtime after.

I know exactly what you mean! There are people in Australia, but never on my side of it! It's so frustrating!

hey

great post, work in NJ, live in PA, just north of philly, curious but only for oral with another easy going, non-pushy peson

41 mwm

but the previous two guys are right. Try living on a small island, off a large island, at the arse end of the world!

Even worse here. Live in a small town in the south of Ireland. Impossible to find a mature guy who wants fun every now and again.

Back