The Lost One(open to anyone)

JJ and Aiden arrived on the roof. Aiden scooped up No-Bone and carried him into the clubs meeting room so their medic could heal him. The guy with the mic waved JJ over and held u an earpiece so JJ could listen in.

"Oh Trust me Bear, I have all intentions of getting my fangs into you to, I'd just rather be in your bed when I do."

"Seems like the bitch was playin' you bro"

"Well fuck her then", JJ replied spitting over the edge of the roof hoping it hit the lying bitch or Bear. JJ whistled calling his guys back into the clubhouse.

The guy on the mic grabbed him before he could walk away. "Motorcycle comin' in fast. Sounds like Fister's ride." JJ nods and climbs down the ladder into the bar. Shame he thought. That bitches ass was beggin' for a hard fuckin', and I was lookin' forward to it too. With her mouth and attitude, she would be a great ole lady.
*****

Out side the bar a loud motorcycle rolled up. When the biker got off, he stood up, and kept going up. His wrist was the size of a mans thigh, and the rest of him was perfectly proportioned. He looked at the man standing outside the bar with the a hooker he never saw before.

Drunk, and pissed from having to leave his bed... and the twins he bought for the night he walked up to the beast. He looked him up and down. "Who the fuck are you dude, and why the fuck you blockin' the door to my bar."
 
Bear Looked at the man a smile crossing his lips, he pushed Laurana behind him and Looked the man up and down. The guy smelled like whores and cheaper alcohol. Being as he wanted to get Laurana out of here he just looked at the man, smiled and apologized. "Sorry Buddy, I was looking for my girlfriend and happened to find her in that little dive across the alley, A bunch of guys were bothering her so I brought her out here to talk, we'll get out of your way" Grabbing Laurana and swung her over is shoulder, whispering just so she could hear. "Act drunk this way we don't have to deal with this guy anymore then we need to.'' Jamison started walking out from in front of the guy's bar and toward's JJ's so Laurana could get anything she left behind. His black high powered Hummer was pulled up in front of JJ's if it was necessary to jump into it.
 
Laurana giggled and squirmed slightly on Jamison 's shoulder moving just enough that his hand pushed up her inner thigh. She blushed bright red as it sent a heat into her core, she wanted badly to take him up on his offer of feeding from him and she might before the night was over.


"OK OK baby, put me down I'll walk. " she laughs more as Jamison tightens his hold on her and shakes his head.she figured now that he actually got her in his grasp he had no intention of ever letting her go. She dropped against him with a smile,.waved at the guy they were walking away from and spoke" sorry about blocking your door. Hope you have a better night"

then she whispered just so Jamison could hear her "should we go explain things to JJ? "
 
Fister knew in his alcohol sacked brain that something wasn't right. He was way too fucked up to realize what.... he shook his head and walked in to the bar...
 
Jamison playfully nipped at Laurana's thigh as he carried her over to his hummer. As far as he was concerned anything she had left in JJ's little dive could stay there, he didn't want to let that pretty boy lay eyes on what he was now claiming as his ever again. He opened the door to the hummer and placed her inside. Leaning in he stole a quick kiss before shutting the door and moving around to the driver's side. He Looked over to the few remaining guys outside of JJ's, tossed 50 for their drinks with a wink and a grin then climbed in. He looked over at Laurana and saw the blush, that was in her cheeks from his stolen kiss then slams the armored door. "Lets get out of here gorgeous." Jamison fired up the Hummer putting it into reverse, shifting into first flooring the gas smoking the tires down the street. Heading to the hotel he knew she had been staying in, to retrieve her things before going off the grid for awhile.
 
Last edited:
Laurana looked over at Jamison she couldn't believe he actually kissed her. She let out a soft sigh and brought her knees to her chest, looking out the window as they drove toward the sleazy motel she was staying in. Hugging her knees she kept stealing glances in his direction, she had no idea what to make of him but one thing was certain she wasn't going to continue lying about her name.

"Hey, I know that you probably already know this but my name isn't Laurana, its actually Nalani and I have to tell you, I'm feeling kinda bad about not explaining things to JJ or at least letting him go off on me for what he thinks is the truth."

She turned away again as they pulled up to her hotel. She jumped out of the hummer, smiled and pulled the key from her pocket.

"I'll be right back. Don't move"

She ran to her room after closing his door and went in to get her things,well what little amount she had with her.
 
JJ sat on the old stained mattress in the dark hotel room waiting. He had no intention if causing trouble, he just wanted answers...honest answers, not the games these two had been playing all night.

He was alone and unarmed. He knew they would be along shortly. He wondered if they would know he was there, or if mortals could still surprise...whatever the hell they were.
 
Getting to her room she unlocked it, opened the door and stepped inside. She knew JJ was inside, she could smell the scent from his bar coming off him. She shut the door and locked it, without turning around she spoke quietly.

"Hi JJ. Let me guess, you want to know what's going on don't you? Listen, I'm really sorry about getting you and your friends involved in my mess. Had I not had the need to get out of this disgusting room I probably wouldn't have ended up in your place and then none of this would involve you."

She ran her fingers through her hair before turning to look at him. She was losing her control and needed to feed but she wouldn't allow herself to feed on him. He was a decent guy, minus the fact that he originally thought she was a Hooker. She packed up her things while she waited for him to speak.
 
"Look darlin' my offer still stands. You wanna job, you got it. You need a place you got one. You wanna fuck the beast go ahead. You're a big girl and can make your own decisions."

JJ stood up and walked over the the grimy window. Looking out he could see the Hummer outside. Without turning to her he said "But for my peace of mind, I need to know two things? What you are, and where I can find more folk like us. My Mother was Brighid, daughter of the Dagda of the Tuatha Dé Danann, my father was Bres of the Fomorians. I am Ruadán. My parents watched Christ being crucified, I accompanied Columbus on his voyage to the new world."

He turns and faces her "please tell me..." His eyes were desperate, his tone pleading. "I need to know I'm not just some mutant freak who lives forever. Please." The lat word was barely a whisper...
 
Shaking her head she didn't know what exactly to say. She knew there was something off about him when they met. Maybe it wasn't a bad thing to let him in. He had the same problem she did years ago, the only difference was she ran across goons of the Eve before she found out the truth about herself.

"JJ Trust me, you have made it this far without them, you really don't want to be on their radar, I would do anything to go back to being invisible to them. You want the truth? Well the truth is that there have always been beings of light and dark amongst the humans, Bear and I are a part of it, and so is your man NoBone I'm surprised he didn't clue you in to all this " She looked at him with a raised brow, "unless I'm the only one you've told. Is that it?"
 
"No-Bone tends to keep to himself... he...he claims his disfigurement and impotence were from a bike wreck. But...but he's one of us?" JJ shook his head overwhelemed by the revelation. "How can I learn more about us... Besides the oogie boogie myths told to frighten children?
 
She looked at him and burst out laughing. Did he really just say that? "Really? Oogie Boogie Myths? Do they still tell kids that crap? " She shook her head still giggling. With a name like no bone and the things he had experienced for himself she wondered why bells didn't go off in his head long before she showed up basically at his door step. She looked at him with a raised brow and moved over to the window, looking out through a crack in the curtain to make sure "Bear" was still in the Hummer.

"Listen hun, I wanna help you, I really do, but I need you to tell me honestly what you know and what you've seen. If you can promise me that you aren't just after the bounty on my head then Maybe we can come to an agreement "
 
"I knew there was something,. Bounty huh", he smiles at the attractive female like being before him. "I ain't interested is selling your ass for cash. If I need money, I just gotta sell some pieces of my collection. I got shit that would bankrupt some small countries."

Here's what I know. Dad was a king of Ireland and he was unpopular, he was removed from the throne and asked his people to help him regain the throne. They declined so dad raised an army and head them into battle, he lost and his life was spared under the promise to bring farming knowledge to his former subjects."

JJ sat down on the bed putting his head in his hands, eventually dad escaped with mom. Later dad was killed by poison by the same asshole that made him a virtual slave. I tried to avenge dads murder by killing Goibniu, but I was almost killed. My mother brought me to someone who saved my life, then smuggled me to Spain, where I was made a cabin boy...the cabin boy who steered the ship onto a reef, destroying her. I haven't seen any of my people, or my mom since setting sail. I remember when I was younger, I had magic, but after being healed the magic was gone."

It's almost like a bad dream sometimes, then I see a unicorn, or some if the w,we folk...I don't know how much longer I can keep my sanity..."
 
Laurana sat next to him on the disgusting bed and put her hand on his shoulder. There wasn't a whole lot she could say based on what he just told her. The truth of the matter was she had only found out about "their" kind a fee years ago when some troll looking thing came across her in an alley way..The troll immediately knew what she was based on the guy that she held in her arms after draining him. She hated that part of herself and when the Eve took her in she kept her feed on other fae that could handle being emotionally drained.

"Well honestly what you just told me doesn't give me much to work with. I'm kinda new to all this myself but I have learned that keeping your sanity isn't that hard once you accept what you are. Can you tell me anything about powers you may have or a form you take on? That might give me someplace to start and if you don't have a problem talking to... ummm....Bear.. then Maybe he would be willing to help to."

She smiled sweetly at him hoping that he might be willing to tell her more and Maybe he could be of more help in the long run.

"Oh and I wanted to tell you, the stuff your guys heard was just things said to get you guys off our back. I really never planned on sinking fangs into you. I just wanted to keep you and your friends safe from whatever other things are out there to claim the bounty on me....No hard feelings?"


She extended her hand hoping they could start over and Maybe be friends.
 
"The fangs thing was why I came. Everyone else thought it was metaphor for golddigging Somehow I knew it wasn't. Part of me wants to let you, but..."

"I was young I remember I could had what's now called Fire Magic, by D&D gamers. I could create and control fire with just a thought. There was this talisman I had that mom took from me when we parted."




Ooc: JJ is relating Irish mythology as his personal history, although timelines and details are changed to make it work.
 
"Part of you wants to let me what? " she looked at him with her head tilted to the side, she could see him perfectly on the darkness and was starting to wonder if he could see her just as well.

"I've heard of a medallion that was taken from a woman a very long time ago, one that could harness fire and give the right person control over it at anurine and anywhere, it may very well be the same thing however 2 problems exist. Thefirst being that mmedallion is locked away in the Eve's personal safe and the second is, well this is where we might have our biggest problem.... if it is the same medallion we are in real big trouble because she has never found a person it would work with. And of course that means I'm not the only one in this room with one hell of a bounty on their head."


She thought for a moment and then looked at him again. She stood up and walked to the window looking out of the crack in the blinds again. So far it looked like Bear was staying put so either he knew what was going on because she hadn't tried to hide it from him or something else had his attention. She suddenly felt a chill move up her spine. She made her way quickly back over to JJ and knelt in front of him.

"Did you bring anyone with you? Does anyone know you are here? We need to get the hell outta here right now. Don't ask questions, stay as close to me as possible and follow my every move. Got it?"


without waiting for a response she grabbed her duffle bag and threw it over her shoulder, grabbed JJ 's hand and pulled him along with her. She hoped like hell he could follow orders better then she ever could.
 
Jamison turns in the drivers seat towards Nalani, with his leather clad forearm resting atop the wheel. ''My names Jamison Lakota pleased to meet you Nalani. Yeah a whole big portfolio on you Nalani..plus surveillance of you in a black string bikini.'' Mischievous grin at play at the corners of his lips, it slowly fades at the mention of pretty boy. ''I don't have to tell you to be careful..he and No Bone certainly ain't Human.'' As Jamison pulls into the Motel parking space, as Nalani jumps out a wolf pins tossed to her. ''It's a transmitter only can hear if I see trouble it'll vibrate. I ain't going anywhere without you gal.'' He sat in the high tech Hummer listening to everything said between Nalani and JJ. Running a bug scan on the entire vehicle that would fry any and all kind with a dash computer screen. Jamison chuckles when JJ refers to him as the Beast, thinking if he only knew how much of one I can be. When Nalani says to JJ "Did you bring anyone with you? Does anyone know you are here? We need to get the hell outta here right now. Don't ask questions, stay as close to me as possible and follow my every move. Got it?". Jamison fires up the Hummer shifting into reverse, gunning the powerful rumbling engine back out into the street. ''Move your assess already!'' As soon as they ran to the vehicle getting in, he floors it and several cameras light up screens. The console beside JJ opens revealing a heavy caliber suppressed assault rifle. ''The Beast really hopes that you know which end the bullets come out off Pretty boy.''
 
Last edited:
All She could do was shake her head as she settled into the seat. She kicked her shoes off and propped her feet up on the dash in a spot that didn't have any high tech crap on it. She bit her lip as she tried to hold in a giggle at Jamison calling JJ pretty boy to his face, she had to admit, he was almost....ALMOST prettier then she was. Her eyes fell on her right foot another dragon tattoo, this one in Purple and green, went from the the top to the ankle and swirled up to her calf. As she looked at it her eyes widened and she turned to Jamison.

"Wait a second.....How the hell did you get a picture of me in that bikini?? I was on an island alone when I was wearing that thing."

She then turned her attention towards JJ for a minute and looked at him as he looked at the rifle beside him. She knew he could get in contact with his men pretty easily and they were going to need some help.

"JJ we need you to get in touch with your guys, they are going to need to run some interference without following us. If you want to keep them out of the danger that we are about to come face first with you need to listen to me and Bear. They CAN NOT follow if they do Bear is going to have to send out a charge to kill the power in their bikes or whatever they are in or on. We will explain as much as we can once we are off the grid. Let your guys know that you will keep in touch as much as possible but we have to be safe about it and Please for the love of the Gods tell them we aren't holding you hostage or anything stupid like that"

She turned back around and looked back at Jamison. "Ok Mister, explain the picture"
 
Jamison looked at Nalani as she made herself comfortable, his gaze went to her feet that were now propped up on the dash of his Hummer. Normally he would have growled at someone getting that comfortable with his things but with her he just didn't seem to care. He listened as she spoke to J.J. his eyes moving from the road back to her feet. He stared at the dragon on her right foot then his gaze continued up her long legs, her hips and over her stomach before realizing she was asking him about that picture again. He wasn't about to admit that he had looked at it so often he had her body memorized, but seeing her in person and not just in a picture was so much better anyway. He turned his eyes back to the road as he answered her question. "You Remember those tourist boats that kept going past the island you were on? Well a friend of a friend was on one of them for me. Once I knew where you were it was only a matter of getting the right person to get me some good shots of you, but when he brought the camera back they were all shots of you in that bikini. He definitely had an obsession for you in that thing. By the way, quit calling me bear already, You know my real name." He turned his attention to J.J. for a minute, glaring at him to make his claim on Nalani as only a Wolf could. "Just so there isn't any confusion from this point out the name is Jamison not Bear and it sure as hell ain't the Beast. Got it Pretty Boy?"
 
Last edited:
Nalani looked over at Jamison and smiled just a little. She wondered exactly how many of those pictures he actually had still. She really hoped he got rid of them. She leaned her head back against the seat and closed her eyes, she could tell that things were going to be a little awkward between the three of them, at least for a little while. But at this point she knew jj needed her and jamisons help and honestly as far as she was concerned they needed his help to,evenif it was just for the connection to the extra man power
 
JJ whips out his burner cell and hits a speed dial. NB listen, I caught up with our guests. They need you and the crew to run interference, and my help to get them out of dodge. Just block for us, and run things for me. I'll be in touch when it's safe. We're by our old chop shop heading East... Not sure...

"Hey do they need pistols or tactical nukes?"
 
Nalani turned in the seat again and smiled at JJ, she ran her fingers through her hair and bit the corner of her lip as she thought for a moment.


"I'd say go ahead and tell them to use their own discretion, just don't follow us."

She kept her eyes on him for a little while longer, watching as he spoke into the phone. She was listening carefully just in case he gave some kinda sign to the person on the other end to say they had him hostage or something.
 
"Easily concealable, clean guns l shout into the phone as a rapid swerve threw me across the car."

But get here now I shout dropping the phone as the rear window explodes. I duck down, checking the weapon in his hands. "Fine Jamison, and call me Jack. Not pretty boy. Got it." As he aims and fires several we'll aimed shots at the persuers.
 
Nalani ducked down covering her head with her hands as the back window exploded, shooting glass everywhere. Who the hell was shooting at them already? Last she knew she was wanted alive and unharmed... what had changed?


Each time Jamison swerved it threw her into the door, she knew she was going to need to feed after this was over, she could feel each bruise develop on her skin
 
Last edited:
The comforting roar of motorcycles got closer and surrounded the Hummer. JJ gave them some hand signs, and they fell back blocking the entire road, and slowed down, allowing the hummer to put some distance between them and their attackers.

JJ's phone rang. With great tripedation he answered it. After listening a few seconds he started laughing.
 
Back
Top