The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very hard not to poke. Pretty please can I poke? I'll be very nice, I promise.

Just one little chuckle, Daddy means I can get away with it. Please???
 
Well, where do you want to poke?

bats eyelashes



If you mean what I think you mean, I'm halfway through. Busy-busy week, but hope to get it done tonight.

If you don't mean that, well - still. I'm halfway through, etc.



PS: :kiss::kiss::kiss: Welcome back, Bridey!
 
Well, where do you want to poke?

bats eyelashes



If you mean what I think you mean, I'm halfway through. Busy-busy week, but hope to get it done tonight.

If you don't mean that, well - still. I'm halfway through, etc.



PS: :kiss::kiss::kiss: Welcome back, Bridey!

giggles

It wasn't. But I do love poking you. We need to write something, toy. Just saying.

I've got a few suggestions...

This isn't news. But you aren't saying no.

Sooooo....
takes a step back

Just laugh and I'll be on my merry way to create chaos. Come on Daddy.... I could bring out that pretty little card you love so much.
 
Okay, not finished yet (kind of a lot happened that night, eh??) - but it's almost 3, and it's time for little toys to go play with themselves and get some sleep.

Will finish up tomorrow. :kiss:
 
Goddamn, Alice.

Very nice.

What he said.

grins, from ear to ear



and squirms



a lot

opens one eye

grins

rolls over and goes back to sleep

cm-48707-051116a4e4422c.gif
 
I honestly can't wait for Monday to get here... I think.
 
Come to me sleep, take me and wrap me up in your embrace. Smother my thoughts and extinguish my worries. Call the darkness forward to cover my eyes, slow my breathing to a stand still, and and take my bodies will. Come to me sleep and take me away...
 
LT ~ I think...I might want to go to the beach tonight.

FLT ~ I definitely want to go swimming.
 
I'm tired. And I'm finding it hard to remember the last time I wasn't.

I hate thinking these thoughts.

They scare me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top