Male Bareback

Cant wait until I find a man to trust enough to do bareback with.Would love to see me load drip out a mans ass.

I have done bareback many times, a few times in the heat of the moment i acquired that i don't care attitude. I just wanted to be fucked hard, fast and often. Lucky for me, my ass and blood checked out well.

Today, I don't allow anyone i don't know well to come near my tight ass...now if they ask me to kneel and suck cock..well, what can i say...:)

I have done bareback many times, a few times in the heat of the moment i acquired that i don't care attitude. I just wanted to be fucked hard, fast and often.

Same here...I don't know if it actually feels better for me, the bottom, but I do know that it feels better for him. So, I prefer bareback but I found that telling him, beforehand, that I LOVED the sensation of his cum splattering on my skin helped a lot -- they were more apt to pull out and spray ON me than stay inside and spray IN me. However, there's been a time or two (or three or four) that I'd gotten so carried away that I didn't care where they put it.

Case in point: http://www.literotica.com/s/vic-1

I've only been with one guy, and we were together only that one time. It was of course bareback. I've only been with women since, but if the right guy came along, the idea of going bareback gets me going. Being checked out before hand would have to come first though.

mmm... hot vid... love doggie, but also love when someone rides my cock bareback. :devil:

Like this?...It's my favorite position:heart:

ZB3zX.gif

I've only been with one guy, and we were together only that one time. It was of course bareback. I've only been with women since, but if the right guy came along, the idea of going bareback gets me going. Being checked out before hand would have to come first though.

and what would that right guy be like:cool:

Back