I.M. Fauve Gallery

I'm reading now...
note to the author: zippers were not invented until 1893. :) bra invented 1889
panties???

"The year was 1887, late fall."

Hmmm... there was no machinery in that story.:confused:
But it was fun! I liked it even if there were a few "jarring" things, like the clothes and language. Thanks for the link.:)

Hmmmm, well I did read the original version, so maybe the scene got removed in the Lit copy...in the version I read, the wife goes into the basement and finds a room full of men hooked up to machines milking them for their semen...

The things you mentioned are stuff he didn't research...He'd done all this research on the setting/scenery, like what the train ride covered (mostly geographical)...He included a lot of those details, but forgot to check on the other stuff...A history buff would be bothered by that, I was just reading it for what it was...an erotic horror story...:D
 
"Three completely naked men with arms stretched overhead, were strapped to the wall in leather shackles bound to their wrists and ankles. Two of the men were in a state of detumescence, with residual semen still present on the tips of their cocks. The third man's penis was quite rigid and was being pumped vigorously by an old hag who held a collection jar in one hand while frigging him with the other. "

either way, glad you posted the link.
 
"Three completely naked men with arms stretched overhead, were strapped to the wall in leather shackles bound to their wrists and ankles. Two of the men were in a state of detumescence, with residual semen still present on the tips of their cocks. The third man's penis was quite rigid and was being pumped vigorously by an old hag who held a collection jar in one hand while frigging him with the other. "

either way, glad you posted the link.

Definitely changed...Originally he had them hooked up to some type of machinery...I think he had a sophisticated refrigeration system that I questioned in the first place...My bad, I'm why he pulled the scene...I forgot about steam punk, and that would have been cool to leave it in...Oops! But seeing that picture reminded me of it...so obviously it left an impression....
 
Making Love

steampunk Pygmalion and Galatea
removed

for an illustration word challenge. word "key"
 
Last edited:
Glad you like it kake.
hasn't seemed to have "moved" anyone else.

I might fuss with a couple details... I'd like to see her right heel...just a bit.
And maybe extend the windshield, if the paper can handle it.
Neither is really critical to me. If I really get into it, I might had some interior details and/or something in the background to give context.
I know drawing cars is not your favorite, and I wanted the focus on the two connected bodies, so you did exactly as I was hoping! You pleased me very much with the visual you created, so don't feel you need to refine it any further. I love it the way it is. :rose:

I have seen some suggestions that you may have...:D (REALLY GOOD PICS)
Seat has to go way back and helpful if she is small AND flexible! :)

hmmmm... you and Lynn would be great reference models! I had to conjure this from my head... memories, fantasies and imagination.
Yes, their pics are amazing! (Hot stuff Bird!) The best reference models I can think of!
I'M small and flexible!
:devil:
My Decaying Dream World. *pic*
Very 'Matrix-y', kind of disturbing but in a 'very cool' way! Your imagination can be a scary place! :eek:
I hadn't seen that one before, but I had seen "Pygmalion and Galatea" above and it's one of my favorites. The mix of photograph and drawing works so well there.

Always great stuff Throbbs. :kiss:
 
from life
attachment.php

progression...
attachment.php

result
attachment.php

:heart::heart::heart:
 
you are making me think about ice cream right now... I wonder why??? :eek:

bad T! very bad T!!

why? Because summer is coming! Dairy Queen is open (though not real "ice cream")

You can indulge now and again.

LICK THAT CONE ! LICK THAT CONE!!!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top