SE Wisconsin Masturbation Party

Some suggestions

These parties can come (cum) together - but someone really has to "take charge."

Someone usually gets a motel suite booked, then finds a nearby meeting place and then asks if anyone wants to join in the fun. It's impossible to pull these off if you start by asking "who can make it?"

I have been following this thread and it wanders all over the midwest with everyone and their brother saying "count me in" and the no one shows. That happened to us - before we got organized.

Remember, it's not about the "quantity" of people there - it's all about the "quality" of the people involved.

So, pick a date (sometimes mid-week is better than a weekend), get the room, find a meeting spot and get it on. Forget about trying to meet for drinks and dinner - that's wastes precious time.

Meet at 7:00PM, be at the room by 7:30PM and start enjoying the activities by 7:35PM. Those that need to be gone early, can go - others may want to stay and party.

Don't mean to preach here - thought you might like some insight.

Enjoy
 
I'd like to throw in my "bump" as well. I'm close by, and just love to make a women thrash! Let me know when the fun begins!

-D
 
Re: Re: Re: Tonite Tues May 27?

Oreldude1 said:
jazey_43 said:
Hello Orel...I live in Brookfield..*smiles*




Hi Jazey... maybe when I come back you would like to play some pool?

:-D



that would be fun sweetie, I suck at the game, but I do like to play!!
Where abouts are ya? Send me a pm and let me know...*hugs*
 
Cum Together On June 17th

We are meeting in Fond du Lac on Tuesday evening, June 17th. Two of us so far - one guy/one gal. If you're for real - we're real serious.

Ours will happen - that's guaranteed.

See my profile - Mister Ree - and, let me know your thoughts.

Only ground rules - no smoking, no drinking, no drugs, please be clean, please be congenial, please be discreet.
 
Sorry guys. I have been out of commission the last few days. Forgive me.

I agree, planning needs to be better, and I would love to if I could find some time soon.

I will keep peeking in.

:kiss:
 
could be an interesting night ....... many people have posted with here and would like to put a face or voice with an name someday possibly

masterbation party probably a bit far for that lol BUT ya never know
 
A man can do great things with an automobile.

Too bad I don't own one. I'll still be stuck here in Madison, unless my luck changes (I doubt it). Still, good luck Mister!
 
I'm interested in yhis hotel meeting. I'm one of the most erotic and sensous guys around. Keep me posted, please.
 
Hi sorry I had not been able to get out of town until recently. Please let me know what time would you guys like to get together. Mr Ree, I am too late to realize you have a meeting today. Anyway, hope to see you guys soon in the future.
 
count one more

Acknowledging the fact that these usually go nowhere...y'all seem pretty serious so I'll toss in my vote in favor.

I'm new to the midwest...just moved to Chicago...and my car usually works...so count me in if it happens.

:)
 
Jack & Jill Party Update

Hi Everyone!

Our party in Fond du Lac on Tuesday, June 17th was a nice, intimate gathering - just four of us. Two guys, two gals - my lady friend and I, Jim from Appleton and Kathy from Plymouth. Jim and Kathy have recently met and wanted to meet new people.

We spent a half hour or so getting to know each other and gradually undressing. When we were all naked, we began our "party." Everyone did a great job of encouraging each other to a satisfying "cliamx."

Our room - a nice, newly-remodeled one at the Holiday Inn (Highay 41 and 151 exit) - had two queen-sized beds, so each couple paired off and spent the rest of the evening making love.

Jim and Kathy left about 10:30PM and my lady friend and I stayed overnight. All-in-all, it was a great time. More people usually mean more fun because there's lots more to see - but, this was nice.

Planning our next get together for Milwaukee - probably mid-July. If you're interested, suggest you visit my profile and contact me that way.

Keep those cards and letters cumming!

Mister Ree
 
There's someone from Plymouth here?! I grew up in Plymouth most of my life! :) I recently moved a few minutes away from Plymouth! Contact me please ;) :)

Also, if anyone else can get together, I'm able to ask off of work usually on the weekend if I know well enough in advance.
 
Wow, I'm suprised someone actully somewhat pulled off a get together in this area. Good job guys.
 
Let's get one going SOON! I'm best available on Saturday and Sunday evenings!
 
lets hook up

Foxy,

I work down town here in Milwaukee, lets you and I get together and well help youarrange this meeting, for everyone, just e-mail me .

Thanks
Jeff
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bringing this thread back from the dead…

And on a somewhat related note: I propose a gathering. This weekend (July 11th or 12th). Just a simple meet and greet. Share a couple of drinks, maybe swap some stories, and get to know each other. If anybody is interested, please PM me. I probably won’t be back in to check on this thread for a while otherwise…

X
 
Back
Top