Egyptian Cleric Says Women Protesting Against Morsi In Tahrir Square “Want To Be Rape

there is no moral equivalence

at all


that you say there is

is a BLACK MARK ON YOU

none whatsoever

Orthodox Jewish School Pressured Mom To Apologize To "Therapist" Accused Of Sexually Abusing Her Daughter

More disturbing details have emerged from the trial of Nechemya Weberman, the ultra-Orthodox Jewish counselor accused of sexually abusing a teen girl in Brooklyn for years. Yesterday the girl's mother took the stand, and told the jury how United Talmudical Academy administrators pressured her into sending her daughter to counseling with Weberman, who is not a licensed therapist. During the sessions, prosecutors say Weberman repeatedly showed her pornography and then made her reenact the sex acts.

Testifying yesterday, the mother said, “The school gave her a hard time and said she was a [heretic]. They wanted to make sure that I would send [her] to Weberman." She claims the choice was simple: either turn her daughter over to Weberman for regular counseling, or find another place for her to go to school. The alleged victim's mother also says the United Talmudical Academy forced her to pay Weberman $12,800 in advance.

If you've been following along with this trial, you won't be surprised to hear that it gets worse. According to the mother's testimony, Weberman at one point told the family he would be taking the teen on a daylong roadtrip. When the mother protested that this violated religious rules prohibiting unmarried men and women from spending time alone together, the school ordered the family to comply. The girl went on the trip, and the mother says she was compelled to write a letter of apology to Weberman.

The unidentified teen says Weberman's sexual abuse started in 2007, when she was 12. But despite the severity of the allegations, the South Williamsburg neighborhood has rallied around Weberman, who is still widely viewed as a pillar of the community. After finally reporting the abuse, some members of the community have screamed "moser, moser," at the teen, which is a Yiddish term for a Jew who reports another Jew to secular authorities. And several men were arrested last week for taking photos of the victim in the courtroom and posting them online.
 
moser! moser!

it's scary! just like sharia law.
 
Plus he says “90 percent of them” are Christians, which in his feeble mind makes it even more acceptable to rape them.

Via Al Arabiya:


An Egyptian Salafi preacher said raping and sexually harassing women protesters in Cairo’s Tahrir Square is justified, calling them “crusaders” who “have no shame, no fear and not even feminism.”

In an online video posted Wednesday, Ahmad Mahmoud Abdullah, known as “Abu Islam” and owner of the private television channel of “al-Ummah,” said these women are no red line.

“They tell you women are a red line. They tell you that naked women — who are going to Tahrir Square because they want to be raped — are a red line! And they ask Mursi and the Brotherhood to leave power!,” he said.

Abu Islam added that these women activists are going to Tahrir Square not to protest but to be sexually abused because they had wanted to be raped.

“They have no shame, no fear and not even feminism. Practice your feminism, sheikha! It is a legitimate right for you to be a woman,” he said.

“And by the way, 90 percent of them are crusaders [Christians] and the remaining 10 percent are widows who have no one to control them. You see women talking like monsters,” he added.

Abu Islam further described these female political activists as “devils.”

“You see a woman with this fuzzy hair! A devil! Devils called women. Learn from Muslim women, learn and be Muslims. There are Muslims and Muslimix.”

Abu Islam was apparently referring to liberal Muslims as “Muslimix.”


We should send these people our jet fighters..............wait, we already did that
 
oh, i don't have any qualms with condemning anyone who contends women bring rape upon themselves.

i think fundamentalists of all persuasions share that sort of blame.

BB's hypocrisy, especially relating to women, reeks. Fundamentalism at its finest.
 
Haredi jews kick girls out of public schools, spit on female soldiers, attack girls in the street


BB's level of outrage = zero
 
Haredi jews kick girls out of public schools, spit on female soldiers, attack girls in the street


BB's level of outrage = zero

Hey DUMB CUNT

WHERE IS THE LAUNDRY LIST?

FOR NUGENT?



YOU SHOULD BE ASS RAPED BY THE MUSLIMS YOU LOVE
 
BB's confirmation of his hatred of women as well as his fundamentalism. Yet he still sees himself as the victim. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Ultra Orthodox Jews call 8-year-old girl "whore" and spit on her.

BEIT SHEMESH, Israel — Thousands of Israelis rallied Tuesday night in Beit Shemesh against an ultra-Orthodox group whose harassment was brought to light by a shy eight-year-old schoolgirl who found herself on the front line of Israel's latest religious war.

Naama Margolese is a pale, blue-eyed, ponytailed, bespectacled second-grader who is afraid of walking to her religious Jewish girls school for fear of ultra-Orthodox extremists who have spat on her and called her a whore for dressing "immodestly."

Her plight has drawn new attention to the simmering issue of religious coercion in Israel, and the increasing brazenness of extremists in the insular ultra-Orthodox Jewish community.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/45794260/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/
 
Woman attacked in car by haredim, thrown stones at, car destroyed, told she was going to be doused in bleach

their justification; they thought she lifted her shirt

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4180414,00.html


and as for ted nugent.. i gave you two examples.. that was enough to completely disprove your assertion that entertainers on the right dont say stupid things.. unless you think threatening the President is a reasonable thing
 
Woman attacked in car by haredim, thrown stones at, car destroyed, told she was going to be doused in bleach

their justification; they thought she lifted her shirt

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4180414,00.html


and as for ted nugent.. i gave you two examples.. that was enough to completely disprove your assertion that entertainers on the right dont say stupid things.. unless you think threatening the President is a reasonable thing

you said LAUNDRY LIST

where is it?

I SEE NO THREATS AT ALL

nothing you showed, had threats in em
 
I said there was a laundry list.. I never said I would provide it.. just google Ted Nugent stupid quotes


you on the other hand said entertainers on the right didnt do that shit


I only needed one to prove you wrong

you took great offense at Chris Rock making a joke about the president being a dad... yet you dont consider telling the president to suck on a machine gun a threat...

that's not just denial; that's Cade level stupid


suck it up buttercup
 
I said there was a laundry list.. I never said I would provide it.. just google Ted Nugent stupid quotes


you on the other hand said entertainers on the right didnt do that shit


I only needed one to prove you wrong

you took great offense at Chris Rock making a joke about the president being a dad... yet you dont consider telling the president to suck on a machine gun a threat...

that's not just denial; that's Cade level stupid


suck it up buttercup
no

I didnt make fun of his DAD comment

DUMB CUNT!


:rolleyes:
 
I merely contrasted what he said about Bush (WHITE), and what he said about WhoSane (black), Rock is a RACIST HIPPO CREEP
 
I merely contrasted what he said about Bush (WHITE), and what he said about WhoSane (black), Rock is a RACIST HIPPO CREEP

No, that's not what you said at all

come on, even PSW isnt so blatant when he's trying to move the goalposts

you got caught with your hypocritical pants down.. accept it, move on
 
No, that's not what you said at all

come on, even PSW isnt so blatant when he's trying to move the goalposts

you got caught with your hypocritical pants down.. accept it, move on

you aren't that SMART


that is EXACTLY my beef

same shit

as the DRONE beef
 
you aren't that SMART


that is EXACTLY my beef

same shit

as the DRONE beef

No, it wasnt

you claimed that the media protected the left when they did this... but when the right did it, they pounced.... you also claimed the right didnt do that shit

with Ted, I proved both your theories wrong


this new angle.. is just you attempting to move the goal posts


plus it doesnt change this thread... which you are now ducking.. because apparently the chosen people have some bigots in there that make jihadists look like nice guys
 
yes, the LEFT are protected

yes, the RIGHT is KILLED

if you think JEWS make JIHADIS look good, you are MORE insane then even I thought you were
 
wow... those goalposts are so far away now not even a hail mary play would let you win this
 
People are now Bragging about Gang Rape

Im feeling this is getting out of hand, i dont know what is real and what is made up anymore..

This is just shocking to me!

Dispatches From Cairo: Bragging About Gang Rape

"He couldn’t have been more than 19. His clothes were cheap and his sparse yet unshaven facial hair was indistinguishable from the dirt on his cheeks. He was with another kid on the other side of a kiosk and couldn’t see that I was listening. He was telling his friend that the women who go to Tahrir Square are hoping to get raped because they want sex."
Here is where i found this article - Lauren Unger-Geoffroy: Dispatches From Cairo: Bragging About Gang Rape - Truthdig

Guys is the day to day life like this!
 
Back
Top