The sentence game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Ben! :)

Roaming emigrants madly exclaimed, "Damn, Yzeures-sur-Creuse!"

;)

Yolanda's zebra emitted unpleasant residues everywhere she sat, until ruminant creatures returned, exuding unimaginably smellier emissions.

Last edited:
Yolanda's zebra emitted unpleasant residues everywhere she sat, until ruminant creatures returned, exuding unimaginably smellier emissions.

Entreaties made in supplication seldom inspire overbearing noxious superiors.

(That was a nice one, Ben!)

Entreaties made in supplication seldom inspire overbearing noxious superiors.

(That was a nice one, Ben!)

Thanks, Tio. It wasn't as easy as I made it look.

She understood Perry's erection rose in overtly rigid steps.

Last edited:
Sexually promiscuous ecdysiasts cavort temptingly and claim usufruct, lusting after ripe, luscious ylang-ylangs

Hello, Tio! :)

Your luscious appetite noticeably growing; yesteryear longings affect new gigolo "scholarships".

What are the odds of that happening, huh? Good one, though. Now, I'm sorry I beat you to it.

Thanks, Ben. :) Yeah, that was kind of crazy- responding at the (almost) same time, hours later. That was kind of cool. ;)

Young love, alas, no good; young lust always nabs greater satisfaction.

Sexy art teachers inspire seductive fantasies among craving, tempted, insatiably overindulged nymphomaniacs.

LAST

On another note, you guys should come to Portugal! Tourists always have a blast here.

Oh gosh.... wrong topic... I am so sorry, is it possible to delete the comment? I had two topics open in different tabs and messed up

Thanks, Ben. :) Yeah, that was kind of crazy- responding at the (almost) same time, hours later. That was kind of cool. ;)

Sexy art teachers inspire seductive fantasies among craving, tempted, insatiably overindulged nymphomaniacs.

Hmm... so you grab the last sentence and you make a word that is true and has only those letters.... so the word is nymphomaniacs. n-y-m-p-h-o-m-a-n-i-a-c-s

My symphony is "manic syphoon".

Am I doing it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back