GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes....two leashes, complete with collars.
Which fabric fancies you Gia? Satin, velvet, silk, ....leather?

And love that photo Espie! For heaven's sake, bring her along, as long as I get to hold your leash. mwah

yup yup sooo cuuuute! will try to load photos tomorrow

oh yes...the music...compliments of lovely G <hugerest hugs>

And love that photo Espie! For heaven's sake, bring her along, as long as I get to hold your leash. mwah

Silk, I love the feel of silk. *sigh*:heart: She is cute isn't she?:rose:

Silk, mhmmm, me too, oh the enhanced sensations one can use with it. :devil:
And yes, that photo is adorable. I'd throw her down on the bed in seconds.

can I help? :devil:

good night dear Freefall_mc *hug*:heart::kiss:

Night everyone else:kiss::kiss::heart: I am going where no computer is. The rest of the night is guitar practice after I get my boy to sleep. Providing I do not fall asleep too.

*sigh* She decided I need someone stronger than her. She got married, has a boy my childs age. We are close to making a commitment.

Maybe it was fer the best Gia.

I enjoy my role in our relationship (my wife and I). Most probably think it weird, but I seem to do better with a firm hand guiding me. and I love my wife for that guidance. She's very sweet to me, not a typical Mistress.

Is that photo of you dear? omg she is beautiful. :rose::kiss:

No not me. My, uhm, wife has kinda cut me off from sendin pics *embarrassed*

Oh the stupid things we do (have done).

Lol naughty girl, such a temptress such a complex young lady.:kiss::heart::rose:

Complexity born of some very strange youth my dear. Some might call it my version of insanity :D

Gawd u r so fine woman. U get the leash, and Gia gets the lotion. I GET THE TOYS. ALL OF THEM. THEY ALL ARE MINE

The green one, purple one, red one, black one, blue one, pink one . . .

Silk, I love the feel of silk. *sigh*:heart: She is cute isn't she?:rose:

Now I wish it was me! Leather baby, leather and latex!

Silk, mhmmm, me too, oh the enhanced sensations one can use with it. :devil:
And yes, that photo is adorable. I'd throw her down on the bed in seconds.

Ya don't need to throw. I'm waitin. GAWD. I'm so wet!

793124018_78tSr-O.jpg

i'm in your purse stealing your money. gia's revving up the getaway car. and freefallmc is heavily distracting several of the local cops ;)

i'm in your purse stealing your money. gia's revving up the getaway car. and freefallmc is heavily distracting several of the local cops ;)

all I have r pesos, gia's outa gas, and freefall, well, she's freefall, and she's fallin into some trap

BUT Nimbikarana is here! and has all of my pesos, all 15 of them

trivia: one of my lecturers at college won Who Wants To Be A Millionaire in the Phillipines and won a million pesos

Gday gang. My my you lot get busy while Im away.

I've had myself a crazy weekend. Lots of fun catching up with mates. But it is sleepy time now and I have tests to do in the morn.

Sweet dreams my dears.
Talk soon

Complexity born of some very strange youth my dear. Some might call it my version of insanity :D

Gawd u r so fine woman. U get the leash, and Gia gets the lotion. I GET THE TOYS. ALL OF THEM. THEY ALL ARE MINE

The green one, purple one, red one, black one, blue one, pink one . . .

Now I wish it was me! Leather baby, leather and latex!

Ya don't need to throw. I'm waitin. GAWD. I'm so wet!

793124018_78tSr-O.jpg

Oh my dear Espie. :kiss: And to think that my computer knocked me off line at this time. *sigh*

*grin* you are not strange to me, what does that make me?:cattail:

Sunday Hellos Vibeland! :)

*Hugs* to the familiar 'faces' around here, Gia, Jaz, Mark, Angel, Rana

Warm welcome to Esperanza_Hidalgo :rose: Need a towel? :D

Freefall - I beg to differ, a parent who stands up for her or his child in a crowd, is anything but insane.
That's damn sexy to me, actually..
;)

MIA's you are missed Lezli, Diz, Caro, Borg, Annie and anyone else I forgot to mention but do note; you are not forgotten, its just me fightin' off the old brain cells
:eek:

Sunday Hellos Vibeland! :)

*Hugs* to the familiar 'faces' around here, Gia, Jaz, Mark, Angel, Rana

Warm welcome to Esperanza_Hidalgo :rose: Need a towel? :D

Freefall - I beg to differ, a parent who stands up for her or his child in a crowd, is anything but insane.
That's damn sexy to me, actually..
;)

MIA's you are missed Lezli, Diz, Caro, Borg, Annie and anyone else I forgot to mention but do note; you are not forgotten, its just me fightin' off the old brain cells
:eek:

Uhm, yes, need a blanket sized extra absorbent towel, dag nabert. And welcome to you. What a lovely day today, but my but is sore from sitting at the compy, so I'm gonna find another way of soarin right now. Bejezus I'm fading.

:cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back