Fright Night 2: The Revenge of Regina

"Nah, I can handle more." I said playfully as I finished off my drink. I was starting to feel a lot more energetic and even more aroused. I had an idea. I could put in one more session after the mayor and whoever else I had. I decided that would have one for Damien. My treat considering how much money I was making. I went to one of my bosses and gave them the money for Damien. I did not say anything. I wanted to surprise him. Although, I did let him know to stick around. Besides I could ride with him when I was done. I had to go back. I went to meet with the mayor, who was waiting for me in the forest room.

----------

Back at my place, I had Eddie wait in my room while I found a costume. Considering Eddie had been working with his father as a criminal. I wanted to see how he was with a sexy female hostage. I put on a very short and low cut business dress. I walked out into the living room. "Well, since you are the Riddler's son, I could play a banker and you could show me what you do with any girl you take hostage. I wanna show you something. I am very sure this will interest you." I said. I had an interesting room that I had paid a lot of money for. There was even one at the sex club. It was a room that can transform into any location. I typed in what I wanted which was for the room to become like a bank. It was a hologram. I could even include bystanders in it as well to give it a realistic feel. I went behind the window and the scene played out. The holographic customers moved about. I could not help but feel a little thirsty, but with my spell he would act as though nothing happened. There were other ways besides biting. I could claw him also injecting him with low doses of my vampiric venom so that he would not turn quickly. Plus, for all every one would know, he would just be getting scratches from kinky sex.
 
-The Mayor looked over to her as she Entered.-"good evening so what Services do you recommend tonight i am feeling very hungry for some adventure twice actually so two things on your recommendation."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eddie smiled and looked around.-"Criminal Days are kinda behind me but...sure lets do this."-He smiled and had the Holographic Gun as he brought in thugs and tied people up and shot up to the ceiling.-"Alright every one on the ground this is a robbery you bankers don't try the alarms i have already disabled them. Now get out here."
 
"Well, I could play Little Red Riding Hood or you in your description you described a girl you saw jogging that you wanted to take by force." I said. I did not mention the fact that the girl sounded oddly like me.

-------

I walked out pretending to be frightened as Eddie began the scene. "Please don't hurt me... I will get you the money." I begged as I slowly went toward him.
 
"I think Little Red Riding hood i may approach the girl."-He smiled and looked to her.-

-----------------------------------------------

-He grabbed her hair.-"yeah Fucking Get it."-When Eddie was not completely him self and more aggressive he was unstoppable. Regina knew this could be a problem. Eddie smiled and gripped her hair.-"listen here slut where is it."-She tried to go for the other alarm and he bends her over a desk.-"Thats it slut."-He picked up her skirt and began to spank her with the flat of the gun and he grins smiling.-"yeah you must think i am a Dumb ass huh."-He slapped her ass hard and harder.-"Kneel down and take my cock out or i will fucking kill you."-He put the gun to her head.-
 
"Okay, sounds good." I replied as I got ready. I had a creepy vibe from the mayor, but dismissed it. I put on the Little Red Riding Hood costume and pretended to walk through the forest. I decided on a different take on the story. Maybe my character was going to see her boyfriend rather than the innocent original story. However, she would not be making it to her boyfriend.

---------

I pretended to reach for the alarm button. I wanted to see Eddie at his most aggressive. I whimpered as he spanked me with the fake gun then pointed it to me. "I will do anything you want." I said fearfully. I got on my knees and began sucking his cock. I smirked to myself evilly as gripped his thigh a bit. My nails clawed into his skin releasing a little of my vampiric venom. I wanted to slowly turn him so that he would gradually be hurting the ones he cared about as he very slowly transformed into a vampire. I thought it was best considering what he did to my brother.
 
-He popped out once she skipped a while.-"hello Red."-He walked towards her and grabbed her basket and wrist.-"What do you have here?"-He smiled and looked to her.-

-----------------------------------------------------

-Eddie didn't feel it as his cock pounded her throat.-"god keep sucking and stop moving whore."-His hand struck her cheek a few times slapping her as his cock rammed her throat more forcefully.-"Yeah just take all of that."
 
There was a menace to this guy that actually had me afraid as he graped my wrist. He had a very firm and somewhat painful grip on it. I looked up at him in terror, but was polite. "I am going to see my boyfriend. He injured himself while chopping wood out in the forest. I am going to take care of him." I said with a genuine fearful tone. I looked up to him and met his piercing gaze that seemed to be peering into my mind and soul.

-----------

With the way I did this, the effects would be subtle. He would feel a little weak maybe under the weather, but when it came to lust. That would be very strong. There would be a little sensitivity to the light, but not at all fatal. When I would eventually turn him, I would use the powerful sunscreen I had on him so that he would be able to walk around during the day.

I sucked harder on his cock taking it deeper and further into my mouth still pretending I was afraid.
 
"Well let me show you a Wolf Cock and maybe you can delay that."-He whipped his cock out a nice fat 12 inch cock a much thicker around then a lot she seen.-"How about it want to try it?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Eddie laughed.-"Good you know who is superior."-He came filling her mouth as he threw her down.-"Show your pussy and beg to be fucked whore."
 
I gasped when I saw the size of his cock. "I-I really should be getting to my boyfriend. He will be worried." I try to say. His grip on me was still tight. The look in his eyes was intense. I did not know if it was my imagination, but I began to see his eyes change color.

-----------

I swallowed Eddie's cum and moaned lightly in pain as he threw me down. I laid with my legs spread looking very fearful. He was already starting to look a little pale from my subtle attack.
 
-He smiled and looked to her.-"I think you should loosen up for him."-he knelt her down and began to fuck her mouth nice and deep moaning.-"Oh yeah just take that cock."

--------------------------------------------

-Eddie smiled and once bent over he began to ram his cock in her tight Cunt and moaned.-"yeah beg for more and just beg for submission and i may let you live slut."
 
I cried out in pain as the mayor began to fuck me. I didn't know if it was my imagination, but his nails were getting much sharper.


---------

"Please I will do what you want me to if you won't kill me!" I begged. I was bringing out the villain that he was when he was helping his father. In fact, he could be even crueler than his own father.
 
-the Mayor fucked her mouth and slapped her hard gripping her hair.-"Stop your bitching slut and fucking suck."-He smiled and looked to her eyes the fear was perfect as to Miss Regina's orders but soon this Aphrodisiac he was going to secrete through his nails and his teeth but that was at the end.-
----------------------------------------------------------
"Show these people your cunt and begged to be fucked."-He smiled as she was scared he slapped her face then threw her down slapping her ass hard a few times.-"DO IT SLUT."-He clocks the gun.-
 
I sucked harder on the mayor's cock. Something was definitely not right, but I did not want to be fired for not complying to my client's orders. I even heard an animalistic growl. Not a fake play one but very real.

-----------

I did as Eddie said exposing my pussy to all the people in the robbery simulation. "Please fucking me! I will do anything you want of me!" I begged.
 
-The mayor fucked Red riding hoods mouth and moaned.-"Yeah that's a good girl suck all that cock."-He choked her a bit with his cock and fed it to her forcefully.-"Take all of it."-He gripped her hair he slapped her breasts he was not letting up either.-

-------------------------------------------------------

-Eddy smiled.-"Yes you will won't you."-He grins and shoved his cock in to her pussy and pounded her hard and deep showing what a slut she was.-"Fucking scream for me slut scream your wants and desires."
 
"MMMMMMMMMMMPHHHH!" I cried out as he gagged me and fucked my mouth roughly. His eyes were glowing yellow when I looked up. I kept sucking his cock. As he held me to his cock, his claws dug in more then I found myself completely lost in lust. I sucked his cock harder.

-------

"Mmmmmm, I want you to fuck me roughly and dominate me!" I moaned, "I am yours to do with as you want, Master"

I wrapped my legs around his waist moving with his thrusts.
 
-The man laughed fucking her mouth his cock choking her and slapped her tits. The man moaned.-"beg for my cock slut ."-He grins.-

------------------------------------------------------------

-Eddie grins and smiled.-"I know you will slut."-He grabbed her hair turning her around shoving it up her ass pounding her pussy hard . Her ass being shoved and pounded hard He groaned moaning in lust. .-"You really want it hard and fast Huh you slut."
 
I managed to pull away a bit. "Please fuck my mouth more" I went back to sucking his cock moaning lustfully. I quivered as he changed a little bit. Could it be? I knew vampires existed, but now werewolves?

-------

"Mmmmmmm, yes fuck me!" I whimpered as Eddie began to fuck my ass hard.
 
-The man howled but ore of a Groan as his cock was just as rough fucking her harder deep in her throat.-"Yea almost."-He came filling her throat.-

-------------------------------------------------

Eddie fucked Regina hard and fast groaning in lust as he enjoyed playing with her.-
 
I was frightened, but afraid to show it. I kept sucking his cock putting in great effort to conceal the fact I was fucking scared. His eyes were gleaming and his teeth were so sharp. The mayor was indeed a werewolf. I noticed out of the corner of my eye, I could see the shadows of some guys watching from the small window in the forest room. It was the office so I had a feeling that my bosses were monitoring what was going on. As much as the people of Gotham needed to know that their new mayor was a werewolf, I did not want to get torn apart for telling. I had to keep my mouth shut and it even meant that I would not tell my friends. I just hoped that maybe they would find out on their own in a way that none of them would get hurt. We did need to try to see just how many kinds of supernatural beings were among the citizens. This could certainly be bad for our fathers. I wasn't to concerned for Batman considering he could hold his own.

-------

As I was being fucked, I received a telepathic message from one of my goons. "Goddammit, can this wait? I am in the middle of getting my ass pounded!" I said mentally where Eddie could not hear. They told me that Lita was being fucked by the mayor, who could be considered a frenemy considering his rocky friendship with me and my brother due to some territory issues years ago.

I said mentally, "Keep a very close eye on him... I cannot have him latching onto and becoming attached to her. You know a wolf's nature in regards to love. They mate for life. I have Eddie under control, but I cannot have him meddling as well. There are a lot in his pack and right now we would be outnumbered. I trust that in the drink you gave the girl the potion of immunity to werewolves and demons. I am not too worried about ghosts unless one of them decide to off her. Which better not happen on your watch because then I will make you three pay. I am sure you will have some come in."

They told me that they did and that since the mayor is turning that they will have to strip the girl's memory of at least her time with the mayor. I managed to not show concern on my face when mentally communicating with my henchman. I was enjoying the way that Eddie was fucking me. I wanted so badly to turn him now, but I had to take things slow. I still needed to resurrect my brother. When that time came, then Eddie would be mine as well as all of Gotham City. I moaned loudly and was very satisfied.
 
-The Goons slipped in using there powers soon she passed out and so did the Mayor. They helped the mayor out to his car and told the Chauffer to take him home. They put Lita down and relaxed and cleaned her up for a moment.-"She is going ot be ok she had made us a lot of money. Time for other clients."-They waited for her to wake.-

-----------------------------------------------------

-Eddie came filling her ass and slapped her.-"Fucking whore."-He gripped her neck and pressed her to the wall and pounds her cunt again.-
 
Lita

"Ughhhh" I groaned as I awakened to find myself in another room laying on a bed. I did not remember too much of what happened which made me a bit fearful that he had roughed me up badly. However, there were no cuts or bruises. Maybe I just overexerted myself. I was quite busy, but oddly I had more energy waking up. To be on the safe side, I decided to talk to my bosses. "W-what happened? Where is the mayor?" I asked. I then asked if I had another client.


--------

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Eddie!" I moan loudly as Eddie fucked me harder. My goons told me that the situation was handled. I was not too thrilled to find out that the last thing the mayor said to the girl before passing out that he needed her. I just hoped that he would not complicate things. The very last thing I needed was a vampire/werewolf war.
Regina
 
"It was just a intense session eat something take a break and drink you can go back up when your ready."-One said as she orders and they bring her food and drink. They walked off for now to wait for her to make there call.-

------------------------------------------------------------------

Eddy finished with the Bank scenario covering Regina in Come it was a good thing Lita and him were ok with Swinging and fun.--"Miss Regina these are Intense its been great so far."
-They were done
 
I took up my bosses on their offer of a break as well as some food and drink. I had some grilled salmon with mixed steamed veggies and a diet soda. I messaged Damien to tell him about the last session. It was bizarre how I passed out. I got another message from the mayor saying he had a fun time and asked me if I would like to work with him regardless of my criminal background. He sent me a picture of some dresses that he bought me, very expensive corvette, and some jewelry. He told me that he would treat me like the princess I deserve to be. However, I tried to politely decline. I was never really into a lot of fancy things. Even when I committed crimes with my father. It had just been the thrill. He was not taking no for an answer. He was not mad, but very determined... I sighed and was ready to go back to work. I noticed that my bosses had brought a couple bouncers over. They told me that my next sessions I would have them outside the door and that something was said that made them worried for me, so I needed extra protection. I questioned them, but no answers. They sent me to my next client. "What's your pleasure, sir?" I asked.

------------

After we came, I cleaned up and got dressed. "I had a lot of fun, Eddie." I added, "I am looking forward to our dinner tonight. You better get home and get ready. I have a really nice place I booked reservations for. Speaking of the devil in regards to the damn mayor. He decided that he would call me. I was extremely discreet about talking to him

"Oh you had a lot of fun..." I continued, "My friends are right in regards to discussing matters with me. Oh, her... What price? Are you kidding me?! No, there is no way in hell that is happening! You knew the rules and are going to have a lot of trouble if you dare make a move! I don't give a fucking goddamn what your position is. I have influence in this city as well... How the hell do you think that you got where you are. Because of me!!! Besides you cannot buy her off! She works for my boys... Therefore, she is in a way my property! If you even dare approach her, there will be war..."

I noticed Eddie still there and looking at me rather oddly... I ended the conversation telling the mayor to fuck off before addressing Eddy with a calm smile. I had an idea. In addition to what I am doing to Eddie, I had another thing in mind to give him some more power and to help him easy into his slowly grueling transformation. I took out a very ornate gothic wine bottle which was a concoction given to me by the Prince of Darkness himself. I met Dracula and he gave me something that he would not give to someone else seeing my charisma and charm. It had wine as well as some of his blood. This would give Eddie one hell of a boost. I told him nevermind and to stay a moment longer.

"Oh sorry about that..." I laughed, "Just dealing with a little business matter. I have other businesses... I am sure that you are familiar with the sex trade in Gotham City as well as prostitution and I can trust you enough to give you this information. On the side, I have a bit of a problem. The mayor is interested in a girl that works for one of my other businesses. The thing is that this girl is my property. We cannot have some sly wolf who thinks he can get whatever the hell he wants trying to take her away from me. You will know what to do with him when he crosses your path. The girl is a college student, so she lives in the same dorm. Prevent him from making contact with her. "

I did not tell him that it was his sweet lady love because I wanted to try to keep him from Lita as much as possible. I wanted to test his abilities.
 
-He looked to her eyes The Man in question was a Big 7 foot man who was beefy.-"i like many things i have a high stamina so i may use you for a while. What do you like?"-He grins.-

----------------------------------------------------------

"Yes miss Regina i will be pick you up At 7pm like we said."-He walked off and drove home messaging Lita to make sure she is ok.-"Hey Lita hope your having fun Miss Regina said i am extremely Valuable i hope your ok."
 
I gasped when I saw my next client. He was quite tall and muscular. He had one hell of a devilish grin. There was something odd about him that I really could not put my finger on. I had to admit that I was a little intimidated by him. I giggled nervously, " I am sure I can think up quite a bit that we can do. There are plenty of costumes. I could play a nurse, school girl, mobster girl, fairytale princess, a naughty nun, and anything else you can think of. What would you like to do, sir?" I ask giving him ideas for possible scenarios. As I was talking to him, my phone went off, but I could not answer considering I was working. If it was Eddie, I would have to either talk to him later or message him later. I was even getting some messages from Sarena which I could tell from her ringtone.

------------

Sarena

I had just got back from class and was getting ready to go work my shift at the Jaguar's Nightclub, when I noticed the mayor outside of Critchley Hall which was where Lita's and Eddie's dorm was located. "Hmm, wonder why he is here?" I asked. I decided for curiousity just to go by maybe to see what was going on. He was talking to the doorman. Each dorm had a doorman/security guard that would be at the reception area of the dorms to ensure the safety of the students. When I walked by, I noticed he was asking the guard about Lita. "Look, just because you are the mayor doesn't mean you can ask about the students. There is a strict code of confidentiality. The only other person I can give any info to is her father and trust me you don't want to mess with that guy!" he said.

He nodded and walked away. The guard went back inside. It just so happened that he noticed me. "By chance do you know Lita Crane?" he asked. I told him that I did and that I could give her a message to call him, but there was no way in hell that I would be giving him information about her especially when he began asking me very personal questions about her. However, I did answer the question about her having a boyfriend. He laughed and told me that was no problem for him. He then asked if I could "entertain him" him while he was waiting, but luckily Damien showed up causing him to leave. "Fuck that was creepy" I said to Damien. I did not really think too much except for the mayor being some lonely perv that had became attached to Lita. We watched as he looked up at the dorms. It was rather odd considering it was like he knew where she and Eddie lived. I messaged Lita.

"Hey, this is going to sound really strange but the mayor was here asking some very dirty questions about you in regards if you had a boyfriend, what sexual positions you liked, what kind of lingerie/jewelry you like, if you liked to be gang banged, if you liked extremely rough sex, ect. It seems that you have a new stalker. "

She did not answer, so I expected she was busy and hoped she would see my message. I gone ahead and messaged Eddie.

"Hey, the Mayor was here to see about Lita. He did not seemed to bothered when I told him that you were her boyfriend. I know that we are trying to get out of crime, but maybe we should send a message telling him to back the fuck off considering the questions he was asking about Lita. He even had the nerve to ask me to entertain him until Lita got here. Luckily Damien showed up but he ran when he saw Damien."

I hoped to get ahold of him and maybe we could nip this shit in the bud sooner.
 
Back
Top