The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have watched a Colson movie. Hell I'd have watched an entire show of Phil.
 
Is-Agent-Coulson-Dead-or-does-Coulson-live.jpg


*sniffle*

tumblr_miyquj7HSh1s4o1ado1_400.jpg


Dick. Ugh. And yet still love him, why?
 
There's a saying that as a writer you have to be willing to kill your babies. Take the things you love the most and wipe them out so they don't hold the story back or derail it. Joss waits to do that until you love them as much as he does, THEN he kills them.
 
All caught up on Walking Dead season two. Now to waste...er....spend seven hours during the week catching up the rest of the way. There's not as much Lori annoyance as I had previously anticipated throughout...
 
Lori was annoying... but I actively hate Andrea. They've so ruined her from what she was in the comic. I was the one telling everyone else that hated her, "Just be patient, she's going to get awesome," and we got glimpses of it. Then she ended up where she is no, and goddamn is she annoying.
 
Lori was annoying... but I actively hate Andrea. They've so ruined her from what she was in the comic. I was the one telling everyone else that hated her, "Just be patient, she's going to get awesome," and we got glimpses of it. Then she ended up where she is no, and goddamn is she annoying.

I'm only a little of the way into the comic, so I've yet to see her real awesome. But I can see where she's annoying too.
 
I love Lit & I love porn, but frankly I'm bored. What I really NEED is a nice hot pussy to eat. Age, size, race, & weight do not matter. I crave the taste of pussy. Present it to me & I wont stop eating until I know that you are satisfied.
tumblr_m57uc0spzs1qatn9jo1_500.gif
 
You clearly missed your calling as a sleep therapist.

I know. Tis a gift, my friend.

grabs cyber hand

Now if only I could accomplish this in real life.

blushing giggle

No worries though, you'd be safe from me...

nods and hugs and then drags off to a quiet corner for sleep therapy.
 
LT~

Damn fecking muscles in my side and can't take anything for it until this afternoon. Maybe I can get concentrate enough to write this morning when I get back.
 
Fine. I'm going to sleep. Not getting anything done anyway.

Or a shower. Shower first. Then maybe a movie and then maybe some sleep...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top