Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did after work. I'm home now and all ready for a guy whose coming over at 9...

Yes, right after I got home from work. A great way to relieve the stress of the workday.

When I awoke, his mouth was sucking at my clit.

A moment later, his lips were glued to mine and his cock was sliding slowly into my pussy.

It was a good wake me up fuck....two orgasms!

Yes = I did, twice, including a very hard anal fuck.

Apparently, so I have been told, she wants to be tied up, blindfolded and dominated....... hmmmm what should I do?

Nope, though I did get fucked by the postal service and their inability to keep a decent time table on a simple shipping order...

twice... went to bed extremely horny last night - and hubby didn't want to wake up...

woke up to awesome sex, laid there talking and cuddling and did it again... yum

twice... went to bed extremely horny last night - and hubby didn't want to wake up...

woke up to awesome sex, laid there talking and cuddling and did it again... yum

Damn nice AJ! :)

I won't be getting laid for another 3 weeks or so :(

Yup this morning early and now jerking off and hoping to get some more later today.

YESSSSS! For hours upon hours! It was magnificent! I am such a lucky girl to have such a skilled, giving, and wonderful lover who was willing to satisfy one (or maybe two...) of my naughty fantasies! :D

Thank you - bbg! :kiss:

YESSSSS! For hours upon hours! It was magnificent! I am such a lucky girl to have such a skilled, giving, and wonderful lover who was willing to satisfy one (or maybe two...) of my naughty fantasies! :D

Thank you - bbg! :kiss:

Hmm and now I'm curious to hear what those fantasies were! ;)

Yep

Got home late from work to find a pair of wet panties hanging on the door knob. Hope everybody else had a good one.

[Got home late from work to find a pair of wet panties hanging on the door knob. Hope everybody else had a good one.]

I hate it when she makes me do the laundry!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back