Finding out step relative is a former porn star

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Posts
1,682
Main character discovers their step relative is a former pornstar. Maybe they resent the new addition to the family but once they find out this secret they start to view the relative differently.

How do they use this knowledge? Do they use it to blackmail. Use it get closer to the relative?

A few possibilities could include: prudish step mom, wild step daughter who needs to be punished by step daddy, arrogant step brother who needs to be brought down a peg, step daughter and friends make move on step daddy... So many paths.
 
Not saying it's a bad idea, just most porn stars don't really want sex all that often. I mean think about it, they get in front of a camera and have so called sex for anywhere from 2 hours to all day long. This is cut down to make one scene of anywhere from 15 minutes to 45 or even longer depending, but the video length isn't how long there is cock moving in her pussy or ass.

Means porn star men and women don't really want to run home and have orgies every night. They are also rather up front with what they do, they have to be since men over the world have watched them have 'sex'. They don't really have sex, it's porn, there's no sex in porn, but it's as good as so every little mark on her and his body has been seen. It's probably worse to go to the store for a porn star than some A list celebrity actor.

Literally the only time a porn star will be uncomfortable with someone else seeing them having sex is their own kids. That won't be because they are ashamed of being a porn star, they just don't want their kids watching them. :eek:
 
I do basically have to back emap here. Though with the add on that a porn star who is working twice a week is getting an absolutely CRAZY amount of work. We're talking someone who if she's halfway decent is making over six digits. So it's not like they are doing this five days a week either.
 
I did a story where the real mother-not step-was a former porn star.

The angle of former works more realistically as there is less chance on her end of being found out because she only did a few movies and it was a few years back(in my story the father had lost his job and the mother did them to make ends meet and simply said she was "modeling" even had the film crew shoot some pictures of her dressed up to take home and show her husband her 'work')

The son is into milf porn and surfing a red tube like site and of course finds a video featuring "Nikki Nice" and its her.

here's the link, admittedly it is not one of my best, but...it was fun.

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-mothers-a-porn-star
 
Oh my god who are you and what have you done with Sean? :confused:

Course also bad sean bad. You got that slightly wrong, women who do porn are paid well mostly because they can only do so many scenes a week. Now this is for the women who actually are seen as big names in porn, though it seems to be going away from that since everybody and their brother has a porn site now.

The actual number of times a woman can do a scene is more or less up to her, the women you see in multiple movies in a short time are able to do a scene a day or so. In some respects us gals have it easier since orgasm isn't needed out of us. Something like 15% of the orgasms a gal has in a scene are real. Which yes means for those who get one or two a scene are only getting one orgasm out of 10 you hear.

Guy porn stars on the other hand are paid crap, because for every one gal willing to do porn, there are 20 guys. So they do as many scenes as they can get hard for. Which yes means that very likely they are using viagra or one of the herb versions. At least half of the gay porn stars are not interested in men, they just can get hard for one.

Fluffers are not only to keep a guy hard in between takes. :rolleyes:
 
All valid and good arguments. I appreciate the feedback. But I was thinking along the lines of someone who did a handful of movies when they were 18-21 because either they needed the money, intrigued by the industry...what have you. What ever the case they decided to leave and forgot that part of their past until it creeps up on them again. Now admittedly this type of story about escaping your past, especially one with such a lurid marker is tough in the era of YouTube, social media, and documenting your life on the internet. So this would probably work best set in the 80's, maybe the 90's when vcr's roamed the earth.
 
They haven't had fluffers in ages. Granted some of these a prerecession prices but a girl off the street could demand 800 bucks for a scene easy. They get paid well in the grand scheme of things. They just have this habit of being dumb twenty somethings. (And this goes for guys who manage to get into lucrative careers either. The opperateive word here is twenty something nothing about women.)
 
Not arguing, just pointing out the problem with using a porn star being found as the basis. Besides Sean can't argue with me, he doesn't have the balls. :devil:

Now you gave me something I know, my parents shared the stories with me. Not true but that is my story. ;) In the 80's when the internet was dial up modems and mostly chat sites porn was still as widely known then as now.

I'm sure you have heard the phrase sex sells. So incredibly true, if you had a computer and modem, mostly if your parents got you a second line for it, you had access to pictures of every single person who did porn. You could find stuff from the 60's when it wasn't actually porn but erotic enough to be labeled that. You could find bits and pieces of blue movies, mostly pictures but video was seen.

I mean we are talking when the internet was so wide open you literally could find snuff, bestiality, pedophilia, so on so forth. I mean the internet back then had literally no rules besides what the person running that particular site wanted. Porn was the big thing so most of what you could find, was porn. Mostly because there was no rules so whatever you wanted to show you could and did.

This is where things like the Saw movies come from, people realized that other people like watching people get ripped apart. All because some sicko managed to get autopsy photos posted online, it was a big business so to speak.

The internet literally stems from people wanting to play RPGs and watch porn. In the 70's and 80's there were millions of places you could go to play D&D with others online. I've heard stories, never played that online, that some places it was the honor system, you rolled actual dice and said what you got, others had early dice programs that they used.
 
Now you gave me something I know, my parents shared the stories with me. Not true but that is my story. ;) In the 80's when the internet was dial up modems and mostly chat sites porn was still as widely known then as now.

Emap, correct if I'm wrong but do you mean In the 90's when the internet was dial up?
 
I do think she meant the 90's but the rest of that is as close to 100% accurate as possible. I should know. I was there. I remember being like 11 or something and seeing the pictures of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron. . .Jeremy?. . .Goldblum. . .Potter. . .look OJ cut that bastard up! And waiting like twenty minutes for Pamela Anderson's tits to load.
 
We didn't have internet access in our house until the early aughts, so I can't attest to dial up modems, but I'm very familiar with staying up late to watch scrambled porn on late night cable. Now that was agonizing.
 
:D I remember that before we had a cable box if you could get the knob just right the screen would be cut in half, it would work just ugly. I used to watch WWE PPVs like that. . .well listen anyway.
 
I did mean 80's, the cell phone was first created in 1973. The very first dial up modem was released for public purchase in 1959. The Bell 101, google it. :rolleyes:
 
I did mean 80's, the cell phone was first created in 1973. The very first dial up modem was released for public purchase in 1959. The Bell 101, google it. :rolleyes:

Internet is a lot older than I thought ... fuck you Al Gore!
 
Back
Top