Failed submission

secretLace

Experienced
I can't find the proper place to post this so I just add it here.

For a few weeks I have been trying to submit a story but for the first two tries I ended up with a "DB cant be accessed. try again later" message. I sent a PM to one of the site admins with the error. I waited for another week and today when I tried I got another error message "Internal Server Error (500) on L2-1"

It's getting frustrating to try and have to fill out all the info and tags and then end up with an error again and again. What should I do? Am I the only one who have experienced these errors?

Please help me :)
/Kev

I can't find the proper place to post this so I just add it here.

For a few weeks I have been trying to submit a story but for the first two tries I ended up with a "DB cant be accessed. try again later" message. I sent a PM to one of the site admins with the error. I waited for another week and today when I tried I got another error message "Internal Server Error (500) on L2-1"

It's getting frustrating to try and have to fill out all the info and tags and then end up with an error again and again. What should I do? Am I the only one who have experienced these errors?

Please help me :)
/Kev

Kev, What time, US, are you attempting to upload? Around the hours of 12:00am (midnight) and for a couple of hours after US CDST(-6 Zulu) the site undergoes maintenance on parts of it will be unavailable.

Also there are times that they are testing new functions which could cock things up a bit.

I to received the DB error when I was uploading my latest story. I just hit the back button and clicked the submit button again...it worked just fine.

I cant seem to remember if I tried at a specific time all my three attemps but the first one with the DB I reloaded and tried again with the same result.

Ill try and upload at a better time US this week to see if the result is the same. Fingers crossed :)

Cheers for looking out for me mate
/Kev

Tired last night and after just one DB error i managed to submit bot my stories.

Cheers

Yeah, it happened to me today too. I just his the back button and submitted again and it went through.

Cheers.

Back